Trump Has Screwed The Pooch!

Uh yeah he needs to notify the department relevant to what’s in the doc. Congratulations. You’re catching on.
What department?
If the department knows about the document, why didn't the department ask Obama to hand in the documents when he left office?

The New York Times has published a late piece of news putting Trump's hands yards deep in the Classified files and written proof of multiple violations 18 USC, et al he stole from OUR GOVERNMENT!! Here is the article, for all you objective folks to piss and moan about how Trump is being picked on. Will Trumpery be silent or crying his eyes out tomorrow? Here is the link.

{ Trump Had More Than 300 Classified Documents at Mar-a-Lago }
5q0qd2.jpg

What department?
If the department knows about the document, why didn't the department ask Obama to hand in the documents when he left office?
Why do you keep asking that retarded question? You know it doesn’t make any goddamn sense based on what I’m saying but you keep saying it because you think it makes you sound witty or something. What did Obama do? Give me a link. No garbage RW source.

Lol oh really? Such as?
I see logic fails a hateful person such as yourself.
You're the one who pointed out that there must be a process.
Why is the process failing when a President leaves 0ffice.
Answer the question or stick your bull back up your hateful rear end.

I see logic fails a hateful person such as yourself.
You're the one who pointed out that there must be a process.
Why is the process failing when a President leaves 0ffice.
Answer the question or stick your bull back up your hateful rear end.
You made this the media and now you’re not so you’re all over the place.

The process is no longer relevant after a president leaves office. They have absolutely no power whatsoever to declassify after they leave office.

As a side comment, Trump is too fucking stupid and pathetic to handle classified information. Thank god anything related to nuclear programs is something the president doesn’t have power over to declassify. Of course, i wouldn’t be surprised if he gave his homie Putin the rundown on it regardless. Putin could just promise Trump a billion dollars under the table to tell him. He obviously wouldn’t hold up his end of the deal but Trump’s a moron so it would be easy to dupe him.

Lol what department? What the fuck are you talking about? Dude I’m not talking about a department designed for this purpose. I’m talking about the department that is related to the document. If Trump wanted to declassify something related to national security, he would notify the pentagon to do it.

No idea what you’re talking about with Obama but I’m sure it’s non sense.
Obammy’s executive order in 2009 explains it for you. Go read you fking idiot

Lol oh my god you are such a moron. You are the one who brought up him testifying at all. Are you this much of a child? Good god lol
See? You just confirmed your stupidity.

Man, can you handle anything beside 1 + 1?

It doesn’t matter that I first brought up “testify.” So fucking what??

You’re so ignorant, it’s hard to identify what level of retardation you’re at. And it matters. Because we can’t assume you know even the basics.

Picture a trial. The judge tells the jury that they decide what the “evidence” is and what the evidence might show. Well, “what is evidence?” I don’t know if you grasp even that notion.

It can be items like a knife or a gun or a contract. Or it can be sworn testimony. Not something someone said someplace else. What they have sworn to right there at that trial.

So, I don’t have “evidence” (yet) if it needs to be sworn. That’s why I noted the difference. It is already evidence in common parlance. But it not yet evidence in the sense of “sworn testimony.”

So. What else ya got, poo poo?

You made this the media and now you’re not so you’re all over the place.

The process is no longer relevant after a president leaves office. They have absolutely no power whatsoever to declassify after they leave office.

As a side comment, Trump is too fucking stupid and pathetic to handle classified information. Thank god anything related to nuclear programs is something the president doesn’t have power over to declassify. Of course, i wouldn’t be surprised if he gave his homie Putin the rundown on it regardless. Putin could just promise Trump a billion dollars under the table to tell him. He obviously wouldn’t hold up his end of the deal but Trump’s a moron so it would be easy to dupe him.
An ad hominem because you don't know enough to answer the question...how mature.
You are an idiot and everyone with an IQ above 0 knows it.

See? You just confirmed your stupidity.

Man, can you handle anything beside 1 + 1?

It doesn’t matter that I first brought up “testify.” So fucking what??

You’re so ignorant, it’s hard to identify what level of retardation you’re at. And it matters. Because we can’t assume you know even the basics.

Picture a trial. The judge tells the jury that they decide what the “evidence” is and what the evidence might show. Well, “what is evidence?” I don’t know if you grasp even that notion.

It can be items like a knife or a gun or a contract. Or it can be sworn testimony. Not something someone said someplace else. What they have sworn to right there at that trial.

So, I don’t have “evidence” (yet) if it needs to be sworn. That’s why I noted the difference. It is already evidence in common parlance. But it not yet evidence in the sense of “sworn testimony.”

So. What else ya got, poo poo?
Lol what the fuck? I’m seriously at a loss on what your point is right now. I mean you can call me stupid for that if you want to but I would encourage you to reread what you wrote here first.

Umm I guess your point is that evidence is an ambiguous idea according to how the jury interprets it? Um okay but evidence still has a standard to meet for a jury. Hearsay about some dude claiming Trump declassified docs is not evidence. If he claimed this under a sworn statement, then sure; that would be something to examine. Because we don’t even have that, we don’t have any evidence. Short of that, it is ridiculous anyone should be convinced Trump declassified those documents.

Sorry pal it doesn’t work that way … he has to file paper work for him declassifying them… why the heck did the court if appeals asked him for his paper work on him declassifying the documents … they gave him a week to produced the paper work … instead trump when to the Supreme Court to stop them from reviewing the declassified documents … so it’s obvious you haven’t any idea on what going on…
Is this the Dem talking points of the day?

Forum List

Back