Trump has turned out to be one of the best presidents of my life just based on court rulings.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
From Roe v Wade to affirmative action to businesses being protected from extortion (forced contracts) by extreme groups/customers and so on.

The affirmative action ruling I hope boils down to employment as well. During the Clinton presidency I worked almost exclusively on government contracts and the REQUIREMENT that a percentage of those I employed reflected the community I was working in. Forcing me to hire asshats that were always late or didn't show up or came in stoned and on and on.

Love or hate Trump he has had a BIG IMPACT on the future of our nation.

From Roe v Wade to affirmative action to businesses being protected from extortion (forced contracts) by extreme groups/customers and so on.

The affirmative action ruling I hope boils down to employment as well. During the Clinton presidency I worked almost exclusively on government contracts and the REQUIREMENT that a percentage of those I employed reflected the community I was working in. Forcing me to hire asshats that were always late or didn't show up or came in stoned and on and on.

Yep......his 3 appointments to the Supreme Court will go down as his 3 best decisions during his time as President........without him, all of the freedom, Constitution based decisions we have seen ...Bruen, the end of Roe, the end of racism on college campuses, the end of religious persecution of artists, the denial of democrat party student loan bribery.....would have gone the other way.......taking us that much closer to darkness as acountry....

Thank you to God, and to President Trump...we are trying down here as much as we can....

Trump, the best president in my life, and I was born the year Kennedy was shot.

They best, they dont come better, you could say Reagen. Except Reagen did not have the swamp in DC like it is today.

Trump's greatest accomplishment is getting all the KKK Democrats, all the NAZI democrats, all those Marxist Democrats from the news media to millions of government workers, to stick their heads out of their hole in the ground. Exposing themselves.

Outside of his actions after the election this will be what he he known for when people read about him in the history books.

Yep......his 3 appointments to the Supreme Court will go down as his 3 best decisions during his time as President........without him, all of the freedom, Constitution based decisions we have seen ...Bruen, the end of Roe, the end of racism on college campuses, the end of religious persecution of artists, the denial of democrat party student loan bribery.....would have gone the other way.......taking us that much closer to darkness as acountry....

Thank you to God, and to President Trump...we are trying down here as much as we can....
I agree it was divine intervention.

Trump, the best president in my life, and I was born the year Kennedy was shot.

They best, they dont come better, you could say Reagen. Except Reagen did not have the swamp in DC like it is today.

Trump's greatest accomplishment is getting all the KKK Democrats, all the NAZI democrats, all those Marxist Democrats from the news media to millions of government workers, to stick their heads out of their hole in the ground. Exposing themselves.
Why don't you find out what Marxism is? Read Das Kapital.

This is the truth about Marxism/communism..

DeathTollCommunism.jpg

Why would you suggest somebody to read something you have not?

Instead of using Google to link to the Communist manifesto, why not share a pick of yours from your library.

Nobody reads Das Kapitol or any of the trash Engels and Marx wrote. Anything they wrote is 99% incomprehensible.

The communist manifesto is certainely the only thing they wrote that can be read.

The Marxist Democratic Party of America, is what yee have become.

As if Surado read anything non-fiction hahaha

Read The Gulag Archipelago, than I Choose Freedom. After that start with Keenan so you know about our foreign policy towards Russia
20230630_213115.jpg
20230630_213056.jpg
20230630_212618.jpg

You act like Trump chose those justices. They were chosen by the Federalist Society and Trump capitulated like a bitch.

You act like Trump chose those justices. They were chosen by the Federalist Society and Trump capitulated like a bitch.
Yes, Trump was too trusting, being an outsider, what were his choices.

Of course, they most likely changed after the Marxist national democrats marched to their homes and threatened to kill them while the Justice department failed to protect and uphold the rule of law

Forum List

Back