Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

Trumps earns his golf games. Obama never did.

I knew you Trump Humpers would try to defend this Hypocrisy.

Remember Trump saying this:

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

“You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.
Is this an official It? Or are you just jerking off again?

That's what Trump has been doing, I guess it's hard to argue with his words isn't it Trump Humper.
Boy, that was lame. Try again.

Real lame when you are trying to defend a liar.

Sadly there was a lot of people who did the same thing concerning Obama's lies. You can rightly argue that Obama is no longer president but I think it's important to continue to remind people that at least in part no one holding Obama responsible for his lies is why Trump is president.

If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he would be there is no President Trump today.

With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

The exact amount cannot be determined because the White House refuses to reveal how many Trump aides have been staying at his properties when he visits them and will not turn over receipts for the charges incurred.

In response to a HuffPost query on Wednesday asking if she knew how many administration officials other than herself are staying at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, during his Thanksgiving stay, and how much it is all costing, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham responded with a one-word answer: “No.”

ProPublica, for example, found that Mar-a-Lago charged taxpayers $546 a night for rooms ― three times the per-diem rate and the maximum allowed by federal rules ― for 24 Trump administration officials who stayed there during a visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2017. Taxpayers also picked up a $1,006.60 bar tab for 54 top shelf drinks ordered by White House staff.
Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

Isn't this the dude that called Pres. Obama the "Golfing President".

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter
8:03 PM · Oct 13, 2014·Twitter for Android

542977952.0.jpg

All 27 times Trump tweeted about Obama playing golf too much

Talk about a hypocrite and these Trump Humpers will come out and defend his lies.

I agree that it was hypocritical of Trump to criticize Obama for golfing.

I also believe that Trump should be transparent about how much his resorts are charging the government for room rentals, food, etc.

On those two points, I am critical of Trump.

I am dubious, however, of the Huffinton Post's accounting method for arriving at their figure. They're probably counting the cost of salary of agents assigned to protect him at his golf outings. Of course, those guys are on the clock whether Trump is playing golf or sitting in the Oval Office.

Trump has done a solid job as president. You may dislike him, but the economic numbers are favorable. The Trump economy has been better for poor and middle-class Americans than was the Obama economy.

As my former sales manager once said, many sins can be forgiven when you produce. Obama was like the salesman who never met his numbers yet was constantly golfing. Trump plays a LOT of golf, but he also produces. That is the difference between Trump and Obama.

The economic numbers were favorable before he took office, show me a trend that was trash before Trump took office and now it is just running off the charts.

We will just add that to the stuff Republicans used to care about. They have zero principles

fiscal responsibility is now hated
Executive orders are now loved
Police are now hated
Intelligence community is now hated
Family values are now hated
Personal freedom was always hated (if you’re female)
When Trump lies about 4 Americans killed because of his incompetence. Then flies to Vegas for the weekend to golf. You can get back to me.

Hell Trump tells a lie every time he opens his mouth.

I have often wondered, how many previous presidents combined lies, would it take to equal Trump's number of lies in just his first three years.
Obama beat him in his first year.

Yea like he took more golf trips. :abgg2q.jpg:

I wonder with all of Rumps golf outings does he find time to get in such deep trouble? Doesn't that man sleep? Or is evil always vigilant.

With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

The exact amount cannot be determined because the White House refuses to reveal how many Trump aides have been staying at his properties when he visits them and will not turn over receipts for the charges incurred.

In response to a HuffPost query on Wednesday asking if she knew how many administration officials other than herself are staying at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, during his Thanksgiving stay, and how much it is all costing, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham responded with a one-word answer: “No.”

ProPublica, for example, found that Mar-a-Lago charged taxpayers $546 a night for rooms ― three times the per-diem rate and the maximum allowed by federal rules ― for 24 Trump administration officials who stayed there during a visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2017. Taxpayers also picked up a $1,006.60 bar tab for 54 top shelf drinks ordered by White House staff.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter

542977952.0.jpg

Talk about a hypocrite and these Trump Humpers will come out and defend his lies.
It is because of Hillary and Soros sending him death threats that he has to beef up security.

Spewing more of the same bullshit I see.

Trumps earns his golf games. Obama never did.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

If congress passes a law limiting the president to two weeks vacation a year along with no travel perks for congrss I will urge him to sign it

Because the next Movin’ On Up democrat in office will be subject to the same restrictions

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

542977952.0.jpg

Trump golfs on his own golf courses. Obama built a basketball court on White House property. That’s not Obama’s White House.
What’s your point?

It still costs the taxpayers, idiot.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

542977952.0.jpg

Trump golfs on his own golf courses. Obama built a basketball court on White House property. That’s not Obama’s White House.
What’s your point?

And a previous President had a bowling alley installed in the WH. Not much of a point here. Meanwhile, they are seriously looking at the emolument law right now for all that Bigly money spent at the Rump resorts. Rump could have saved the Taxpayers hundreds of millions by doing what Ike and others did. Andrews and Dover have their own Golf Courses. Dover is a short Marine 1 ride away while Andrews is just across town and can either be driven or use Marine 1. No Overnight stay is needed and the added security that is required a Club Rump isn't necessary because it's a friggin Military Base.

Now you are going to come with, "What about Ifs". What about the Foreign Dignitaries that the US picks up the tab for. Past Presidents had the option to use one of the WH bedrooms or Camp David. But using Rumps Dumps all the profits and more goes right back into Rump Industries meaning Rump himself.

