Trump in a landslide; here’s why

Trump SHOULD win in a landslide. NONE of the current Dem front-runners would have a chance. The only Dem I think would have a chance is Tulsi Gabbard. But the Dim Dems seem to dislike her because she's not radical or Far Left enough. I believe the only way Trump does not get re-elected is if the Dems cheat like crazy and somehow steal the election. You KNOW they will be trying to get all the ILLEGAL and DEAD votes they can muster, as well as harvesting ballots. It's not going to be pretty. I think the Dems and liberals will also get crazier and more violent as we get closer to the election next year. I don't think it will matter in the long run no matter HOW much cheating they get away with. The Dem candidates are just too weak. Trump SHOULD get at least 350-360 Electoral College votes against ANY of the current Dem front-runners.

Wow, what a fruitcake.

Trump SHOULD win in a landslide. NONE of the current Dem front-runners would have a chance. The only Dem I think would have a chance is Tulsi Gabbard. But the Dim Dems seem to dislike her because she's not radical or Far Left enough. I believe the only way Trump does not get re-elected is if the Dems cheat like crazy and somehow steal the election. You KNOW they will be trying to get all the ILLEGAL and DEAD votes they can muster, as well as harvesting ballots. It's not going to be pretty. I think the Dems and liberals will also get crazier and more violent as we get closer to the election next year. I don't think it will matter in the long run no matter HOW much cheating they get away with. The Dem candidates are just too weak. Trump SHOULD get at least 350-360 Electoral College votes against ANY of the current Dem front-runners.

Wow, what a fruitcake.
Nope, sorry, brainwashed one. Liberals are the fruitcakes.

Wow, what a fruitcake.

You seem to tell everyone else how to think. That must be one hell of a mass hypnosis thing you got going. Or are you just part of that mass hypnosis and you aren't even aware of it.

You are trying to tell me how to think. Newsflash, cupcake, it's too early to make any determination as of yet for either the red or the blue. Trump may not even be the party leader come november for all you know. The Conservatives just might grow a pair who knows.

It does matter-Trump will lose because there will be enough illegal votes and antifas will scare older voters away from the polls.We need ICE at every polling place

Close race, here's why-electoral college will be the same with small exceptions. Suburban women hate Trump thanks to media as we saw in 2018. Illegals DO vote and if not controlled, will give election to Democrats.
Point to any illegals actually voting

I doubt he can but I can find a whole bunch of illegal activity in the 2018 election that was caught done by the Republicans. But the hijinx didn't get by. The States are very good at stopping fraudulent voting practices. This is jut Rump and the Party of Rump trying to make excuses so they can justify going off on a very violent path if he loses.

Only violence is perpetrated by dims. The only excuses that have been made, is by dims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sit and watch on November 8th, 2020 when Rump says the Election is rigged and calls for whatever he calls for.

My concern is if and when the polls suggest in late Sept. 2020 & Trump is well behind in states he needs to win the EC Vote, he will do more than wag the dog, he will find an excuse to declare a national emergency sent our troops into harms way.

What absolute bull shit!

The polls showed him behind last time and he still whipped Shrillary's bottom heavily.

The leftist media will do everything it can to derail his reelection and it won't work. If anything, it will drive more Trump voters to the polls.

It does matter-Trump will lose because there will be enough illegal votes and antifas will scare older voters away from the polls.We need ICE at every polling place

There will be lots of Trump supporters at the polls. All part of his 2020 campaign strategy.

Wow, what a fruitcake.

You seem to tell everyone else how to think. That must be one hell of a mass hypnosis thing you got going. Or are you just part of that mass hypnosis and you aren't even aware of it.

You are trying to tell me how to think. Newsflash, cupcake, it's too early to make any determination as of yet for either the red or the blue. Trump may not even be the party leader come november for all you know. The Conservatives just might grow a pair who knows.
You really ARE a brainwashed loony lib moron!

Wow, what a fruitcake.

Ah, the Party of Rump.

Point to any illegals actually voting

I doubt he can but I can find a whole bunch of illegal activity in the 2018 election that was caught done by the Republicans. But the hijinx didn't get by. The States are very good at stopping fraudulent voting practices. This is jut Rump and the Party of Rump trying to make excuses so they can justify going off on a very violent path if he loses.

Only violence is perpetrated by dims. The only excuses that have been made, is by dims.

Sit and watch on November 8th, 2020 when Rump says the Election is rigged and calls for whatever he calls for.

My concern is if and when the polls suggest in late Sept. 2020 & Trump is well behind in states he needs to win the EC Vote, he will do more than wag the dog, he will find an excuse to declare a national emergency sent our troops into harms way.

What absolute bull shit!

The polls showed him behind last time and he still whipped Shrillary's bottom heavily.

The leftist media will do everything it can to derail his reelection and it won't work. If anything, it will drive more Trump voters to the polls.

There’s tons more of her bottom to whip now! Too bad she’s not running again. Anyone else would have graciously admitted defeat, and got on with their pampered lifestyle. She’s looking more like a wrestler than a Jackie O.

Wow, what a fruitcake.

Awesome. Comic relief. You are going to need that for the next several years.

Wow, what a fruitcake.

Ah, the Party of Rump.

Ah, the party of douche.

What absolute bull shit!

There’s tons more of her bottom to whip now! Too bad she’s not running again. Anyone else would have graciously admitted defeat, and got on with their pampered lifestyle. She’s looking more like a wrestler than a Jackie O.

Do you know you have more in common with the Taliban than with the average extremist?

Taliban are iconoclastic to the extreme, you are too cowardly to act on the hate which festers within you, and thus you use the power of anonymity on the internet to destroy the ethos most of us grew up with and hold dear.

What absolute bull shit!

Do you know you have more in common with the Taliban than with the average extremist?

Taliban are iconoclastic to the extreme, you are too cowardly to act on the hate which festers within you, and thus you use the power of anonymity on the internet to destroy the ethos most of us grew up with and hold dear.

I think I’m ok, but unfortunately you sound like a serial killer. Maybe publish the rest of your manifesto on another site.

What absolute bull shit!

I think I’m ok, but unfortunately you sound like a serial killer. Maybe publish the rest of your manifesto on another site.

Maybe you ought to reread your posts. Or, maybe you need to have a dozen or 50 minute hours with a shrink.

What absolute bull shit!

Maybe you ought to reread your posts. Or, maybe you need to have a dozen or 50 minute hours with a shrink.

Speaking from experience?

What absolute bull shit!

Education and Experience: 32 years working in the Criminal Justice System.

I can always pick you out, silence of the lambs. Can’t I? The creepy just seeps through.

I can always pick you out, silence of the lambs. Can’t I? The creepy just seeps through.

Interesting theme you present, I never worked homicide, but I did run the Domestic Violence Unit. It seems you have Dexter on you mind; is it your fantasy, or something you really relish?

Interesting theme you present, I never worked homicide, but I did run the Domestic Violence Unit. It seems you have Dexter on you mind; is it your fantasy, or something you really relish?

Wow,
Domestic violence. Guess that qualifies you to make inferences about the Taliban. And this all started with you defending hilly’s honor. Hope you get over your loss.

Wow,
Domestic violence. Guess that qualifies you to make inferences about the Taliban. And this all started with you defending hilly’s honor. Hope you get over your loss.

The election of 2016 was and is not my loss, bozo, it is the loss of every American, and their children, and their children. Now, why don't you find someone else to stalk.

Forum List

Back