Trump in a landslide; here’s why

214317.jpg

We will get a lengthy education about polls. How they once were accurate. And not any more.

We also learn about the Pennsylvania Washington County Fair.

Many wanted to register to vote or to change their registration to Republican. Many of the registrations and changes were twenty-somethings, which is telling. Many others wanted to sign up to work for the party.

If we had Trump signs available, we could have given out a thousand or more to people who wanted to put them in their yards that day. Some 400 people joined the party as active workers. There were two booths this year selling Trump merchandise. In total, this far exceeded what we saw several months before the 2016 election. Imagine what it will be at this time next year.

The parking lot was filled with pickup trucks and the people wore work boots, jeans, teeshirts, and ball caps. The people who attend his rallies and will get their friends and families to the voting booths to vote Republican

More @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/08/trump_in_a_landslide_heres_why.html
Close race, here's why-electoral college will be the same with small exceptions. Suburban women hate Trump thanks to media as we saw in 2018. Illegals DO vote and if not controlled, will give election to Democrats.

Why do you Lefties always claim that suburban women hate President Trump?
Why?
What specifically has he done to cause it?
Give me some specifics.
Aren't these the women who raise families, often while holding down jobs? The women who now find themselves with a whole lot more options on seeking better jobs?
Not a leftie. Some of them do vote for him but still hate him-that's what they tell me. Farm folk and city dwellers I can't speak for. Bullying, lying, fighting-these are turn offs to many people-and I say this as someone who favors him over the pack of jackals the dems are running.

214317.jpg

We will get a lengthy education about polls. How they once were accurate. And not any more.

Many wanted to register to vote or to change their registration to Republican. Many of the registrations and changes were twenty-somethings, which is telling. Many others wanted to sign up to work for the party.

If we had Trump signs available, we could have given out a thousand or more to people who wanted to put them in their yards that day. Some 400 people joined the party as active workers. There were two booths this year selling Trump merchandise. In total, this far exceeded what we saw several months before the 2016 election. Imagine what it will be at this time next year.

The parking lot was filled with pickup trucks and the people wore work boots, jeans, teeshirts, and ball caps. The people who attend his rallies and will get their friends and families to the voting booths to vote Republican

More @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/08/trump_in_a_landslide_heres_why.html
Close race, here's why-electoral college will be the same with small exceptions. Suburban women hate Trump thanks to media as we saw in 2018. Illegals DO vote and if not controlled, will give election to Democrats.

LOL Women in general find Trump to be disgusting; illegals don't vote.

Take a look at the picture and tell me how many women show p for his rallys and cheer for him.

Anyone that close to POTUS have been closely vetted, and picked to benefit trump politically. Better to ask why aren't there people of color?
Why? Debra Messing told them not to go.

214317.jpg

The Polls all show Biden will beat Trump with a 33 percent margin. LOL

upload_2019-9-2_16-25-8.jpeg

214317.jpg

Point to any illegals actually voting
There are no illegals in that crowd

214317.jpg

You are looking for a reason to cause a lot of violence if Rump loses. Illegals don't vote anymore than Republicans illegally vote. Admit to one and you have to admit to the other. But I have a feeling that they both will counter the other in numbers. This is why the EC exists. To prevent any of this from happening. And from what I can see, almost none of the Dem Candidates are hated nearly as bad as Hillary so the EC won't be swung at such a high rate towards Rump this time. Right now we don't know who Rump is going to have to go against so it's premature to even comment. But Rump is headed for some tough times.

You’re an asshole. Call the President by his real last name. Even if he loses he is still a billionaire and you’re a loser parasite living off the Govt.

214317.jpg

You are looking for a reason to cause a lot of violence if Rump loses. Illegals don't vote anymore than Republicans illegally vote. Admit to one and you have to admit to the other. But I have a feeling that they both will counter the other in numbers. This is why the EC exists. To prevent any of this from happening. And from what I can see, almost none of the Dem Candidates are hated nearly as bad as Hillary so the EC won't be swung at such a high rate towards Rump this time. Right now we don't know who Rump is going to have to go against so it's premature to even comment. But Rump is headed for some tough times.

You’re an asshole. Call the President by his real last name. Even if he loses he is still a billionaire and you’re a loser parasite living off the Govt.
I never realized Fat Donnie was so sensitive

214317.jpg

I neither sensitive nor fat and my name is not Donnie.

Absent a major catastrophe, voters are not going to throw out President Trump for a loony-tune lefty. The only question will be the length of his coattails on Senate and House races. If the Demwits keep up their current positions on Medicare for All and No Borders, it could be a sweep for the GOP.

214317.jpg

I did a fact check and, WOW. I have never seen anything quite like this one. It makes Fox News look like an Ultra Left Wing Think Tank. It makes Rush and Hannity appear to be Liberal Leftwing Activists. It even goes as far as to make Rump look Truthful.

American Thinker - Media Bias/Fact Check
extremeright051.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence

Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources and failed fact checks.

No one is flipping from Republican to dim. Not happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

214317.jpg

Tough times?
Nobody new is in the race, and the special needs candidates don’t appear too challenging. Alzheimer’s patients and fake minorities. Debates should be fun.

214317.jpg

Take a look at the picture and tell me how many women show p for his rallys and cheer for him.

And how many in that picture are there because they are paid to be there. When the Beatles first appeared on Ed Sullivan Show, those screaming "Teens", most of were paid. Rump and the Party of Rump learned from that.

Nobody is getting paid to go to a Trump rally.

214317.jpg

I doubt he can but I can find a whole bunch of illegal activity in the 2018 election that was caught done by the Republicans. But the hijinx didn't get by. The States are very good at stopping fraudulent voting practices. This is jut Rump and the Party of Rump trying to make excuses so they can justify going off on a very violent path if he loses.

Only violence is perpetrated by dims. The only excuses that have been made, is by dims.

214317.jpg

He’s not as in touch with his feminine side as you are, but ........

214317.jpg

And how many in that picture are there because they are paid to be there. When the Beatles first appeared on Ed Sullivan Show, those screaming "Teens", most of were paid. Rump and the Party of Rump learned from that.
Illegals do vote-don't be naive-they cheat like they snuck in and they multiply like cockroaches.

Prove it. I can't prove they don't because one cannot prove a negative but I can prove that there is voter fraud from Republicans during the 2018 period. Now, prove you and Rumps lie.

214317.jpg

I doubt he can but I can find a whole bunch of illegal activity in the 2018 election that was caught done by the Republicans. But the hijinx didn't get by. The States are very good at stopping fraudulent voting practices. This is jut Rump and the Party of Rump trying to make excuses so they can justify going off on a very violent path if he loses.

Only violence is perpetrated by dims. The only excuses that have been made, is by dims.

Sit and watch on November 8th, 2020 when Rump says the Election is rigged and calls for whatever he calls for.

214317.jpg

Nobody is getting paid to go to a Trump rally.

And you know this how? Prove it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back