trump hints the Arizona lame recount will lead to him getting back in the White House

The man is losing his tiny mind.
He believes it. His Trumpsters believe it. When it doesn't happen, they'll play the victim.

All we can do at this point is stand back and observe.
Just heard President Bush on a podcast. He doesn't believe it. He doesn't believe it was ever stolen. Did not enjoy his time in office, but nice to know there are rational republicans out there.
Trump is a loser chump.
Bush is a globalist. What did you expect him to say?
We do alright in the global economy and globally in general. The "globalist" thing really doesn't strike much fear in me.

What does globalist have to do with trump and his followers trying to destroy democracy in the United States?
They just burp out words they hear on the radio. Context is not a requirement.

He believes it. His Trumpsters believe it. When it doesn't happen, they'll play the victim.

From my observation lookout, the AZ recount is disturbing. ALL reasonable people know how this will end up - with an opinion that there was MASSIVE FRAUD!!! and THOUSANDS of bad Biden Ballots. Proof? Nah, they don't need that.

Wadda sham and scam by a Q-Kook letting idiots like THIS who was PART of the violent insurrection count ballots.

Then where do they go from there.

So what if they say MASSIVE FRAUD ? If they can't prove it...it goes nowhere.

Why are you so bent on preventing people from looking stupid ?

It keeps you in some type of company anyway.
Were you on Mars on January 6th? We are six months from the election loss by trump and the SOB is still whining about a stolen election. There has NEVER been evidence of massive fraud....but that won't stop trump and his cult. The IDIOT is talking about having the Ninjas did audits in Georgia...Pennsylvania...and Michigan. He really wants to start a second civil war....all because he cannot admit he lost an election.

How you chose to read things is not my issue.

Trump is Trump. He has an ego. Get over it.

For four years, all we heard about was Trump from the left.

Do you guys ever get tired of his continual occupation of your heads ?

Maybe we’ll get over Dear Leader when he and his cult get the fuck over the election they lost six months ago.
Y’think? :rolleyes-41:
He'll never admit he lost. Never. Ever.

As for the sheep, the hope is that enough will peel off over time that the whole thing can fit back on the fringe where it belongs.

They still have the propaganda coming at them 24/7/365. This is gonna take a long, long time.

Sorry bout that,

1. So much bullshit from those who support the steal.
2. If the audit goes for Trump, Trumps at fault.
3. If the audit supports Biden, Trumps at fault again.
4. No you nutters better come up with some better bullshit.
5. AZ is about to rock your dumb little world.
6. And you will be the ones whining then, and it will be GLORIOUS!!!!!
7. I wonder what new bullshit you nutters will be saying, I can wait, don't answer that!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Okay. Tell us what's going to happen next.

Will the election be reversed? Will Trump go back in immediately?

Lay it all out for us :popcorn:

No we ran tRump and his administration out of office on a rail. tRump got SCHLONGED!
MAGA
dNwPyyJ.gif

Last edited:
2. You can't hide a stolen election for long.
3. I wonder who will first write the book, exposing, *EVERYTHING*???

Funny you mention that, poster 'warsnow'.

In fact, poster Schmidlap has created an excellent thread that touches upon the very issues you enumerate. You can read it right here (Caveat: it has so much traction it is nearing 800 posts):

In short, the thrust of that thread is: why haven't we seen a credible 'reveal' from any of the thousands and thousands of criminals who would have had their fingerprints all over this alleged 'steal'. Shoulda been easy with that many co-conspirators. So that's a puzzler. No?

And to bring it closer to home, poster warsnow, what have YOU done to alert authorities to the 'steal'? Whining about it on an internet gossipboad while using a fake name......ain't really a marker of American patriotism or hell, even good citizenship.

Just sayin'.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump thinks his base will believe him no matter how outrageous his lies.

Anyone doubt the truthiness of poster 'Surada's observation only need speed-read through this thread. There be nutters here.

