Trump In Epic Speech: "Clinton May Be The Most Corrupt Person Ever To Seek The Presidency"

Trump is even a bigger liar than Clinton and a more corrupt person.

Vote for Gary Johnson.

I watched the speech on live streaming. He got a standing ovation for that comment that took several minutes to subside. Again, Donald Trump, a White American patriot of European heritage gets it right again.

Trump: 'Clinton May Be the Most Corrupt Person Ever to Seek the Presidency' - Breitbart

The only person worse than that evil bitch running for president is that cocksucker that she is married to. The two most despicable assholes who have ever run for president. It's shameful that that whore isn't in Leavenworth.

• Banned
The speech was a dud. His source material is a six year old book that has been basically disavowed by the author, picked apart by the media as being false, and generally thought of as having less gravitas than a comic book.

When he tried to quote Lincoln he sounded like a child trying to pronounce words that he just learned.

It was a pack of lies, entertaining to listen to from those that are actually politically aware from the standpoint of the falsities, and is easily dismissed.

Moving beyond the carcass of the speech though, one does find some intrigue in why it was given. Either this small fraction of a man who makes fun of the handicapped really thought this book was a legitimate reference work or he gave this cartoonish speech as a matter of satisfying some requirement of getting funding from the RNC or some other fat cat.

I'm betting the latter. Surely not even Drumpf can't be this removed from professional politics.

I watched the speech on live streaming. He got a standing ovation for that comment that took several minutes to subside. Again, Donald Trump, a White American patriot of European heritage gets it right again.

Trump: 'Clinton May Be the Most Corrupt Person Ever to Seek the Presidency' - Breitbart
Trump’s ‘speech’ was an epic lie-fest.

The problem for Trump is that his speech contained the same ridiculous lies that republicans have been propagating for years – lies the voters have heard for years and rejected as baseless and devoid of fact or merit.

And the voters noted that Trump’s ‘speech’ had little to do with policy and mostly to do with lies.

The problem for Trump is that his speech contained the same ridiculous lies that republicans have been propagating for years – lies the voters have heard for years and rejected as baseless and devoid of fact or merit.

And the voters noted that Trump’s ‘speech’ had little to do with policy and mostly to do with lies.
Liberal NPR disagrees!

Trump Just Gave The Speech Republicans Have Been Waiting 20 Years To Hear

Did you check his lineage to make sure he is not Jewish on that German side of the family?
Yes! He checks out fine.
Steve, Donald does have some Jewish blood, bud.

Liberal NPR disagrees!

If it is liberal NPR, then it is wrong.

Liberal NPR disagrees!

Nope! They're right.

Liberal NPR disagrees!

Nope! They're right.
Yup is even more Jewish than you and you have at least some Jew in you.

Forum List

Back