So having a few bowling lanes is equal to going on golfing trips every month. Smfh.

That's what Trump has been doing, I guess it's hard to argue with his words isn't it Trump Humper.

Sadly there was a lot of people who did the same thing concerning Obama's lies. You can rightly argue that Obama is no longer president but I think it's important to continue to remind people that at least in part no one holding Obama responsible for his lies is why Trump is president.

If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he would be there is no President Trump today.

Never mind the Democratic Primaries in 2016 which was a lost cause, one of the things the Mueller report came out with is the heavy russian meddling in the Republican Primary. Every Candidate that had a chance had the GRU machine working overtime on them. Some believe it was just the Russian Meddling in the Democrat Primaries and such that was the only problem. We ended up with Rump because of the crap pulled on the REAL Candidates that should have been in that position instead of Rump. I would think the the Republican Party would be outraged by this but they aren't. They just blindly follow the Putin Chosen One.

We will just add that to the stuff Republicans used to care about. They have zero principles

Police are now hgfted
When Trump lies about 4 Americans killed because of his incompetence. Then flies to Vegas for the weekend to golf. You can get back to me.

Donald Trump Golfed As Body Of Soldier Killed In Niger ISIS Attack Returned Home — Called ‘Trump’s Benghazi’

Consider yourself got back with fuckface.

Do you really think Trump would have been president if he would have run against Pres. Obama.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

542977952.0.jpg

What’s your point?

And a previous President had a bowling alley installed in the WH. Not much of a point here. Meanwhile, they are seriously looking at the emolument law right now for all that Bigly money spent at the Rump resorts. Rump could have saved the Taxpayers hundreds of millions by doing what Ike and others did. Andrews and Dover have their own Golf Courses. Dover is a short Marine 1 ride away while Andrews is just across town and can either be driven or use Marine 1. No Overnight stay is needed and the added security that is required a Club Rump isn't necessary because it's a friggin Military Base.

Now you are going to come with, "What about Ifs". What about the Foreign Dignitaries that the US picks up the tab for. Past Presidents had the option to use one of the WH bedrooms or Camp David. But using Rumps Dumps all the profits and more goes right back into Rump Industries meaning Rump himself.

So having a few bowling lanes is equal to going on golfing trips every month. Smfh.

The difference is, when the next president comes into office, he gets use of the Basketball Court and bowling lanes. They belong to US, not Rump. And Rump can't make a solitary dime off of the Bowling lanes, Basketball court nor the Military Golf Courses traditionally used by past presidents. Right now, congress is trying to figure out exactly how much those Golf Outings cost us. Rump is preventing that information from being seen. Add yet another nail to the impeachment coffin.

Do you really think Trump would have been president if he would have run against Pres. Obama.

No. Obama would have killed him in any debate. NO matter what you think of Obama, he is one slick dude. Rump would try and play his games and Obama would just ignore him like a small child.

Never mind the Democratic Primaries in 2016 which was a lost cause, one of the things the Mueller report came out with is the heavy russian meddling in the Republican Primary. Every Candidate that had a chance had the GRU machine working overtime on them. Some believe it was just the Russian Meddling in the Democrat Primaries and such that was the only problem. We ended up with Rump because of the crap pulled on the REAL Candidates that should have been in that position instead of Rump. I would think the the Republican Party would be outraged by this but they aren't. They just blindly follow the Putin Chosen One.

Russia had nothing to do with anything concerning our elections. Nothing.

There are only two groups of people that buy that. Rumpsters and GRU Agents. And I trust the GRU Agents more. At least they have a reasonable reason for saying it. So the question becomes, are you a GRU Agent or are you a Rump Cult Follower?

So the russians stole the nomination from jeb bush in 2016?

Thats a new far fetched fantasy from lib la la land I have not heard before

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

542977952.0.jpg

Here you are championing the New Green Deal and Medicare for all including illegals, and yet you're whining about what amounts to a 3-year contract for a good ballplayer?!

For some odd reason there are a lot of people unwilling to acknowledge or hold accountable Obama for his lies.

Now to the question........maybe. I could see Obama losing Michigan like Hillary did. They begged him for help but he told them to pound sand while bailing out the auto makers. I think Michigan finally had enough.

Would Obama have campaigned in Philly unlike Hillary? Maybe. If not, I could see the same results. That leaves Wisconsin. I haven't seen anyone really able to explain Wisconsin. So even if he had ran against him, it would have been extremely close. Extremely close when speaking about Trump is not something to brag about.

So tell me.........why do you give Obama a pass for all of his lies but condemn Trump supporters for the same?

There are only two groups of people that buy that. Rumpsters and GRU Agents. And I trust the GRU Agents more. At least they have a reasonable reason for saying it. So the question becomes, are you a GRU Agent or are you a Rump Cult Follower?

We will revisit this when Trump wins again.

Police are now hated

Hell Trump tells a lie every time he opens his mouth.

I have often wondered, how many previous presidents combined lies, would it take to equal Trump's number of lies in just his first three years.
Obama beat him in his first year.

Do you have any evidence to back your claim ?
I did a pretty thorough search on Google
Here's what I have found.
1,375 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc. Kindle Edition
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4U36NE/?tag=ff0d01-20
And for Trump:
In 993 days, President Trump has made
13,435 false or misleading claims
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/
Which comes complete with data base search engines.
Wannna try again?
The media kissed Obama's ass. If they reported on him like they did Trump. He would've quit in his first year.

Forum List

Back