Sorry bout that,

1. As we inch along with the AZ audit, one day soon it will come out that 300k-500k votes were Trumped up against Trump.
2. This will cause a cataclysmic result on the election.
3. More audits will ensue because of it.
4. As the audits transpire it will be decided that all states will follow, auditing *ALL* the vote.
5. Thats when it will be apparent that the machines flipped and created millions upon millions of votes.
6. In the end it will be discovered that nearly 50 million votes were either flipped or created for Biden/Harris.
7. Biden will be ushered into a federal prison for old fuckers who need a hospital bed, Joe's skank wife, will visit him daily.
8. Harris will slink away claiming she had nothing to do with the steal, and it won't be proven she did.
9. Pelosi will go to prison cause it will be discovered she was behind it as the master mind.
10. Many others will be implicated and be forced out of office and some into prisons.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. As we inch along with the AZ audit, one day soon it will come out that 300k-500k votes were Trumped up against Trump.
2. This will cause a cataclysmic result on the election.
3. More audits will ensue because of it.
4. As the audits transpire it will be decided that all states will follow, auditing *ALL* the vote.
5. Thats when it will be apparent that the machines flipped and created millions upon millions of votes.
6. In the end it will be discovered that nearly 50 million votes were either flipped or created for Biden/Harris.
7. Biden will be ushered into a federal prison for old fuckers who need a hospital bed.
8. Harris will slink away claiming she had nothing to do with the steal, and it won't be proven she did.
9. Pelosi will go to prison cause it will be discovered she was behind it as the master mind.
10. Many others will be implicated and be forced out of office and some into prisons.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Okay! Good to know!

In the end it will be discovered that nearly 50 million votes were either flipped or created for Biden/Harris.

OK, good to know, v.2.0.

All that the good poster Warnsow states is clearly understandable; however, he's gotta help us with the arithmetic-thingy.

OK, so, -------poster Warsnow says that "nearly 50 million votes" were flipped to Biden.
Got it.
Which, if true, then makes us all skeptical of these so called "official" tallies.

For example: Biden = 81,268,924
Trump = 74,216,154

Accordingly, to get the accurate count, we need to flip 'em back.

Which then makes Joe's true count right around 32,000,000 (I rounded)
And Don Trump's = 123,485,000 (I didn't 'round' here so as to make Don look better and better)

Which, for the quant-savants here, it means Don Trump beat Joe Biden (bigly) by about 91,500,000 votes.

Whew! I don't know why that wasn't discovered and revealed earlier by someone.

Why didn't those 90+ judges in the 60+ courts find this merde' out? Nearly 92 million votes CANNOT be a clerical error. Can it?
Why didn't Tucker Giuliani and Krakenpot Powell bring those numbers to a court?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Who knew?

From my observation lookout, the AZ recount is disturbing. ALL reasonable people know how this will end up - with an opinion that there was MASSIVE FRAUD!!! and THOUSANDS of bad Biden Ballots. Proof? Nah, they don't need that.

Wadda sham and scam by a Q-Kook letting idiots like THIS who was PART of the violent insurrection count ballots.

Were you on Mars on January 6th? We are six months from the election loss by trump and the SOB is still whining about a stolen election. There has NEVER been evidence of massive fraud....but that won't stop trump and his cult. The IDIOT is talking about having the Ninjas did audits in Georgia...Pennsylvania...and Michigan. He really wants to start a second civil war....all because he cannot admit he lost an election.

Maybe we’ll get over Dear Leader when he and his cult get the fuck over the election they lost six months ago.

As for the sheep, the hope is that enough will peel off over time that the whole thing can fit back on the fringe where it belongs.

They still have the propaganda coming at them 24/7/365. This is gonna take a long, long time.

I agree, and the more often he repeats the Big Lie, the more his cult believe it. So 70% of Republicans believe Biden stole the election. I think that half of those don't REALLY believe it, but they know it's Trump's Party and they're afraid of him and to admit to their Trumpist friends that they don't believe it.

