TRUMP in trouble in Pennsylvania! Won't win it in 2020!

If Trump loses Pennsylvania, I am curious to know what state the pseudocons believe Trump will win to make up the difference.

That's the thing there are no states to make it up. They have thought about Minnesota and Colorado. Minnesota has not voted for a Republican since 1972. Colorado has recreational legal Marijuana and an openly gay governor. Those states get bluer every day. Virginia is the same. Without Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, its over for Trump in 2020.

He'll also carry Michigan again...and do even better in Wayne County (Detroit) and Flint.

Not according to the latest polls in Michigan:

January 30, 2019 - Detroit News Poll - Biden 53% Trump 40% - Biden +13

That's right, if the race were held today in Michigan, Biden would slaughter Trump by a 13 point margin!
and trump had no path to the white house in 2016. you are truly nuts. keep that head buried, thank you!!

Yep, that's right, the 2018 election spells trouble for Trump in Pennsylvania based on the voting results of votes for the Democrats VS. votes for the Republican.

Here is the break down of votes for Governor, Senator, and the Representatives Republican VS. Democrat.

Governor: Winner Tom Wolf (D)
Democrat votes: 2,852,539 - 57.6% of the vote
Republican votes: 2,022,348 - 40.8% of the vote

Senator: Winner Bob Casey (D)
Democrats votes: 2,747,345 - 55.6% of the vote
Republican votes: 2,116,110 - 42.8% of the vote

Representatives: 9 (D) - 9 (R)
Democrat votes: 2,677,130 - 55.1% of the vote
Republican votes: 2,183,180 - 44.9% of the vote

Despite the split in the wins for Representatives, 9 to 9, overall the Democrats got nearly a half a million more votes than Republicans.

Here is what the 2016 Presidential results were:
Trump: 2,970,733 - 48.17% of the vote
Clinton: 2,926,441 - 47.46%

Trump won Pennsylvania by a mere 44,292 votes.

Based on the results of the voting in 2018, Trump will lose Pennsylvania by between 5 and 10 percentage points. The Democrat challenger will get at least 50%, and Trump won't get above 45%.

With Pennsylvania going Blue in 2020, so will Wisconsin and Michigan since the results in those states were even tighter wins for Trump in 2016. That means the BLUE WALL of 18 democratic states has been restored after the tiny breach in 2016. Those 18 states have 248 ELECTORAL Votes. Democrats will then easily get to 270 with Virginia(13 EVs) and Colorado(9 EVs) which they both beat Trump in last time by 5 percentage points each.

Trump is done! A one term President. He will lose Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan and will not pick up any other states that he lost last time to make up for losing those three states in 2020.

The Republicans lost both Pennsylvania and Michigan because suburban women buried the GOP. In Michigan, Republicans according to the exit polls actually did better than expected among blacks but the female vote more than wiped out that advantage.

The one question from the exit polls is the key in addition to healthcare..

National
Sexual harassment in this country today is: A very serious problem 46% D 72% R 26 %

Michigan
Sexual harassment in this country today is: A very serious problem 50% D 67% R 31%

Pennsylvania
Sexual harassment in this country today is: A very serious problem 52% D 70% R 29%

In Pennsylvania and Michigan, the number of people who believe that sexual harassment is a very serious problem was above the national average and Democrats won the statewide races for Governor and Senate easily with strong female support.

Virginia and Colorado will remain in the Democrat column as they have a large number of educated voters and Trump generally does better among less educated voters.
it is amazing how stupid you leftists are. you should learn about trends with elections. you aren't very bright. No one can predict a winner. I bet you think they can. LOL...

If Trump loses Pennsylvania, I am curious to know what state the pseudocons believe Trump will win to make up the difference.

That's the thing there are no states to make it up. They have thought about Minnesota and Colorado. Minnesota has not voted for a Republican since 1972. Colorado has recreational legal Marijuana and an openly gay governor. Those states get bluer every day. Virginia is the same. Without Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, its over for Trump in 2020.
tell us all again, trump has no path to the white house. please, make the statement and show your ignorance yet again.

Yep, that's right, the 2018 election spells trouble for Trump in Pennsylvania based on the voting results of votes for the Democrats VS. votes for the Republican.

Here is the break down of votes for Governor, Senator, and the Representatives Republican VS. Democrat.

Despite the split in the wins for Representatives, 9 to 9, overall the Democrats got nearly a half a million more votes than Republicans.

Based on the results of the voting in 2018, Trump will lose Pennsylvania by between 5 and 10 percentage points. The Democrat challenger will get at least 50%, and Trump won't get above 45%.

With Pennsylvania going Blue in 2020, so will Wisconsin and Michigan since the results in those states were even tighter wins for Trump in 2016. That means the BLUE WALL of 18 democratic states has been restored after the tiny breach in 2016. Those 18 states have 248 ELECTORAL Votes. Democrats will then easily get to 270 with Virginia(13 EVs) and Colorado(9 EVs) which they both beat Trump in last time by 5 percentage points each.

