Trump: I Will Eliminate U.S. Debt In 8 Years

Gee I guess Trump is the only President to claim he would eliminate the debt and not do it.

Some of us note that he is simply another failure.
Some of us note that, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush the elder, Reagan, Carter and as far back as you would care to go have made a similar promise and didn't keep it either. Based on that all Presidents would be a failure or at least to some those they don't support. I wonder how many here and across the country would support and vote for a candidate who put out the plan that would truly be needed to deal with the national debt that being major tax increases on everyone not just the rich and massavie spending cuts with nothing off limits keep in mind these would have to be in place for decades.

Gee I guess Trump is the only President to claim he would eliminate the debt and not do it.

Some of us note that, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush the elder, Reagan, Carter and as far back as you would care to go have made a similar promise and didn't keep it either. Based on that all Presidents would be a failure or at least to some those they don't support. I wonder how many here and across the country would support and vote for a candidate who put out the plan that would truly be needed to deal with the national debt that being major tax increases on everyone not just the rich and massavie spending cuts with nothing off limits keep in mind these would have to be in place for decades.

Maybe, but quit pretending you care. Quit pretending that the cost of things matter. If it doesn't matter it doesn't matter what health care for all costs, does it?

If we don't have to actually pay for bail outs and bombs, why do we have to pay for health care?

Maybe, but quit pretending you care. Quit pretending that the cost of things matter. If it doesn't matter it doesn't matter what health care for all costs, does it?

If we don't have to actually pay for bail outs and bombs, why do we have to pay for health care?
You do the same then if your going to bitch about the debt under Republican Presidents be sure and do the same under the Democrat one's as well. For the record I don't support bail outs for corporations national defense is part of the governments responsibility providing healthcare for all is not. Until the people are willing to accept the hardship that will come with dealing with national debt it will never be delt with so until that day maybe supporters of both parties should stop pretending like they care.

You do the same then if your going to bitch about the debt under Republican Presidents be sure and do the same under the Democrat one's as well. For the record I don't support bail outs for corporations national defense is part of the governments responsibility providing healthcare for all is not. Until the people are willing to accept the hardship that will come with dealing with national debt it will never be delt with so until that day maybe supporters of both parties should stop pretending like they care.

We have no national defense to protect in Syria, Lybia, Yemen, Iraq, etc.

Bullshit. Our national defense is the defense of our nation and our national interests abroad.

Bullshit. Our national defense is the defense of our nation and our national interests abroad.

We have no interests in those countries.

Um yea we do. Ever heard of ISIS?

Yeah, we created, armed and funded them. Just like OBL.

Yea, Obama did. Now Trump has to clean up his mess.

Certainly not the only instance of him having to do that.

Yea, Obama did. Now Trump has to clean up his mess.

Certainly not the only instance of him having to do that.

Obama did. Which means these wars are a invention of our own creation.

Another reminder that Trump has negotiated zero deals with anybody

What ignorance. Trump negotiated the USMCA, which even major labor unions admit would be a big improvement over NAFTA. The problem is that Pelosi won't let the House vote on it because she knows it would pass and she knows it would help the economy.

Ever notice that mainstream dems and mainstream repubs argue back and forth all day about dumb stuff but when it comes to the most unconstitutional and destructive policy economically, namely our failed foreign policy, the parties themselves, and largely their support bases, are dead nuts on the same page? It's laughable that they try to separate themselves as if they're really any different from each other where it really matters.

Gosh. The military industrial complex is laughing all the way to the central bank. What a circus.

Last edited:

Ever notice that mainstream dems and mainstream repubs argue back and forth all day about dumb stuff but when it comes to the most unconstitutional and destructive policy economically, namely our failed foreign policy, the parties themselves, and largely their support bases, are dead nuts on the same page? It's laughable that they try to separate themselves as if they're really any different from each other where it really matters.

Gosh. The military industrial complex is laughing all the way to the central bank. What a circus.

Yes, sad isn't it? The Republicans have turned into major hypocrites on the debt and the Democrats the same concerning war.

Liberals worried about debt.....that's rich...like it would reduce if a dem wins in 2020....what a joke...we stand a better chance with Trump than any dem.....
Trump increased the deficit to over a trillion dollars......In a STRONG ECONOMY

That is when you are supposed to pay down debt

3.5% unemployment, record black employment, record hispanic employment and over 100 stock market records.

Like I said, we got something for it.
Which one of those was not on a good trajectory when he inherited them?

Answer: None.

But give him credit. That's the talk radio instruction.

All of them.

Unemployment was almost 5%. Stock market was dead. Manufacturing was dead.

The Trump Manufacturing Jobs Boom: 10 Times Obama's Over 21 Months

When did Obama have record black and hispanic employment under his 8 YEARS IN OFFICE?

History revisionism. And the record market is not a good thing. Obama is just as guilty. It's only so high because the Fed continues to print billions and billions. It's not because of production. It's going to crash.

LOL Fake news.

U.S. Investors Still Have a Lot to Be Thankful for. Here’s Why.

Blacks are employed far more under "racist" Trump than so said "non racist" Obama.
Not far more

More blacks were hired under Obama than under Trump

Another reminder that Trump has negotiated zero deals with anybody

What ignorance. Trump negotiated the USMCA, which even major labor unions admit would be a big improvement over NAFTA. The problem is that Pelosi won't let the House vote on it because she knows it would pass and she knows it would help the economy.
TRUMP HAS MADE ZERO DEALS. If he successfully sways our elected representatives on this stupid enterprise, then he'll finally have made a deal. One that Mexico seems to want more than the U.S.

Forum List

Back