Trump: I eat Mexican food all the time!

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump I love the Mexican people

Donald Trump declared earlier today that he loves Mexico adding, "some of my favorite maids have been Mexican". Trump, dining at Taco Bell, held up a seven layer burrito and excalimed "Great people, great food"
Trump acknowledged that while most Mexicans may, in fact, be murderers, rapist and thieves, they can't help it because they descend from Banditos and Tijuana whores.

Donald Trump declared earlier today that he loves Mexico adding, "some of my favorite maids have been Mexican". Trump, dining at Taco Bell, held up a seven layer burrito and excalimed "Great people, great food"
Trump acknowledged that while most Mexicans may, in fact, be murderers, rapist and thieves, they can't help it because they descend from Banditos and Tijuana whores.

Did he state he also gives birth to little Mexican babies after eating Mexican food?

TACO BELL????? I love Mexican food------but----
taco bell?????? I tried it------once

I have Mexican neighbors-----they do not eat TACO BELL I did know Texans during my lifetime----lots of alcoholism and for fun------they went to TACO BE
Viva la putos...

what is a puto? did you mean los putos?
or las putas?

Trump recounted his numerous enjoyable trips into Mexico commenting I have taken my private helicopter into Juarez many, many times and have always enjoyed those donkey shows. It never ceased to amaze me how talented those young women are

Trump teared up as he relayed how hurt he is by all this. Nobody loves the Mexican people more than I do. I fondly remember the evenings shared by myself, Marla Maples and our Mexican maid Carlita. After a while, I didn't even have to threaten to deport her

Mr Trump wanted to remind all Americans of Mexican descent that he understands that a few are honest and hardworking. It is a shame that their work ethic does not rub off o the vast majority of Mexicans

The one thing I like about trump is that he speaks about the political correctness taboos that no one else will talk about.

The one thing I like about trump is that he speaks about the political correctness taboos that no one else will talk about.

I agree

Nobody can put Mexicans, negroes, gays, working Americans or women in their proper place like Trump can

Only Trump understands what being a white wealthy male in America really means

My recommendation to Trump from this point on would be don't eat in any Mexican restaurants unless you or someone in your entourage is going to watch the food being prepared.

Free speech is a great thing.

Too bad so many groups use bully tactics to try to minimize it.

Noble and Patriotic I must say... not

Free speech means the government cannot punish you for what you say

It never meant that there are no consequences for what you say

Like I said, bullying (ok for adults/groups to do it, just not kids....)

Every time you open your mouth you are subject to criticism of what you say. That does not infringe on your free speech and is not bullying

Every time you open your mouth you are subject to criticism of what you say. That does not infringe on your free speech and is not bullying

Yet, it has been said the religious conservatives were repressing progressives by rallying for their cause.
So I guess it really just depends on whether the cause is something you support (or not).

Yet, it has been said the religious conservatives were repressing progressives by rallying for their cause.
So I guess it really just depends on whether the cause is something you support (or not).

What does that have to do with Trump eating a burrito?

Forum List

Back