Trump - "I have been asked to speak as a unifier because I have so many friends in Congress"

isnt that what they do in russia?? attack their enemies and anyone that would associate with them,,,

Just curious...but....but has Trump ever attacked anyone he perceives is his enemy?

You know, like a court clerk?
Like a Georgia pollworker and her daughter?
Like a Hispanic judge?

WTF is the point in posting the junk that is clearly gleaned from Soros Media Matters while the Country goes down the freaking drain with a president who is clearly mentally impaired but yet has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button? Americans used to be scared of presidents that were crazy but now the fawning crazy media pretends that civilian Trump is the enemy.
Trump is going down the drain and you and the MAGAtoddlers should join him.

I regret if my wording was unclear to you PH. I wasn't making an allegation nor an assertion. I'm merely asking a question.
...so, lemme ask it again: Has Trump ever attacked someone he perceives as an enemy?
what do you mean by attack???

he did legal investigations and queries,,,

He was getting in the way of the great reset.

Those of us who actually have long-term Preferred Vendor service contracts from the World Economic Forum have a stake in the Great Reset.

Based on internal documents offered to a select few of us this 're-set' means we no longer have to wait for Taylor Swift tickets. No longer have to pass up a free Bud Light. And we can shop at Target and check out any book we want at the library.

Viva the ReSet!!

Isn't this the exact opposite of what we've been told by his supporters? When asked why Trump didn't get the wall built or why he let spending balloon out of control the answer we always get is that the Congress wouldn't work with him, including the "RINOs" in his own party. If that's true, then how exactly is he the great uniter? If he's the great uniter, how isn't he to blame for his failures?

I don't think he has that many friends in Congress. The tell, will be, how much effort or difficulty will be in changing the Republican House Rule that prohibits anyone under criminal indictment from a leadership position in the House. Until that is changed, he cannot hold Speaker of the House.

I don't think he has that many friends in Congress. The tell, will be, how much effort or difficulty will be in changing the Republican House Rule that prohibits anyone under criminal indictment from a leadership position in the House. Until that is changed, he cannot hold Speaker of the House.
Maybe Trump can just change the rule by willing his mind to do it?

And just like that, the rule doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back