Trump In Epic Speech: "Clinton May Be The Most Corrupt Person Ever To Seek The Presidency"

Of course the far right fascists are denying that Trump has Jewish ancestry.

The cop out line to the link above is "Also, when you are researching Jewish genealogy, the sources are all Jewish, so not quite trustworthy."

Get over it, American nazis, Trump is Jewish.

Trump said, "Clinton may be the most corrupt person ever to seek the Presidency", thus demonstrating his utter ignorance of American history.

This is what happens when one of the two rotten/corrupt parties let a candidate run simply because they declare "Its my turn". Zero noteworthy accomplishments I can name either and no, getting a feminist dance class program started at NYU is not a major accomplishment

Country is going to hell

I watched the speech on live streaming. He got a standing ovation for that comment that took several minutes to subside. Again, Donald Trump, a White American patriot of European heritage gets it right again.

Trump: 'Clinton May Be the Most Corrupt Person Ever to Seek the Presidency' - Breitbart
Trump’s ‘speech’ was an epic lie-fest.

The problem for Trump is that his speech contained the same ridiculous lies that republicans have been propagating for years – lies the voters have heard for years and rejected as baseless and devoid of fact or merit.

And the voters noted that Trump’s ‘speech’ had little to do with policy and mostly to do with lies.
Liberal NPR disagrees!

Trump Just Gave The Speech Republicans Have Been Waiting 20 Years To Hear
Thanks Steve my friend

Ravi ;)

Trump is the queen of hyperbole. Everything is "the best" or "the worst" or "a total disaster".

A couple years ago, he said Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State we've ever had. He said she would make a great President.

Now he says Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt candidate we've ever had.

Will the rubes ever catch on to this guy?

Trump is the queen of hyperbole. Everything is "the best" or "the worst" or "a total disaster".

A couple years ago, he said Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State we've ever had. He said she would make a great President.

Thats because he was paying-to-play as a businessman, which he publicly announced he had to do, because of the lousy way the two thoroughly corrupt parties have the system rigged

Try to keep up :itsok:

Thats because he was paying-to-play as a businessman, which he publicly announced he had to do, because of the lousy way the two thoroughly corrupt parties have the system rigged

So you are admitting that Trump is basically dishonest.

Do your GOP bosses allow you to say such things?

It is hilarious to read the responses of the Crooked Hillary apologists. The insanity that they think The Donald might actually be a jew working for the state department demonstrates how far detached from reality Crooked Hillary apologists really are. :p

No dummy. Trump was illustrating how corrupt DC has become AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THE TWO CORRUPT PARTIES :banghead: Understand now?

Last edited:

No dummy. Trump was illustrating how corrupt DC has become UNDER THE TUTELAGE OF THE TWO CORRUPT PARTIES :banghead: Understand now?

LOL- you are back to your GOP scripted talking points again!

Meanwhile- as you pointed out- you believe Trump was dishonest when he said how much he respected Hilary Clinton as Secretary of State- so why should we believe anything Trump says about Clinton now

Trump: "Well first of all, I know her very well and I know her husband very well and I like them both. And they are, uh, you know, just really terrific people. I like them both very much.

"But I think you’ll be, you know, you’ll be looking at the record of Hillary Clinton. And how did she do as secretary of state? Probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else. You’ll be looking at her record and everybody else is, will be looking at her record.

And then in 2012- Trump also said:

"Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her

TRUMP: "I just like her. I like her husband. Her husband made a speech on Monday and was very well received. He is -- he is a really good guy, and she's a really good person and woman."

Then again in 2012- on Larry King's show Trump again proclaims how much he likes the Clinton's

"I like them both very much."

So now that we have established that Trump is a liar- how do you propose we determine which things he says are lies- and which are not?

It is hilarious to read the responses of the Crooked Hillary apologists. The insanity that they think The Donald might actually be a jew working for the state department demonstrates how far detached from reality Crooked Hillary apologists really are. :p

And why exactly do you think that Trump being of Jewish ancestry would be a bad thing?

This was when he was just a businessman and had to grease the palms of pols AKA- "pay to play". Are you THAT naive Syriusly :eusa_eh:

I am not on the payroll of the GOP- so I can point out that Trump is a liar- either he was lying then- or is lying now. Apparently you think it is okay for Trump the business man to lie- and I think it is clear that it is okay for you when Trump the politician lies.

LOL- you are back to your GOP scripted talking points again!

Meanwhile- as you pointed out- you believe Trump was dishonest when he said how much he respected Hilary Clinton as Secretary of State- so why should we believe anything Trump says about Clinton now

Trump: "Well first of all, I know her very well and I know her husband very well and I like them both. And they are, uh, you know, just really terrific people. I like them both very much.

"But I think you’ll be, you know, you’ll be looking at the record of Hillary Clinton. And how did she do as secretary of state? Probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else. You’ll be looking at her record and everybody else is, will be looking at her record.

And then in 2012- Trump also said:

"Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her

TRUMP: "I just like her. I like her husband. Her husband made a speech on Monday and was very well received. He is -- he is a really good guy, and she's a really good person and woman."

Then again in 2012- on Larry King's show Trump again proclaims how much he likes the Clinton's
"I like them both very much."

So now that we have established that Trump is a liar- how do you propose we determine which things he says are lies- and which are not?

ummm..... re-posting something doesn't make it true. Just sayin.....

He wasn't running for office at the time you fucktard!!! :banghead: so he had to remain on good terms with whomever had clout over the corrupt, two- party swamp at the time because he had to keep them happy for future business dealings.

Never had you figured for a corrupt party, foot soldier.

Forum List

Back