Trump has to pay some of the "damages" in order to appeal his "property" case, says Attorney Turley

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
That’s how the system works
who cares what you liberals say?

You never attack fellow liberals when they are accused of or convicted of wrong doing

so you obviously couldn't care less about right and wrong... just your own damn politics

who cares what you liberals say?

You never attack fellow liberals when they are accused of or convicted of wrong doing

so you obviously couldn't care less about right and wrong... just your own damn politics
Noting that it’s how the system works is not political

You fuckers have issues with reality huh

Just be in the open and declare it a mandatory campaign contribution from Trump to Briben(again)

Wow, I can't believe this, that someone has to pay so much money just to appeal an obviously BS court decision by a partisan hack judge

:banghead:
That's standard procedure. It's designed to discourage appeals in order to delay paying damages and fines.

I bet you could not comment on one half of one page of an appraisal as to what it states and means.
Yet you blather like”in the know”
What I know… is that after losing a decision like this , if you want appeal you have to put money in an escrow account.

Is that news to you?

What I know… is that after losing a decision like this , if you want appeal you have to put money in an escrow account.

Is that news to you?
Your change of subject is noted and exposed
You also are adversely declaring your lack of any knowledge on what appraisal are and do. You are merely expressing Trump witch hunting feelings.

Your change of subject is noted and exposed
You also are adversely declaring your lack of any knowledge on what appraisal are and do. You are merely expressing Trump witch hunting feelings.
What the Fuck are you referring to?

What do you think i said?

I correctly stated what happens when you file an appeal

What the Fuck are you referring to?

What do you think i said?

I correctly stated what happens when you file an appeal
Abandonment of reality that started 5 years ago has led to lib loon lying about their lies and they feel quite urgently that a double lie is a truth,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back