So figure the die hards at about 35%. It's beyond amazing - You invite this guy to your party and he hits on your girlfriend, tips over the punchbowl and winds up wearing one of your lampshades as you pour him into the Uber.

And yet you're STUPID enough to invite him to your next party? :rolleyes-41:

I agree, and the more often he repeats the Big Lie, the more his cult believe it. So 70% of Republicans believe Biden stole the election. I think that half of those don't REALLY believe it, but they know it's Trump's Party and they're afraid of him and to admit to their Trumpist friends that they don't believe it.

So figure the die hards at about 35%. It's beyond amazing - You invite this guy to your party and he hits on your girlfriend, tips over the punchbowl and winds up wearing one of your lampshades as you pour him into the Uber.

Yeah, at some point we'll have a better idea of how many people really believe this stuff, and how many were just going along with it.

You look at world history for comparisons, but this ongoing propaganda is new.

Yeah, at some point we'll have a better idea of how many people really believe this stuff, and how many were just going along with it.

You look at world history for comparisons, but this ongoing propaganda is new.

Not that new - Fascism has been around for a very long time. ;)

Sorry bout that,

In the end it will be discovered that nearly 50 million votes were either flipped or created for Biden/Harris.

OK, good to know, v.2.0.

All that the good poster Warnsow states is clearly understandable; however, he's gotta help us with the arithmetic-thingy.

OK, so, -------poster Warsnow says that "nearly 50 million votes" were flipped to Biden.
Got it.
Which, if true, then makes us all skeptical of these so called "official" tallies.

For example: Biden = 81,268,924
Trump = 74,216,154

Accordingly, to get the accurate count, we need to flip 'em back.

Which then makes Joe's true count right around 32,000,000 (I rounded)
And Don Trump's = 123,485,000 (I didn't 'round' here so as to make Don look better and better)

Which, for the quant-savants here, it means Don Trump beat Joe Biden (bigly) by about 91,500,000 votes.

Whew! I don't know why that wasn't discovered and revealed earlier by someone.

Why didn't those 90+ judges in the 60+ courts find this merde' out? Nearly 92 million votes CANNOT be a clerical error. Can it?
Why didn't Tucker Giuliani and Krakenpot Powell bring those numbers to a court?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Who knew?

1. You're just stupid, and you know what they say about, stupid right?
2. Can't fix it, you just bamble on being stupid forever.
3. My expert opinion goes thusly.
4. 106,000,000 for Trump, 32,000,000 for Biden.
5. A royal blow out!
6. Your numbers do make a certain effort for stupid minds.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So he urgently needs his supporters to send him millions for his grand re-inauguration.

Trump thinks his base will believe him no matter how outragous his lies.
Trump's right about that. The question is what will the effect be the gop's embrace of lies that are laughable to a majority of Americans. I really don't know. I don't think that many Trumpanzees will sober up from the snake oil.

In 1860 a maj of Northerners agreed with Southerners that blacks were intellectually and morally inferior to whites. Nor did most Northerners believe blacks should be able to vote. But most northerners agreed that slavery was morally wrong. I don't believe a majority of southerners agreed.

But Stephen Douglas (D) announced his support for popular vote in the territories not just to establish slave or free states, but even to outlaw slavery itself. That was contrary to Dred Scott, and the South saw it as a death knell for slavery. The dem party split into two parties. Electorally and popularly, it was a disaster for the South.

In 1860 our institutions failed us. A "giant" politician Stephen Douglas committed seppuku in saying the Sup Ct was wrong and a maj could just say no to slavery. Stephen Sumner was race baited by pro-slavery senators (accusing him of sleeping with black women) and when he retaliated with a speech lampooning not just Douglas but slaveholders as a whole, he was nearly beaten to death in the Senate. (He went to be Lincoln's Sec of War.)

