trump hints the Arizona lame recount will lead to him getting back in the White House

The man is losing his tiny mind.
He believes it. His Trumpsters believe it. When it doesn't happen, they'll play the victim.

All we can do at this point is stand back and observe.
Just heard President Bush on a podcast. He doesn't believe it. He doesn't believe it was ever stolen. Did not enjoy his time in office, but nice to know there are rational republicans out there.
Trump is a loser chump.
Bush is a globalist. What did you expect him to say?
We do alright in the global economy and globally in general. The "globalist" thing really doesn't strike much fear in me.
Does $30T strike any fear in you?
Well, No, as a matter of fact. Gross National Product is around $20 Trillion Dollars or more. I do not have an expensive house by US Average, but I borrowed several times my annual income to finance it and can tell you it works if you are not going out of business or quitting your job. Don't panic just because Democrats are doing the spending instead of giving it back to to the 1% millionaires and billionares. Will it cause inflation? Yep. Maybe my savings will be worth better interests. Being dept free and only doing fixed rate when wasn't, has put me in pretty good position to stay ahead of the curve.
Don't panic...so if you borrowed several times your salary but instead of buying a house (an asset) you gambled it all away or gave it to your dead beat children--------you think there wouldn't be a problem.

I own my house---------and I bought well below my means. It worked out much better than buying much more house than my income. Paid my house off in less than 3 years------saving me a boatload of money in interest and taxes AND boosted my credit score so even if I wanted to borrow again, my interest rate would be super low. Foolish to buy above your income--the carrying costs is a huge black hole.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That's QUITE a list of positive affirmations. :) As much as I'd give for them to become true, I've accepted that any expectation of justice in America has become quaint, even naive. Even if solid proof is amassed, the Left and their media will simply ignore and mock it. The best outcome will be to shift the general public's perception of these criminal scum.
If that can be accomplished on even a limited scale, it might be enough to sway public opinion on instituting election accountability.
The only proof a rational person needs to know they cheated is the reaction to the basic reforms to secure the vote in GA and AZ. They are trying to Federalize elections with HR1 and if they do that it may cause either CWII or a secessionist movement.

You look at world history for comparisons, but this ongoing propaganda is new.
The plan of the Marxists hasn't changed though. If you see a movement in America to demonize other Americans to the extent that you feel comfortable or even unconcerned with them being rounded up and charged based on no actual evidence other than what the media is mouthing, THEN you MIGHT be willing to see them "removed" for the "safety" of the rest of America.
There really is NOTHING new under the sun. Fortunately, Americans aren't Germans or Europeans in general. By the time Biden's Stasi and Sturmtruppen get to THAT point, a lot of pissed-off, armed people will be making their, uh, displeasure known. But you go right ahead believing we are a tiny minority of nutters if it makes you feel better.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That's QUITE a list of positive affirmations. :) As much as I'd give for them to become true, I've accepted that any expectation of justice in America has become quaint, even naive. Even if solid proof is amassed, the Left and their media will simply ignore and mock it. The best outcome will be to shift the general public's perception of these criminal scum.
If that can be accomplished on even a limited scale, it might be enough to sway public opinion on instituting election accountability.
The only proof a rational person needs to know they cheated is the reaction to the basic reforms to secure the vote in GA and AZ. They are trying to Federalize elections with HR1 and if they do that it may cause either CWII or a secessionist movement.
trumpism has eaten your brain from within....

The man is losing his tiny mind. There were official audits performed in Arizona by independent auditors. Now the biased Cyber Ninjas are combing through ballots and even using UV lights. What is that for?

The idiot trump just cannot admit that he lost the election. We are six months into the Biden administration. The man is giving Putin what he wants....which is to damage the confidence in the US electoral system. And the GOPQ is going along with the Lie.

The American people who live and vote in the great state of Arizona voted for a republican state house and a republican state senate. Nobody disputes that.

