Trump himself and half of the House republicans who wanted to refuse to certify Biden’s win in 2020, voted by mail in that very election

That’s pretty much what he said.

Trump doesn’t give a flying fuck about people in the military voting.
Doubtful.
You know why he wants Election Day voting only?
No, but I'm sure you do
It has nothing to do with fraud. It’s because it favors republicans for an election. People in rural areas vote the same day because the process is quick and easy. There isn’t a large line. In cities, where people are more likely to vote for democrats, they try to avoid that day because the lines can be very long. It takes a lot more time to vote than in rural areas. If early voting was eliminated altogether, Election Day in cities would be shit show. They would feel discouraged to vote or they would leave the line early out of frustration. Since rural areas primarily vote Republican, republicans would have an easy edge.
Provide the opportunity.. if it's important to you you'll do it. If cities don't perform voting opportunities, get mad at the people who run them.

There's a vast difference between validly applied for absentee ballots, and the junk mail ballots that you filthy fifth columnist bandits are demanding to pretty much be thrown out of helicopters.....A deliberate lie of omission.

But you yourself are a compulsive liar, so there's that.
Your logic that absentee ballots are more secure than any other type of mail in voting is based on NOTHING. God can’t you pawns understand that? Do you not see how you just listen to anything Trump or republicans tell you without any sort of independent verification to validate it? God you’re just embarrassing yourself right now lol. You really are.

Voter fraud of any kind is statistically very rare. A lot of the recent examples of it happening were by Trumptards voting twice.

Who the fuck cares? What point are you trying to make? Why does it fucking matter if they don’t want to wait in line if they can still vote?

Republicans, who tend to live in rural areas vote on Election Day because the lines are much shorter than in cities. If the reverse was true, republicans would gladly vote early
The point you moronic shit is for decades mail in voting was only allowed for very specific reasons otherwise you voted in person during early voting or on Election Day and this worked extremely well. Now if you have problem with this get the fuck over it because your constant partisan stupidity has gotten both old and pathetic. Now I am done with you for the night because I have reached my daily limit of responding to idiots for the day.

Doubtful.

No, but I'm sure you do

Provide the opportunity.. if it's important to you you'll do it. If cities don't perform voting opportunities, get mad at the people who run them.
You’re completely dense. There are either hours long wait times standing in line or there are not. If you think it’s polling place dysfunction, explain how they would fix the problem.

Lol okay it is incredibly stupid to arbitrarily suggest absentee voting does not have rampant voter fraud while saying any other mail in voting is rampant with it. You’re just conveniently making this point to explain away their hypocrisy. It’s such non sense.
There's nothing stupid about that at all, douchebag.

The point you moronic shit is for decades mail in voting was only allowed for very specific reasons otherwise you voted in person during early voting or on Election Day and this worked extremely well. Now if you have problem with this get the fuck over it because your constant partisan stupidity has gotten both old and pathetic. Now I am done with you for the night because I have reached my daily limit of responding to idiots for the day.
Lol you’re just making shit up. If there is no problem with mail in voting for any kind to begin with, obviously it doesn’t matter if we have it for any reason.

Your logic that absentee ballots are more secure than any other type of mail in voting is based on NOTHING. God can’t you pawns understand that? Do you not see how you just listen to anything Trump or republicans tell you without any sort of independent verification to validate it? God you’re just embarrassing yourself right now lol. You really are.
My facts say that absentee ballots are requested and ID confirmed upon delivery.....You cheating assholes want junk mail ballots to be sent out to anyone and everyone who ever lived at a given address for the last 20 years.

But you're either too fucking stupid or too much of a compulsive gaslighting liar to know the difference....My experience indicates the latter.
Voter fraud of any kind is statistically very rare. A lot of the recent examples of it happening were by Trumptards voting twice.
I'm not a "Trumptard" and you are still a fucking liar.

My facts say that absentee ballots are requested and ID confirmed upon delivery.....You cheating assholes want junk mail ballots to be sent out to anyone and everyone who ever lived at a given address for the last 20 years.

But you're either too fucking stupid or too much of a compulsive gaslighting liar to know the difference....My experience indicates the latter.

I'm not a "Trumptard" and you are still a fucking liar.
Lol you keep saying “junk” mail in voting is ripe with cheating yet you can’t seem to just acknowledge that you are basing that on no evidence whatsoever. It’s pretty odd, oddball.

Lol you keep saying “junk” mail in voting is ripe with cheating yet you can’t seem to just acknowledge that you are basing that on no evidence whatsoever. It’s pretty odd, oddball.
The French have outlawed the kind of "mail in" voting that you cheating assholes want, because they can easily see that it's fertile ground for corruption...The fucking French.

A real easy yardstick to measure the level of total stupidity that you moonbats are demanding.

I don't have any problem with voting by mail. There needs to be registration and a signature match.

Any and all election fraud needs to be treated as treason with public hangings. You stuff a mailbox, you get hanged or dragged behind a pickup until only thumbs remain in the chains. Send the right message.
Let us know when you can document election fraud from 2020.

The French have outlawed the kind of "mail in" voting that you cheating assholes want....The fucking French.

A real easy yardstick to measure the lever of total stupidity that you moonbats are demanding.
Lol what the fuck? Why the fuck do you keep talking about France as if that is supposed to convince me cheating is rampant?

You know, you people didn’t even care about voter fraud before Obama was president. The GOP just conveniently began whining about it because Obama was president. You then decided to believe them 100%. You can’t think for yourselves.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
The French have outlawed the kind of "mail in" voting that you cheating assholes want, because they can easily see that it's fertile ground for corruption...The fucking French.

A real easy yardstick to measure the level of total stupidity that you moonbats are demanding.
You are still are dancing around any proof. You must love looking like a complete idiot.

Lol what the fuck? Why the fuck do you keep talking about France as if that is supposed to convince me cheating is rampant?

You know, you people didn’t even care about voter fraud before Obama was president. The GOP just conveniently began whining about it because Obama was president. You then decided to believe them 100%. You can’t think for yourselves.
I've been saying it before, and folks think it's a joke. It isn't;

No. I don't care if there is evidence. You're not getting to junk-mail vote.
PERIOD.

You can cry and fuck yourself up the ass with a dildo all you want. We are not giving you the fucking opportunity to cheat you fucking cheaters.

And your precious gerrymandering "voter rights act" is going down in flames like a motherfucker bitch.
You can show proof of this junk mail vote right?

Forum List

Back