Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

Can't wait to see the made up shiite

Willis has the recorded conversations between by the Traitor and Governor Kemp AND Secretary of State Raffensperger where "asks" them to find him "11,000" Votes and both men refused to do so. In both
Washington, D.C. (where the calls originated) and Georgia (where calls were received) allow for the taping of private conversations. Also, the Traitor knew the calls were being recorded and had expressed no misgivings about them being recorded.

James has the Traitor's tax documents to prove real estate fraud AND tax fraud.

Jack Smith is going balls to the wall with his investigation.

Fuck the Orange Faced, Five Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving, Pussy Grabbing Shit Stain.

anthony-weiner.jpg

O'rly?

Hahahhahaahaaa yeah that’s the ticket!

New York violent crimes are DOWN
LOL.....depends how you define 'violent'.

CNN:
New York Police Department data shows that since January, NYC has seen an over 17% drop in shootings and an over 12% drop in homicides. However, an NYPD crime statistics report also notes that as of December 18, overall crime this year in major categories (including murder, rape, robbery, assault, burglary, and grand larceny) has increased by 23.5% since last year.

New York violent crimes are DOWN

I agree the other cases are so much more important to our Nation and democracy!

We don't know the charges yet for certain, but I too wish the other cases took preference.... But as a Republuc, States have the responsibility of enforcing their own laws....and there is not much we can federally do, to stop the NY AG from doing his job....

the timing couldn't be worse imo... But what can we do?
For those living in New York City they say crime is up

They watch FAUX 24/7....so stupid is a way of life for them.
Simple minds must be entertained all the time. Facts drive them crazy; always give them more lies and stupid humor. trump was their perfect leader he gave them both. No difficult real choices.

My tl/dr response is that detecting deception is not necessarily as scientific as people believe. Being accused of a crime or unethical behavior is a stressful situation and people are going to respond to that stress in different ways.

It's too lengthy to cover in full here, but in essence, innocent people deny false accusations very directly, as in "No, I did not do that."

I would agree that explicit, unambiguous denials are something that an innocent person would say, but this is something that a guilty person could easily do as well. Some guilty people are good at acting.

Innocent people quickly issue firm definitive denials of false accusations.

Would agree in most cases.

They get angry about it and voice their anger about their accusers who are attempting to wrong them.

Not necessarily. Sometimes they shut down out of fear.

Forum List

Back