Anyone who is arguing that Traitor Joe actually won any state that went GOP state house and senate is certifiably treasonous or a sub human math invalid.

Donald trump won AZ

And everyone whining about this audit knows it.
Dump lost AZ bigly
Cool... then an audit should be no problem. My question is whether there is ANYTHING that could come from this audit that YOU would believe?

Well, that's no problem is it? I mean, I'm just one of a small number of nuts. You folks are either whistling past the graveyard or you're REALLY out of touch. That's okay. You will learn. We will teach you by the numbers ;) Just a head's up though, the days of getting your way by simply mocking and ignoring, those are in your past. The next time you try to grab power you're going to actually have to RISK something.

The man is losing his tiny mind.
He believes it. His Trumpsters believe it. When it doesn't happen, they'll play the victim.

All we can do at this point is stand back and observe.
Just heard President Bush on a podcast. He doesn't believe it. He doesn't believe it was ever stolen. Did not enjoy his time in office, but nice to know there are rational republicans out there.
Trump is a loser chump.
Bush is a globalist. What did you expect him to say?
We do alright in the global economy and globally in general. The "globalist" thing really doesn't strike much fear in me.
Does $30T strike any fear in you?
Well, No, as a matter of fact. Gross National Product is around $20 Trillion Dollars or more. I do not have an expensive house by US Average, but I borrowed several times my annual income to finance it and can tell you it works if you are not going out of business or quitting your job. Don't panic just because Democrats are doing the spending instead of giving it back to to the 1% millionaires and billionares. Will it cause inflation? Yep. Maybe my savings will be worth better interests. Being dept free and only doing fixed rate when wasn't, has put me in pretty good position to stay ahead of the curve.
Don't panic...so if you borrowed several times your salary but instead of buying a house (an asset) you gambled it all away or gave it to your dead beat children--------you think there wouldn't be a problem.

I own my house---------and I bought well below my means. It worked out much better than buying much more house than my income. Paid my house off in less than 3 years------saving me a boatload of money in interest and taxes AND boosted my credit score so even if I wanted to borrow again, my interest rate would be super low. Foolish to buy above your income--the carrying costs is a huge black hole.
Absolutely true. Never borrowed above my means. Probably why debt free or part of it. Still, do not believe in waiting until you can pay cash for a house or even do it on a 3 year mortgage, although undeniably wise if you can. I was not risk averse, believed in myself and my future and ability to adapt. Same thing with the country at large.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
What has TDS done to yours?

The man is losing his tiny mind. There were official audits performed in Arizona by independent auditors. Now the biased Cyber Ninjas are combing through ballots and even using UV lights. What is that for?

The idiot trump just cannot admit that he lost the election. We are six months into the Biden administration. The man is giving Putin what he wants....which is to damage the confidence in the US electoral system. And the GOPQ is going along with the Lie.
IT WILL AS SOON AS A FEW MORE STATES FINISH UP THEIR AUDITS AND IF NOT ONES AS YOU SHOULD FIND A GOOD ROCK TO HIDE UNDER AS THERE ARE A GREAT NUMBER OF AMERICANS THAT HAVE HAD THEIR FILL OF THIS ASS HOLE AND THE LAME IDIOTS THAT FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF SHIT. SIX MONTHS TOPS FIND A ROCK.

Is that what you think working Americans who haven't had a real raise in 40 years are? "Dead beat children?"

Lord but you are too stupid to be one person.

You paid your shack off in three years?

How’s that outhouse?

IT WILL AS SOON AS A FEW MORE STATES FINISH UP THEIR AUDITS AND IF NOT ONES AS YOU SHOULD FIND A GOOD ROCK TO HIDE UNDER AS THERE ARE A GREAT NUMBER OF AMERICANS THAT HAVE HAD THEIR FILL OF THIS ASS HOLE AND THE LAME IDIOTS THAT FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF SHIT. SIX MONTHS TOPS FIND A ROCK.
And find nothing … we’ll except for Texas

New Topics

Forum List

Back