Trump Has Screwed The Pooch!

Lol what the fuck? I’m seriously at a loss on what your point is right now.
You’re at a loss in a kindergarten class.
I mean you can call me stupid for that if you want to but I would encourage you to reread what you wrote here first.
I would encourage you to get an intelligent adult to help you.
Umm I guess your point is that evidence is an ambiguous idea according to how the jury interprets it?
Oh so close. But your stupidity wins. No. Trial evidence is different from no court room evidence.
Um okay but evidence still has a standard to meet for a jury.
Congrats. You’re starting to grasp a distinction.
Hearsay about some dude claiming Trump declassified docs is not evidence.
You don’t know what hearsay is and what it’s not. Try to follow along, little billy.zip. Say you are being tried for intentional murder. Say the big question is about to be if your killing of the victim was intentional or not. The witness who saw you fire the gun into some innocent victim also heard you say, “I’m going to blow your brains out” to the victim just before you fired the gun into his head, killing him.

According to you, the witness couldn’t testify to that outburst you made just before killing the victim. “Hearsay!” No, sluggo. Hearsay (by definition) means that the outbid court statement is being offered for the truth of what was said. Here, that’s not the case. Here, it would be perfectly admissible evidence of your intent.
If he claimed this under a sworn statement, then sure; that would be something to examine.
Wrong. If this case were to get indicted against Trump and alleged any crime related to any of the documents being “classified,” the gubmint would have to prove that at the time of the raid, any of those documents were still “classified.” That burden never shifts.

So team Trump merely calls Kash Patel to testify. He tells the jury under oath that he heard the President order the declassification. Now the burden that the gubmint has is to DISPROVE that alleged declassification beyond a reasonable doubt. Lol. Good luck. The wiser legal move for the DOJ is not to charge any “classified” documents crime.

That’s part of their problem. Without a crime related to “classified” documents, there is zero crime here. True fact little bilie.zip.
Because we don’t even have that, we don’t have any evidence.

Still wrong. 😎
Short of that, it is ridiculous anyone should be convinced Trump declassified those documents.
It is silly of you to worry about what they will or won’t believe since you have no evidence to the contrary — whereas team Trump does have evidence of the declassification.

Again little billy.zip, yiur basic problem is that you have not the foggiest damn clue concerning the things you babble about.

again, all he had to say while president was declassify and badda boom done.
sorry, buddy it doesn't work that way, Mr. Badda boom done ... he has to file paperwork that's why the appeals court ordered Trump to supply them with the paperwork that he had declassified them ... no paperwork he's fucked ... he's going to jail for the mishandling classified documents ... until his paper work is filed no document is declassified ... all presidents who want to declassify a document has to file the paper that he wants it declassified ... yes the can declassify any time he wants, but the job isn't done until the paperwork is done ...

You’re at a loss in a kindergarten class.

I would encourage you to get an intelligent adult to help you.

Oh so close. But your stupidity wins. No. Trial evidence is different from no court room evidence.

Congrats. You’re starting to grasp a distinction.

You don’t know what hearsay is and what it’s not. Try to follow along, little billy.zip. Say you are being tried for intentional murder. Say the big question is about to be if your killing of the victim was intentional or not. The witness who saw you fire the gun into some innocent victim also heard you say, “I’m going to blow your brains out” to the victim just before you fired the gun into his head, killing him.

According to you, the witness couldn’t testify to that outburst you made just before killing the victim. “Hearsay!” No, sluggo. Hearsay (by definition) means that the outbid court statement is being offered for the truth of what was said. Here, that’s not the case. Here, it would be perfectly admissible evidence of your intent.

Wrong. If this case were to get indicted against Trump and alleged any crime related to any of the documents being “classified,” the gubmint would have to prove that at the time of the raid, any of those documents were still “classified.” That burden never shifts.

So team Trump merely calls Kash Patel to testify. He tells the jury under oath that he heard the President order the declassification. Now the burden that the gubmint has is to DISPROVE that alleged declassification beyond a reasonable doubt. Lol. Good luck. The wiser legal move for the DOJ is not to charge any “classified” documents crime.

That’s part of their problem. Without a crime related to “classified” documents, there is zero crime here. True fact little bilie.zip.

Still wrong. 😎

It is silly of you to worry about what they will or won’t believe since you have no evidence to the contrary — whereas team Trump does have evidence of the declassification.

Again little billy.zip, yiur basic problem is that you have not the foggiest damn clue concerning the things you babble about.
you're an idiot it shows in everything you say ...

Lol what the fuck? I’m seriously at a loss on what your point is right now. I mean you can call me stupid for that if you want to but I would encourage you to reread what you wrote here first.

