Trump " I have not conceded"

An answer to the out context bullshit posted in another thread,

Sure he conceded...

"We didn’t win." ~ Donald Trump

I like this part...

I was disappointed that he didn't send it back. I felt he had the right to send it back, and he should've sent it back. That's my opinion.

... can you show where the Constitution grants the vice president the authority to unilaterally reject a state's electors?

Sure he conceded...

I like this part...

I was disappointed that he didn't send it back. I felt he had the right to send it back, and he should've sent it back. That's my opinion.

... can you show where the Constitution grants the vice president the authority to unilaterally reject a state's electors?

Can't be helped. Trump is terminally stupid.

Very important to note that he HAS NOT conceded. Just remember how important this is. I know you know, but retards do not.
LOL

You know concessions are meaningless, right? All that matters is who Congress certifies as the winner. And that already happened on 1.7.2021.

Concessions are only pomp & circumstance by people with character.

Bu
Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

The Trump cult 1/6 alternative reality

• It was a peaceful protest
  • It was BLM
  • It was Antifa
  • It was patriots protecting democracy
  • It was the FBI
  • It didn't happen

When you live in the alternative reality of the "conservative" media echo chamber, what matters isn't what actually happened. What matters is that you are fighting the libs and are worshiping Trump. Nothing else matters.
But DON’T investigate any of it…

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..
while he stays static in one moment of time.

You have to state the same concerning your fellow obsessed Trump haters.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

• It was BLM
  • It was Antifa
  • It was the FBI
  • It didn't happen

When you live in the alternative reality of the "conservative" media echo chamber, what matters isn't what actually happened. What matters is that you are fighting the libs and are worshiping Trump. Nothing else matters.

Why was the Capitol police told to not erect a standard barricade?

Why are you so afraid of the 1/6 crowd being checked for homosexuality......

LOL

I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were a crazy person.

MAGA crybaby leader pouts. And his MAGA crybaby followers cry right beside him.
You're a Negro right. I forgot to mention you in a thread title in Race Relations regarding the Hunter Biden situation with the N word. please give your views...Thanks
Speaking of crybaby sore losers, what’s up bro? How are the tears flowing today?
Great. But I invite you over to discuss Hunter with Don Jr mixed in. I stated it was a civil thread

We have to figure this out. you want fairness right. Just say Hunter is a racist CS and I'm a total group thinking hypocrite, then no need to visit
I don’t usually follow the Hunter Biden stuff. Maybe he did something stupid and maybe he didn’t. I don’t know.

Either way he’s not running for office anyway. So I don’t care much, at least not now.
Of course you don't follow the HB crime family shit. No need to post it

Sorry for not including you in my thread title in RR . Hope you ain't mad
I don’t care. I don’t really follow that stuff anyway.

Have a good one bro. Try not to slip on those tears.
Funny. Marc accused me of saying around 40-60% of racial incidences are hoaxs.(Brother Smullett type)

He cursed me as a liar. When I showed him real stats, he has never answered me back. I have asked him a couple times and he brushes it off, ha ha. Just like you and Hunter

Would it matter to you if Don Jr said it by chance

Why?

Could you ask him why he has never answered ole Sloop for me on that for me...Thanky

• It was BLM
  • It was Antifa
  • It was the FBI
  • It didn't happen

Why are you so afraid of an investigation?

Sure he conceded...

I like this part...

Can't be helped. Trump is terminally stupid.

Trump isn't stupid. Trump is smart.

His cult is stupid.

That's why he's milking them for hundreds of millions of dollars as he lies to them.

Because cults gonna cult!

You're a Negro right. I forgot to mention you in a thread title in Race Relations regarding the Hunter Biden situation with the N word. please give your views...Thanks
Speaking of crybaby sore losers, what’s up bro? How are the tears flowing today?
Great. But I invite you over to discuss Hunter with Don Jr mixed in. I stated it was a civil thread

We have to figure this out. you want fairness right. Just say Hunter is a racist CS and I'm a total group thinking hypocrite, then no need to visit
I don’t usually follow the Hunter Biden stuff. Maybe he did something stupid and maybe he didn’t. I don’t know.

Either way he’s not running for office anyway. So I don’t care much, at least not now.
Of course you don't follow the HB crime family shit. No need to post it

Sorry for not including you in my thread title in RR . Hope you ain't mad
I don’t care. I don’t really follow that stuff anyway.

Have a good one bro. Try not to slip on those tears.
Funny. Marc accused me of saying around 40-60% of racial incidences are hoaxs.(Brother Smullett type)

He cursed me as a liar. When I showed him real stats, he has never answered me back. I have asked him a couple times and he brushes it off, ha ha. Just like you and Hunter

Would it matter to you if Don Jr said it by chance

Why?

Could you ask him why he has never answered ole Sloop for me on that for me...Thanky

Go take it up with him. I still don’t care.

Who?

Why would he concede?

Everyone knows the Democrats stole the election ....

Even the psycho Leftist here on USMB know this to be true.
"Everyone knows the Democrats stole the election"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: What a maroon!

• It was BLM
  • It was Antifa
  • It was the FBI
  • It didn't happen

Why are you so afraid of an investigation?

Because it will do nothing but waste millions of dollars.

Donald Trump Says 'We Didn't Win' in 2020 'But Let's See What Happens'​

Donald Trump admitted his 2020 presidential election defeat during an interview with Sean Hannity on Wednesday, telling the Fox News host: "We didn't win."

blob:https://www.newsweek.com/7162831b-f77d-4e9a-aaa9-cf98410b4633
Do you honestly expect the orange blob to remember what he said before? :heehee: He can barely walk or drink a glass of water.
That is why he carries around a double chin in case he forgets one...

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..
while he stays static in one moment of time.

You have to state the same concerning your fellow obsessed Trump haters.
Yes, the Trump haters are keeping Trump from addressing the obvious truth of the situation.
Trump haters stated hating Trump the moment he entered the race and don't even try to post bullshit ignoring that fact.

• It was BLM
  • It was Antifa
  • It was the FBI
  • It didn't happen

And like him, they immediately believe whatever they, the second they say it. There must be a psychological term for that.

Forum List

Back