Trump in Court today

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I do hope that he doesnt continue with his campaign of idiocy. Calling the Judge "deranged" is not a winning strategy.. It would be far better to take his medicine and plead for mercy.

It would not be a good look to get locked up for contempt. Trump has a full diary of court dates so it could get very messy.

I do hope that he doesnt continue with his campaign of idiocy. Calling the Judge "deranged" is not a winning strategy.. It would be far better to take his medicine and plead for mercy.

It would not be a good look to get locked up for contempt. Trump has a full diary of court dates so it could get very messy.
Will you cry if there is no verdict?

Trump loves court dates. He does it all day.

From the link above...

The trial comes a week after the judge presiding over the case found Trump liable for fraud, and will largely concern the penalties he must face.
yeah. nice. this is what the judge stated:

Screenshot_20231002_161507_Opera.png

summary judgment concerned the 1st cause of action. 2nd to 7th to be discussed at trial

Forum List

Back