Trump is done! A one term President. He will lose Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan and will not pick up any other states that he lost last time to make up for losing those three states in 2020.

The Republicans lost both Pennsylvania and Michigan because suburban women buried the GOP. In Michigan, Republicans according to the exit polls actually did better than expected among blacks but the female vote more than wiped out that advantage.

The one question from the exit polls is the key in addition to healthcare..

National
Sexual harassment in this country today is: A very serious problem 46% D 72% R 26 %

Michigan
Sexual harassment in this country today is: A very serious problem 50% D 67% R 31%

Pennsylvania
Sexual harassment in this country today is: A very serious problem 52% D 70% R 29%

In Pennsylvania and Michigan, the number of people who believe that sexual harassment is a very serious problem was above the national average and Democrats won the statewide races for Governor and Senate easily with strong female support.

Virginia and Colorado will remain in the Democrat column as they have a large number of educated voters and Trump generally does better among less educated voters.
it is amazing how stupid you leftists are. you should learn about trends with elections. you aren't very bright. No one can predict a winner. I bet you think they can. LOL...

Actually it's you guys pointing to polls now saying Trump is doing well. Funny you like to use polls when they say what you want but don't like polls when they don't.

I agree though no poll is going to tell us how Michigan is going to vote in 2020.

Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan are actually getting more Republican, not less. Colorado, Virginia, Nevada, and Arizona are getting more Democratic.

He'll also carry Michigan again...and do even better in Wayne County (Detroit) and Flint.
did you see the latest for Chrysler and Detroit for jobs? wow.~8k. in Detroit.
Meanwhile GM gave the Middle Finger to America because they invested millions of dollars in Mexico and China during The Obama Administration, and made plant closing announcements as soon as The Midterms were over so not to hurt The Democrat Party.

Sherrod Brown and Tim Ryan voted against legislation that would have kept GM in America. Then they stood by and did nothing when they left.

I'll never buy a GM vehicle for the rest of my life.

Meanwhile GM gave the Middle Finger to America because they invested millions of dollars in Mexico and China during The Obama Administration, and made plant closing announcements as soon as The Midterms were over so not to hurt The Democrat Party.

Sherrod Brown and Tim Ryan voted against legislation that would have kept GM in America. Then they stood by and did nothing when they left.

This article was written September 2008 before Obama was president

GM began its overseas empire by buying established companies

So they were leaving on Bush's watch.

The unemployment rate doubled under Bush. It's fallen by more than one-third under Obama.

Wolf ran against a mini-Trump.

I laugh when you assfucks talk about GM. I recall you all dancing naked around the fire in protest of the GM bailout by Obama. "OMG OMG OMG picking winners & losers OMG OMG OMG"

Pennsylvania has a lot of farmers who got fucked by Trump & then there is Harley Davidson. Local manufscturers like Epiroc & Volvo got slammed & many items were shifted outside the US.

I laugh when you assfucks talk about GM. I recall you all dancing naked around the fire in protest of the GM bailout by Obama. "OMG OMG OMG picking winners & losers OMG OMG OMG"
it was wrong. and it is still wrong now. I'm not sure you have brains.

tell us all again, trump has no path to the white house. please, make the statement and show your ignorance yet again.
If Trump loses Pennsylvania, what states do you believe he will win to make up the loss? Make a statement and show your ignorance yet again.

Not according to the latest polls in Michigan:

January 30, 2019 - Detroit News Poll - Biden 53% Trump 40% - Biden +13

That's right, if the race were held today in Michigan, Biden would slaughter Trump by a 13 point margin!
and trump had no path to the white house in 2016. you are truly nuts. keep that head buried, thank you!!

Actually, I believe Trump is a weak candidate that won because Clinton was just so horrible.

Unless the left goes full nutter Trump should not win

Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan are actually getting more Republican, not less. Colorado, Virginia, Nevada, and Arizona are getting more Democratic.
Pennyslvania:

In 2016, Trump got 48.8 to Clinton's 47.6 percent of the vote.

In 2018, the Democratic Senate candidate got 55.7 to the Republican's 47.6 percent of the vote.

The Democrats also picked up some seats in the House since the Republican gerrymandering was overturned by the courts.

Minnesota:

In 2016, Clinton 46.44 to Trump's 44.92 percent.

In 2018, the Democratic Senate candidate got 60.31 to the Republican's 36.21 percent. The Democratic gubernatorial candidate got 53.84 to the Republican's 42.43 percent.

Wisconsin:

Trump 47.2 to Clinton 46.5. A real squeaker.

2018: Scott Walker was booted out by the Democrat, 49.54 to 48.44. The Democratic candidate for Senate slammed the Republican 55.36 to 44.53.

Michigan:
Trump 47.50 to Clinton 47.27. Incredibly close.

2018: Democratic Senate candidate slammed Republican 52.3 to 45.8. Democratic gubernatorial candidate slammed Republican 53.3 to 43.7.

So tell us again how these states are becoming more Republican, and who your crack dealer is.

Forum List

Back