Trump inaugural committee settles for $750,000

Trump inaugural committee settles for $750,000.
The settlement is an admission that the Trump International Hotel and the Trump Organization illegally used non-profit money to enrich the Trump family.
Another dirty Trump deal.

well i thought this was gonna land then all in jail? oh nope just some civil penalty…gotcha

About the same sort of thing we’ve seen. the Obama/xiden campaign have to pay for hiding illegal foreign donors, or Clinton ..

You dumbass, The Obama campaign was the guilt party.
In this case it is Trump International Hotel and the Trump Organization. They were the guilty party in conjunction with the Trump inauguration committee. Obama was not personally tied to the fine like Trump and family was tied to this settlement. You are a dumbass.
hahaha yeah obama was personally tied to his campaign

You must mean like Joe Biden, who HAS killed untold thousands through forced injections, forced abortions, street crime, illegals, and now war in Ukraine which he is funding. Trump couldn't do anything and he HASN'T done anything, including murder anyone, imbecile.
The rants of a mentally unbalanced individual who is not dealing with reality.

well i thought this was gonna land then all in jail? oh nope just some civil penalty…gotcha

About the same sort of thing we’ve seen. the Obama/xiden campaign have to pay for hiding illegal foreign donors, or Clinton ..
because you cant defend Trump, then you need to make shit up about obama or biden.

because you cant defend Trump, then you need to make shit up about obama or biden.
what do you think i made up? They literally paid the largest fine in FEC history for hiding illegal donors

I’m just pointing out your hypocrisy

what do you think i made up? They literally paid the largest fine in FEC history for hiding illegal donors

I’m just pointing out your hypocrisy
Obama's campaign was fined for "a series of missing 48-hour notices for nearly 1,300 contributions totaling more than $1.8 million — an issue that lawyers familiar with the commission’s work say the FEC takes seriously. The notices must be filed on contributions of $1,000 or more that are received within the 20-day window of Election Day."

and... "other violations, such as erroneous contribution dates on some campaign reports. The Obama campaign was also late returning some contributions that exceeded the legal limit."

there werent any illegal donors. But the subject of this thread isnt about campaign donors, its about the enriching ones self in the inaugration.

Obama's campaign was fined for "a series of missing 48-hour notices for nearly 1,300 contributions totaling more than $1.8 million — an issue that lawyers familiar with the commission’s work say the FEC takes seriously. The notices must be filed on contributions of $1,000 or more that are received within the 20-day window of Election Day."

and... "other violations, such as erroneous contribution dates on some campaign reports. The Obama campaign was also late returning some contributions that exceeded the legal limit."

there werent any illegal donors. But the subject of this thread isnt about campaign donors, its about the enriching ones self in the inaugration.
largest FEC fine in history for illegal contributions…illegal donations…illegal donors

Obama and Xiden’s illegal campaign activity…so what did i lie about? you hypocrite

Forum List

Back