But there is no overriding moral decision here. Jan 6, 2021 was a rejection of an election. We think slavery being immoral is a no brainer. It was not that clear cut in 1860. But today, the still-Trumpanzees are united more by their myth of Trump. "He told them the truth. If he said the election was stolen, he must be right. He said he'd win in a landslide, and he wouldn't lie." I may be wrong, but I don't see an ideology to Trumpism

I suspect we'll see more violence. But Trump already lost on the institution front. It was pretty close at Lafayette Park, and McConnell and McCarthy will not be judged well in history, though. jmo

Last edited:

The man is losing his tiny mind. There were official audits performed in Arizona by independent auditors. Now the biased Cyber Ninjas are combing through ballots and even using UV lights. What is that for?

The idiot trump just cannot admit that he lost the election. We are six months into the Biden administration. The man is giving Putin what he wants....which is to damage the confidence in the US electoral system. And the GOPQ is going along with the Lie.

Guess we shall see now won't we. LOL

Sorry bout that,

1. So much bullshit from those who support the steal.
2. If the audit goes for Trump, Trumps at fault.
3. If the audit supports Biden, Trumps at fault again.
4. No you nutters better come up with some better bullshit.
5. AZ is about to rock your dumb little world.
6. And you will be the ones whining then, and it will be GLORIOUS!!!!!
7. I wonder what new bullshit you nutters will be saying, I can wait, don't answer that!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
My gosh...you trump humpers are Stupid. The election has been over for six months. trump lost. Get over it.....please...cause he can't. trump is being eaten from within because he cannot admit he lost.

You will continue to hear about him as long as he keeps spewing his lies about a "stolen election." That is BS....We knew it was BS on the day in 2020 when he stood behind a microphone and said there was "massive voting fraud." The man is a Liar. He is a Serial Liar. He will be a Liar until his lips stop moving. And he will be slammed on this and other web sites until he stops lying about a "stolen election."

Yes, your slamming is doing a lot of good.

Keep it up.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Ahhhh...Joe is President. trump is not....nuff said.

Why is trump continuing to spout the Big Lie? Why shouldn't he? He gaslighted the country for over four years. He really thinks he can convince the majority of the country that he was cheated. He won't be able to. He is only making a bigger fool of himself. All the while, Putin loves that trump is smearing the electoral process of his arch enemy. And the GOPQ goes along for the ride to tear down our country.

So when is this audit supposed to be complete anyway?

I think they are saying a report is due out next week.

The question we should ask......

What if they say they found nothing.....is that the end of it ? I sure hope so.

Well as much as I believe something fishy was going (to what extent I have no idea), at some point you have to just call it quits and be done with it.

If nothing else is gained from all this nonsense atleast it kind of put a spotlight on our voting system and made a lot of people stop blindly thinking it's infallible. Sometimes it's good to remind people to question things and be skeptical instead of just rolling over on everything.

My expert opinion goes thusly.
4. 106,000,000 for Trump, 32,000,000 for Biden.
5. A royal blow out!
OK, OK. We are getting closer to understanding your numbers.
However, a few niggly questions remain.

For example, you have disenfranchised about 17,000,000 voters.
You erased 'em. Threw their ballots out? By what authority? Which court ruling? An Executive Decision by the Administration in place in November?

What's up with that?

The Republican administration of Don Trump officially declared that 155,485,078 patriotic American voters voted.
Yet, you come to this venue and declare under your expert opinion that only 138 million voted.....not the Republican administration's 155 million?
Are you asserting that the prior Administration made a boo-boo? counted wrong? intentionally or inadvertently? lied?

Just what are you asserting with your much much lower count vs. the official count offered us by the Trump Administration?

I don't mean to overly-quiz you poster, Warsnow, but........ but the quants you provide this forum do not inspire confidence in your arguments. Your numbers, without explanation or vetting, appear to be, ah, either misguided or intentionally deceptive.

I'm gonna go with "misguided"......as I don't think poster Warsnow would intentionally wish to deceive the forum members here.

No?

Forum List

Back