Trump: ‘I Would Make This Country So Rich’ You Wouldn’t Cut Entitlement Programs

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
8 years of democrat tomfollery and 6 of Obama's trickle up poverty maybe it is time for a Trump.

Rubio/Trump has a real nice ring to it.

Trump Says His Business Experience Makes Him The Best Candidate CBS DC

Trump’s pitch to the crowd centered on his career as a businessman. Unlike some of his potential Republican rivals, he said, he would not cut entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicaid.

“I would make this country so rich that you wouldn’t have to cut it,” he said.

So says the guy who inherited his wealth and increased it by ripping lenders and investors off by repeatedly taking advantage of and manipulating bankruptcy laws.

now We can't be having that. the left/libs/progressives with their lapdog media would smear and shred anyone apart who suggest anything but BIG GUBerMENT, raising taxes, putting 1000 of strangling regulations on all business, growing government with new Entitlements like OscamCare, calling to give Amnesty for Millions of more people (ILLEGAL immigrants) on top of this crap economy, etc

Trump would be a disaster. He's filed for bankruptcy 4 times. He's the ultimate example of someone who'd sell his grandmother for a buck. This run will be a great advertisement for Celebrity Apprentice.
You support Hillary, which was dead broke when she left the Whitehouse.

Trump would be a disaster. He's filed for bankruptcy 4 times. He's the ultimate example of someone who'd sell his grandmother for a buck. This run will be a great advertisement for Celebrity Apprentice.
I support Hillary over the bevy of clowns getting set to run for the GOP. But she is far from my ideal candidate.

Trump can't even run his own life let alone a country
Lol that coming from a Hillary supporter. She cannot control one man, let alone a country. Thanks rightie for proving a point.

:eusa_shhh:
You can't bring that up. They want everyone to forget about that
I know, they also don't realize that after turning their little heads over all the lies, cover ups, and down right inexperience of Obama. They have no credibility to criticize any republican nominee. This is going to be a fun election. Anything a republican nominee does or has done will be nothing compared to what Bill and Obama has done. The bad part is liberals supported it. Lol yes this is gonna be fun.

Lol that coming from a Hillary supporter. She cannot control one man, let alone a country. Thanks rightie for proving a point.

:eusa_shhh:
You can't bring that up. They want everyone to forget about that
I know, they also don't realize that after turning their little heads over all the lies, cover ups, and down right inexperience of Obama. They have no credibility to criticize any republican nominee. This is going to be a fun election. Anything a republican nominee does or has done will be nothing compared to what Bill and Obama has done. The bad part is liberals supported it. Lol yes this is gonna be fun.

They can't accept they aren't in charge anymore. Oh they still have that thug Obama running around ranting and raving, but that's it.... I find it sorta sad their denials.

I support Hillary over the bevy of clowns getting set to run for the GOP. But she is far from my ideal candidate.
She cannot run her own life, you know the way liberals say Trump can't. Well if Hillary can run with that in her closet, so can Trump. Like I said liberals are fucked in 2016.

Trump would be a very good president. He understands how the economy works, understands how to deal with China and Russia, and would put us back on a solid fiscal basis.

Recovering from bankruptcy is a success, not a failure.

She cannot run her own life, you know the way liberals say Trump can't. Well if Hillary can run with that in her closet, so can Trump. Like I said liberals are fucked in 2016.
Fine. Trump's candidacy is a joke anyways. I'm sure he'll take your donations though.

She has still kept her family

Trump couldn't and Trump cheated worse than Bill Clinton
Really? We cannot even count how many times Clinton cheated. Anyway if Hillary left Clinton, she would be a nobody right now. That is the only reason she is still with him, common knowledge. So that shows just how weak and shallow she is. Sorry the truth sucks.

agree, obama has destroyed the dem party and liberalism for the next 20 or 30 years, but they got the first black guy so nothing else matters.

Forum List

Back