Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Whether they do or not it doesn't detract from the fact that Trump had an avowed racist over for dinner.

Yes, that is his right.

I don’t need to deflect. I don’t think that Trump is a racist no matter who came over to eat.

I don’t need to deflect. I don’t think that Trump is a racist no matter who came over to eat.

I'm sure you don't. Whether he is or not, he knows he has to appeal to the racists to win.

Trump hosted Nick Fuentes at a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago pleasure palace, and, after his dinner companion's identity was publicly exposed, Trump claimed not to have known who he was.

Trump is an ordinary citizen, free to break bread with whomever he chooses but, the company he keeps aside, if disreputable strangers can so easily be feted in Trump's erstwhile depository of classified documents, does that lax atmosphere not underscore a contempt for national security?

Certainly, it affirms the propriety of the Attorney General, the FBI Director, the Federal Judge, and the Public Servants, all of whom were threatened for enforcing the law.

Yea, Presidents should know Holocoust deniers and anti-Semites when they see them, right?

59E823FC-1C60-44C6-A94C-DE203E065187.jpeg

Hopefully this clears the way for Ron DeSantis.

Is this what you're actually hoping for here?
Yes.
You keep repeating yourself.

Anyone but trump.
Have I make myself clear?
Anyone but POS lying con man trump or RWI's that support trump unconditionally, like Greene or Gaetz (too many to mention ALL the crazies)

and I had no idea who this fuentes guy was....until democrats started telling us who he was.........just like they had to tell us what qanon was
Why do you guys always DENY the Qanon thing?
was good friends with the racist pastor of that church....jeremiah wright,
Yeah right, you know all about Jeremiah Wright, but you claim to have no idea who Fuentes is.

Forum List

Back