Trump: i hereby demand that the DOJ look into if the FBI spied on Trump for political purposes

You gotta admit it was hilarious that Rudy came out today and said that Mueller needs to be finished by Sept 1st because you didn't want a Comey. Where the FBI comes in and changes the election away from the favorite.

Well, if it was the FBI that got Trump elected by going after Hillary, then what is it Trump want's proven? The FBI is bad for helping Trump over Hillary?

Yea, it makes a lot of sense.

Trump is a broken-down old man emotionally and mentally.

The DOJ works independently of the Pres.

He can 'demand' all he wants.

Yes, Jammie-boi, we all understand that from a 12-year old (arguably retarded) perspective anyone over 19 is considered old and broken down. No whether such infant an distinguish twixt male and female (old man vs old woman)? Indeed, not proven.

You gotta admit it was hilarious that Rudy came out today and said that Mueller needs to be finished by Sept 1st because you didn't want a Comey. Where the FBI comes in and changes the election away from the favorite.

Well, if it was the FBI that got Trump elected by going after Hillary, then what is it Trump want's proven? The FBI is bad for helping Trump over Hillary?

You're still a tard rdean

Comey let Hilary get off the hook. And now they were spying on Trump, can't wait to get to the bottom of this....Man this Russian investigation is really turning stuff up...….but none of it hurts Trump......just exposes the leftwing for how sick they are.

We will be discovering this extreme form of corruption for a long time. Draining the swamp will be a slow process.

Obama's regime used the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and White House officials to spy on Trump's campaign. If this sounds familiar that's because the burglars who broke into DNC headquarters did so on orders from president Nixon's attorney general. Several other high officials were involved. Nixon then ordered the CIA to tell the FBI to stop investigating. I smell DC swamp.

The proof you have of that is in the draw below the evidence you shown over Obama being born in Kenya, just between the bigger inaugural crowd and 'tax reform will cost me a fortune'....

This is about credibility and Trump has very little... When is Mexico paying for the wall?

You got to laugh...

Trump wants to direct the DOJ to investigate if Obama directed the DOJ to investigate him....

So he is going to do the think he is accusing Obama of doing...

Small problem the FBI and CIA both said they were not directed by Obama...

Obama's regime used the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and White House officials to spy on Trump's campaign. If this sounds familiar that's because the burglars who broke into DNC headquarters did so on orders from president Nixon's attorney general. Several other high officials were involved. Nixon then ordered the CIA to tell the FBI to stop investigating. I smell DC swamp.

You can talk bullshit and apparently that is all you are. Bullshit. No one spied on the Trump campaign. Trump and his supporters have turned themselves into ConspiraciesRUs. I smell people like you who need to be in a rubber room.

"I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Obama Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Paid Fusion GPS

finally Trump gets a spine!

No doubt that Trump surrogates were being spyed upon, but it didn't come from the FBI.

Several Foreign intelligence agencies were picking up Trump surrogates during routine daily spying operations of Russian assets since 2015. That information was passed onto the FBI.

GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Shep Smith knew that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents the day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull off a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

It didn't help that Trump admitted to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

For more information a great book to read.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Very well written, easy to follow & hard to put down.

No wonder Hillary said they would all hang from nooses if she lost

I rather think she was planning on ratting them out for their treasons if they did not succeed in getting her elected. But, at least so far, she's has stumbled and fallen once again. Remind you of that noxious TV Commercial???

View attachment 194528

You'll actually learn something if you scroll up to post # 29 on this thread---:iyfyus.jpg:

This fiasco is showing every indication of exploding in a most spectacular fashion.

There is a rapidly narrowing path for DEMS-13. They will shortly be cut off from everything but direct assassination and James Clapper knows it.

This fiasco is showing every indication of exploding in a most spectacular fashion.

There is a rapidly narrowing path for DEMS-13. They will shortly be cut off from everything but direct assassination and James Clapper knows it.

You might want to scroll up to Post # 29 on this thread to see where the spying came from--:auiqs.jpg:

The proof you have of that is in the draw below the evidence you shown over Obama being born in Kenya, just between the bigger inaugural crowd and 'tax reform will cost me a fortune'....

This is about credibility and Trump has very little... When is Mexico paying for the wall?

You can't seem to decide which issue triggers you more, return after you calm down. :auiqs.jpg:

You can talk bullshit and apparently that is all you are. Bullshit. No one spied on the Trump campaign. Trump and his supporters have turned themselves into ConspiraciesRUs. I smell people like you who need to be in a rubber room.

The Wall Street Journal is calling on Obama to explain his administration’s surveillance of affiliates of Trump's presidential campaign, Trump has you people by the balls now. Here let me laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So, Bluesy, you think it is fine with Clinton being surveilled and interviewed and pursued by the FBI, but thinks Trump's campaign is off limits.

That is not how it works, and the DOJ and the courts will show all Americans how it works.

Trumps trying his best to remember what he said and did and who was around at that time.

:abgg2q.jpg:

poor old senile MF'r - just cant wrap his brain cell around the fact Obama didnt spy on him...
It's obvious he's not right ,,somethings missing

The idiot puts his senility, immaturity and stupidity on display every single day of the week.

Of course his boot-licking deplorables love it, because they are as fucked up in the head as he is.
and the idiot mther fker won the presidency. how the fk? right? I mean, how many smart mther fkers did he beat? got those numbers felix?

Forum List

Back