Trump in a landslide; here’s why

Point to any illegals actually voting

I doubt he can but I can find a whole bunch of illegal activity in the 2018 election that was caught done by the Republicans. But the hijinx didn't get by. The States are very good at stopping fraudulent voting practices. This is jut Rump and the Party of Rump trying to make excuses so they can justify going off on a very violent path if he loses.

Only violence is perpetrated by dims. The only excuses that have been made, is by dims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sit and watch on November 8th, 2020 when Rump says the Election is rigged and calls for whatever he calls for.

Tell us. Sounds like fake news.

I won't have to. It will be all over the news on 8 Nov 2020. And only rightwingnutjob news outlets make up the news that bad. So I'll just have to wait to see. Are you that stupid........My bad, of course you are. Here is your reward.

View attachment 277234
People were moving to Canada because Trump was going to start WWIII-what happened? Nobody moved and no war-all fake news.

I doubt he can but I can find a whole bunch of illegal activity in the 2018 election that was caught done by the Republicans. But the hijinx didn't get by. The States are very good at stopping fraudulent voting practices. This is jut Rump and the Party of Rump trying to make excuses so they can justify going off on a very violent path if he loses.

Only violence is perpetrated by dims. The only excuses that have been made, is by dims.

Sit and watch on November 8th, 2020 when Rump says the Election is rigged and calls for whatever he calls for.

I won't have to. It will be all over the news on 8 Nov 2020. And only rightwingnutjob news outlets make up the news that bad. So I'll just have to wait to see. Are you that stupid........My bad, of course you are. Here is your reward.

View attachment 277234
People were moving to Canada because Trump was going to start WWIII-what happened? Nobody moved and no war-all fake news.
Who moved to Canada

View attachment 277234
Who moved to Canada
None that said they were-Cher and company BS from Hollywood

View attachment 277234

EVERYTHING has been fake new thus far. It started when hilly lost.

View attachment 277234
Who moved to Canada
So nobody moved

View attachment 277234

Our President is the leader in disseminating fake news

The media just reports it

The economy will likely determine the winner, not the amazing Kreskin...

View attachment 277234
Who moved to Canada
So nobody moved
My point EXACTLY-AFter all their cring and BS about IT-sore losers

View attachment 277234

Our President is the leader in disseminating fake news

The media just reports it
So you ARE saying the media reports Fake News! Thank You!

Point to any illegals actually voting

My concern is if and when the polls suggest in late Sept. 2020 & Trump is well behind in states he needs to win the EC Vote, he will do more than wag the dog, he will find an excuse to declare a national emergency sent our troops into harms way.
So far Trump has done a better job than most presidents-if you are so sure he is going to overthrow the government then fight or move or shut up with your nonsense.

STATEMENT: Trump has done a better job than most presidents!

RESPONSE: LOL. A statement which is wishful thinking or a mind hard at work at denial.

DJT is by far the most divisive, inept, mendacious and anti democratic POTUS ever. That's a fact, a reality, and only a person totally living in a fantasy world states otherwise.

My concern is if and when the polls suggest in late Sept. 2020 & Trump is well behind in states he needs to win the EC Vote, he will do more than wag the dog, he will find an excuse to declare a national emergency sent our troops into harms way.
So far Trump has done a better job than most presidents-if you are so sure he is going to overthrow the government then fight or move or shut up with your nonsense.

RESPONSE: LOL. A statement which is wishful thinking or a mind hard at work at denial.

DJT is by far the most divisive, inept, mendacious and anti democratic POTUS ever. That's a fact, a reality, and only a person totally living in a fantasy world states otherwise.

Your post is a flight of fantasy. Lowest unemployment for minorities in 50 years-beats last 7 presidents on that. Prison reform-only one to do it. Highest Dow ever. No foreign wars contraction of troop deployment. Not bad at all-save your bad attitude for 2020 when you can let your vote speak-your opinion is not worth much

I imagine that he will do something like that as late as November 1st. I hope the Military leaders keep a cool head on this one.
Your right-you imagine-its all in your head.

