Whale deaths not linked to wind farm preparation

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
They never were. The people who told you so were lying to you.

abcnews........now there's a "reliable" source of information <sarc>
These are the same people who will benefit from Green Energy nonsense. The "Green" means MONEY, not saving the planet. duh.
I believe their BS about as much as I believe that if I send $500 to a Nigerian, they will send me back $5,000...or that JoeB131 will come to his senses.

They never were. The people who told you so were lying to you.

I always suspected the COVID Vaccine

Have they blamed DT, Putin or Jan 6 yet?
If that doesn't work, they always have climate change, rona, purebloods, systemic racism & election deniers to fall back on.

They could blame it all on SpongeBob & their low IQ lapdogs will buy it

Government agencies and commissions are a crock of shit and a colossal waste of money. Something new is killing these whales and it ain't fishing nets.
You have no reason to say what you're saying. Follow the actual evidence.

abcnews........now there's a "reliable" source of information <sarc>
These are the same people who will benefit from Green Energy nonsense. The "Green" means MONEY, not saving the planet. duh.
I believe their BS about as much as I believe that if I send $500 to a Nigerian, they will send me back $5,000...or that JoeB131 will come to his senses.
You can find other sources, including the commission itself, to see the results they found. Some of you are so incredibly lazy. You can find out if someone is telling you the truth or is lying to you but you don't bother to check. You just stick to your preconceived notions no matter what the evidence might actually say. Do you think that's smart?

The Marine Mammal Commission is heavily invested in the climate change hoax and off-shore wind power in particular so it would stand to reason that any shade cast toward offshore wind farms would be met with resistance from them.
What evidence do you have that they are "heavily invested" in those things? You don't even know who they are.

From the Wikipedia article on the Marine Mammal Protection Act

Authority​

MMPA was signed into law on October 21, 1972, by President Richard Nixon and took effect 60 days later on December 21, 1972. It prohibits the "taking" of marine mammals, and enacts a moratorium on the import, export, and sale of any marine mammal, along with any marine mammal part or product within the United States. The Act defines "take" as "the act of hunting, killing, capture, and/or harassment of any marine mammal; or, the attempt at such." The MMPA defines harassment as "any act of pursuit, torment or annoyance which has the potential to either: a. injure a marine mammal in the wild, or b. disturb a marine mammal by causing disruption of behavioral patterns, which includes, but is not limited to, migration, breathing, nursing, breeding, feeding, or sheltering." The MMPA provides for enforcement of its prohibitions, and for the issuance of regulations to implement its legislative goals.

Authority to manage the MMPA was divided between the Secretary of the Interior through the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service), and the Secretary of Commerce, which is delegated to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Subsequently, a third federal agency, the Marine Mammal Commission (MMC), was established to review existing policies and make recommendations to the Service and the NOAA better implement the MMPA. Coordination between these three federal agencies is necessary in order to provide the best management practices for marine mammals.

Under the MMPA, the Service is responsible for ensuring the protection of sea otters and marine otters, walruses, polar bears, three species of manatees, and dugongs. NOAA was given responsibility to conserve and manage pinnipeds including seals and sea lions and cetaceans such as whales and dolphins.

What evidence do you have that they are "heavily invested" in those things? You don't even know who they are.

From the Wikipedia article on the Marine Mammal Protection Act

Authority​

MMPA was signed into law on October 21, 1972, by President Richard Nixon and took effect 60 days later on December 21, 1972. It prohibits the "taking" of marine mammals, and enacts a moratorium on the import, export, and sale of any marine mammal, along with any marine mammal part or product within the United States. The Act defines "take" as "the act of hunting, killing, capture, and/or harassment of any marine mammal; or, the attempt at such." The MMPA defines harassment as "any act of pursuit, torment or annoyance which has the potential to either: a. injure a marine mammal in the wild, or b. disturb a marine mammal by causing disruption of behavioral patterns, which includes, but is not limited to, migration, breathing, nursing, breeding, feeding, or sheltering." The MMPA provides for enforcement of its prohibitions, and for the issuance of regulations to implement its legislative goals.

Authority to manage the MMPA was divided between the Secretary of the Interior through the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service), and the Secretary of Commerce, which is delegated to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Subsequently, a third federal agency, the Marine Mammal Commission (MMC), was established to review existing policies and make recommendations to the Service and the NOAA better implement the MMPA. Coordination between these three federal agencies is necessary in order to provide the best management practices for marine mammals.

Under the MMPA, the Service is responsible for ensuring the protection of sea otters and marine otters, walruses, polar bears, three species of manatees, and dugongs. NOAA was given responsibility to conserve and manage pinnipeds including seals and sea lions and cetaceans such as whales and dolphins.
Yeah, and Biden's job as President is to secure our southern border. The point is, this administration has no respect for our laws. They do what they want, that's why nobody is surprised when their commissions and studies turn out to be bullshit.

Because it isn't "fake news" you ignorant fool.

Dude...you've always been a total sucker for the matrix narrative. Not occasionally either...every single time. You and Old Rocks....prolific rubes.

Told you two years ago you were getting bamboozled on COVID and the stabs. You bozos laughed at me...and ended up pwning yerselves. :deal: On everything.....
  • Transmission of the disease - wrong
  • Asymptomatic spread - wrong
  • PCR testing - wrong
  • Fatality rate - wrong
  • Lockdowns - wrong
  • Community triggers - wrong
  • Business closures - wrong
  • School closures - wrong
  • Quarantining healthy people - wrong
  • Impact on youth - wrong
  • Hospital overload - wrong
  • Plexiglass barriers - wrong
  • Social distancing - wrong
  • Outdoor spread - wrong
  • Masks - wrong
  • Variant impact - wrong
  • Natural immunity - wrong
  • Vaccine efficacy - wrong
  • Vaccine injury - wrong
Anything, 'Bueller'?....d0y

Always believing the MSM...just low effort. 0/10.

FpYyV4uaEAAZcUB.jpeg

Whales are not being harmed or killed by offshore wind farm construction or operation. Do us a favor and try to stay on topic.

Forum List

Back