Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Thanks for posting! We know how very busy you are all day reporting people to the proper authorities and stuff, but we appreciate how you're never too busy to share your hate with us.

We see you!!!
The Holocaust deniers in White supremacists embody hatred. Who are you trying to fool, yourself ?

The only president I ever heard sexualize their daughter was trump. How our father could even think like that is beyond me.
He did not shower with her. There is quite a difference. One destroys a reputation, the other destroys that child. Joe is a scumbag.

He did not shower with her. There is quite a difference. One destroys a reputation, the other destroys that child. Joe is a scumbag.
You don't even know if that's true. Did you know the president Harrison was a nudist. Few people do. There is no shame in the human body. There is a lot of shame in the human mind. Showering with the child is quite common in many cultures. And it's perfectly fine as long as the adult isn't thinking about sex with their own daughter.

You don't even know if that's true. Did you know the president Harrison was a nudist. Few people do. There is no shame in the human body. There is a lot of shame in the human mind. Showering with the child is quite common in many cultures. And it's perfectly fine as long as the adult isn't thinking about sex with their own daughter.
It was in her diary. It is true. If that does not bother you, it is on you.

The FBI and DoJ did that by pressing charges against the people who had it.
That confirms it was Ashley's diary. Next.
but the diary isnt evidence of a shower, its just sexual fantasies of a little girl.

The Holocaust deniers in White supremacists embody hatred. Who are you trying to fool, yourself ?

But those 12 guys are all on the FBI payroll as 'Confidential informants'. You're just parroting 'White Supremacists' because you have nothing and think we're all going to get skeered or something.

This is a lie.

It’s the neo-fascist right that propagates hate and division; hate and division that Trump is all too glad to exploit.

The MSM finds racism in absolutely EVERYTHING. You know it, everybody knows it. Your side is looking for an excuse to relieve yourselves of any personal responsibility. It is in you DNA to be irresponsible.

The MSM finds racism in absolutely EVERYTHING. You know it, everybody knows it. Your side is looking for an excuse to relieve yourselves of any personal responsibility. It is in you DNA to be irresponsible.

Whether they do or not it doesn't detract from the fact that Trump had an avowed racist over for dinner.

Yes, that is his right.

The MSM finds racism in absolutely EVERYTHING.
I found this statement highly suspect.

I perused a broad spectrum of media, mainstream and otherwise, and I do not find this unsubstantiated claim to be remotely true.

Forum List

Back