Umm I guess your point is that evidence is an ambiguous idea according to how the jury interprets it? Um okay but evidence still has a standard to meet for a jury. Hearsay about some dude claiming Trump declassified docs is not evidence. If he claimed this under a sworn statement, then sure; that would be something to examine. Because we don’t even have that, we don’t have any evidence. Short of that, it is ridiculous anyone should be convinced Trump declassified those documents.
wasting your time ... he's one of these morons who distorts everything cause he can prove any point he makes ... he just rtambles ...

5q0qd2.jpg
the guy must be smart then ... people who are mentally disturbed can't vote... but I wouldn't expect you to know that ...

Damn right. I’ll defend that vote to my grave. Don’t give a fuck what you think of it either.
I'm with ya man ... the guy has no clue what he's talking about .. he thinks he's being funny ... all he has done with the negro talk here is show us what a racist he is and how uninformed he is ... ... he knows nothing ...

you're an idiot it shows in everything you say ...
You just confirmed that you’re a gutless pussy. That’s ok. It’s not a secret that you’re a gutless pussy. But did you know that you are also posting off topic?

No? You didn’t realize that your vapid opinion about me is not the topic of this thread? 😂

The unclear topic is supposedly about Trump screwing the pooch. He hasn’t.

sorry, buddy it doesn't work that way, Mr. Badda boom done ... he has to file paperwork that's why the appeals court ordered Trump to supply them with the paperwork that he had declassified them ... no paperwork he's fucked ... he's going to jail for the mishandling classified documents ... until his paper work is filed no document is declassified ... all presidents who want to declassify a document has to file the paper that he wants it declassified ... yes the can declassify any time he wants, but the job isn't done until the paperwork is done ...
Listen up, you retard. Although of course paperwork ought to be completed, it does NOT follow that a failure by Trump or any of his staff to complete such paperwork yields a nullification of his declassification.

Your abject ignorance is astounding.

Wrong.
No president ever has to or ever did file any paperwork to declassify anything.
That is because presidents are above any classified doc executive order, so they just all do whatever they want with classified docs.
Typically presidents never get a security check because they don't need one, and they can then confer clearance on anyone they want, like staffers, secretaries, cabinet members, lawyers, etc.

The idea a president has to follow his own executive orders, is silly.
Presidents never have and never will.

No they did not. All but 4 of the documents had no markings and were classifed AFTER she received them.

Hillary deleted all the email she had on her server, so the FBI was only able to retrieve a few, and of the only few the FBI were able to retrieve, they did have markings from having been classified.

But you miss the whole problem entirely.
The point is Hillary was broadcasting then all over the world on an insecure server, while in comparison, Trump kept his securely locked at Mar-a-lago.
Huge difference.

Listen up, you retard. Although of course paperwork ought to be completed, it does NOT follow that a failure by Trump or any of his staff to complete such paperwork yields a nullification of his declassification.

Your abject ignorance is astounding.

Actually, no, the president does not have to do any paperwork at all.
He CAN do paperwork, if he wants to declassify it for everyone.
But for example if he just wants White House staff to have trivial declassified access to it while it is in the White House, he does not have do one bit of paperwork.
His word is all it takes.

Actually, no, the president does not have to do any paperwork at all.
He CAN do paperwork, if he wants to declassify it for everyone.
But for example if he just wants White House staff to have trivial declassified access to it while it is in the White House, he does not have do one bit of paperwork.
His word is all it takes.
I would venture the guess that if you declassify a classified document but neglect the paperwork part to memorialize that declassification, it will make it hard for others to know that it has been declassified.

I’m not talking about Trump doing the ministerial paperwork. I’m talking about his staff. As was mentioned as far back as early May by Patel.

You just confirmed that you’re a gutless pussy. That’s ok. It’s not a secret that you’re a gutless pussy. But did you know that you are also posting off topic?

No? You didn’t realize that your vapid opinion about me is not the topic of this thread? 😂

The unclear topic is supposedly about Trump screwing the pooch. He hasn’t.
and yet you could defend trump.... now whose the gutless pussy ... that would be you ... I've seen your types with all the innuendoes trying to attack the person's manhood, I get it you're a coward... we get it you can't defend trump you can't find anything to defend the lying bastard ...

Hillary deleted all the email she had on her server, so the FBI was only able to retrieve a few, and of the only few the FBI were able to retrieve, they did have markings from having been classified.

But you miss the whole problem entirely.
The point is Hillary was broadcasting then all over the world on an insecure server, while in comparison, Trump kept his securely locked at Mar-a-lago.
Huge difference.
Actually, you are somewhat incorrect Hillary's server was very secure ... you meant to say Hillary's server wasn't unauthorized for classified documents by the government ... there is a difference ... the company Platte River security company was who she used has a very good reputation for not getting hacked ... still they haven't been hacked ... like I said they were authorized by the government ...

Forum List

Back