Going by what has been seen already, I wished you are right but I fear you aren't. It's not going to be a good time for anyone.

Your post is a flight of fantasy. Lowest unemployment for minorities in 50 years-beats last 7 presidents on that. Prison reform-only one to do it. Highest Dow ever. No foreign wars contraction of troop deployment. Not bad at all-save your bad attitude for 2020 when you can let your vote speak-your opinion is not worth much

I stand by my assessment of DJT; he is by far the most divisive, inept, mendacious and anti democratic POTUS ever. That's a fact, a reality, and only a person totally living in a fantasy world states otherwise.

• The deficit for this fiscal year will reach ONE TRILLION DOLLARS
  • Trump alone has alienated our allies
  • Trump signed the Ryan Tax Fraud and claimed it was to benefit the Middle Classes and not the 1%. A damn lie.
  • Trump's flip and flops on gun control, is demonstrative of an empty suit. NRA owns him.
  • His temper tantrums is evidence he is a man-child
  • Trumps tenure in office is seen now and into the future as The Age of Chaos.

Last edited:

I imagine that he will do something like that as late as November 1st. I hope the Military leaders keep a cool head on this one.

Going by what has been seen already, I wished you are right but I fear you aren't. It's not going to be a good time for anyone.
Anyone with grandchildren won't risk their well being on a power grab.

I stand by my assessment of DJT; he is by far the most divisive, inept, mendacious and anti democratic POTUS ever. That's a fact, a reality, and only a person totally living in a fantasy world states otherwise.

• Trump signed the Ryan Tax Fraud and claimed it was to benefit the Middle Classes and not the 1%. A damn lie.
  • Trump's flip and flops on gun control, is demonstrative of an empty suit. NRA owns him.
For the millionth time-Trump did not create the deficit-Congress has the power to fix it. Our "allies" needed a good kick in the ass-they don't pay their bills-we do-enough already! I still benefit from the tax cut-if the rich benefit more than me, its because they PAY more than me! Gun control was NEVER solved by any president or Congress-not a win for him, but not a loss either. what temper? He yells at incompetents or a fake media-you and I would do the same. What chaos? No wars, no depression or even recession, judgeships being filled, prison reform, energy independence-these are things other presidents fought for and lost-Trump has won these for us.

For the millionth time-Trump did not create the deficit-Congress has the power to fix it. Our "allies" needed a good kick in the ass-they don't pay their bills-we do-enough already! I still benefit from the tax cut-if the rich benefit more than me, its because they PAY more than me! Gun control was NEVER solved by any president or Congress-not a win for him, but not a loss either. what temper? He yells at incompetents or a fake media-you and I would do the same. What chaos? No wars, no depression or even recession, judgeships being filled, prison reform, energy independence-these are things other presidents fought for and lost-Trump has won these for us.

images

Open your eyes and ears; reality cries to be seen and heard before judgments are made.

One would think that anyone with Grand Children would want to see Rump as far away from the Federal or any other Government as possible. But that hasn't been the case so far.

I am tired of the misdirection. I am tired of the created "Emergencies" so to draw attentions away from other things. The Mueller Investigation shouldn't have taken 2 years. It should have been open without the obstruction in every step of the way. Meanwhile, creating other things to try and draw out attention away from it should have never happened either. Enough. Rump has to go.

images

Open your eyes and ears; reality cries to be seen and heard before judgments are made.
I just posted reality-what the Hell are you looking at? Read my post again and just say WoW!

One would think that anyone with Grand Children would want to see Rump as far away from the Federal or any other Government as possible. But that hasn't been the case so far.
He HAS grandchildren-so do I and i want HIM to keep things fair and stable for them-not this crazy left PC crap and 80% tax rate on all of us-the illegals sure won't pay it

Forum List

Back