Trump Has Screwed The Pooch!

Oh right because we should just trust what that douche says lol. Can’t you people make the slightest concessions? I mean my god. At the very least you could say “well I think Trump declassified those documents but I’ll concede there hasn’t been any proof presented yet. That will come in time.”

No. Can’t you libtards admit that Kash Patel being there and hearing it and then (prospectively) testifying about it IS “evidence?” Or are you just so shallow in your thinking that you can’t grasp that it is evidence?
Do you trust any of Biden’s WH aids and what they say about Biden? No of course you don’t so fuck what Patel says.
I wouldn’t trust anything Brandon said or any of his spokes-twats. So what? That has nothing to do with the proposition at hand.

I have evidence on my side of this little debate. You have none.

No. Can’t you libtards admit that Kash Patel being there and hearing it and then (prospectively) testifying about it IS “evidence?” Or are you just so shallow in your thinking that you can’t grasp that it is evidence?

I wouldn’t trust anything Brandon said or any of his spokes-twats. So what? That has nothing to do with the proposition at hand.

I have evidence on my side of this little debate. You have none.
Lol the comparison is obviously about Kash being a WH aid. Derp. I’m sorry testify? What the fuck are you talking about? Under oath? Um nope.

Lol the comparison is obviously about Kash being a WH aid. Derp

No shit, you retard. It’s just that your question is as stupid as you are.

Your idiotic imbecile question is whether you would find him believable. Of course not. You’re just a hack. But that’s not the test of whether his testimony would qualify as evidence. Of course it would, you brainless lump.
. I’m sorry testify? What the fuck are you talking about? Under oath? Um nope.

And yes. Testify. Under oath. Of course.

No shit, you retard. It’s just that your question is as stupid as you are.

Your idiotic imbecile question is whether you would find him believable. Of course not. You’re just a hack. But that’s not the test of whether his testimony would qualify as evidence. Of course it would, you brainless lump.

And yes. Testify. Under oath. Of course.
Lol nope nice try. Patel testified about 1/6. You know the other mega scandal that orange sack of garbage is involved in? He said nothing under oath about declassification.

No they did not. All but 4 of the documents had no markings and were classifed AFTER she received them.

Fox News reported Friday that at least one of Clinton’s emails included sensitive information on spies.

“It takes a very conscious effort to move a classified email or cable from the classified systems over to the unsecured open system and then send it to Hillary Clinton’s personal email account,” said Raymond Fournier, a veteran Diplomatic Security Service special agent. “That’s no less than a two-conscious-step process.”

He says it’s clear from some of the classified emails made public that someone on Clinton’s staff essentially “cut and pasted” content from classified cables into the messages sent to her. The classified markings are gone, but the content is classified at the highest levels — and so sensitive in nature that “it would have been obvious to Clinton.” Most likely the information was, in turn, emailed to her via NIPRNet.

To work around the closed, classified systems, which are accessible only by secure desktop workstations whose hard drives must be removed and stored overnight in a safe, Clinton’s staff would have simply retyped classified information from the systems into the non-classified system or taken a screen shot of the classified document, Fournier said. “Either way, it’s totally illegal.”

For obvious reasons he didn’t. Why did you claim he did to begin with is the question that matters right now.
I said it because he already said it, you dimwit. So did former President Trump.

I can’t help you with your inability to comprehend.

And again, there is no reason to discuss the classification or the declassification of any documents if one is called to testify at the congressional clown show about 1/6.

Damn, but you’re stupid.

I said it because he already said it, you dimwit. So did former President Trump.

I can’t help you with your inability to comprehend.

And again, there is no reason to discuss the classification or the declassification of any documents if one is called to testify at the congressional clown show about 1/6.

Damn, but you’re stupid.
Lol oh my god you are such a moron. You are the one who brought up him testifying at all. Are you this much of a child? Good god lol

The New York Times
That invalidates this thread right there.

has published a late piece of news putting Trump's hands yards deep
The only way the NYTs could have that info would be if the Propaganda Misinformation arm of Biden's DOJ leaked it to them to continue smearing Trump.

in the Classified files and written proof of multiple violations 18 USC,
As many as Comey listed Hillary violating?

8.png

9.jpg

10.jpg

et al he stole from OUR GOVERNMENT!!
Trump WAS the government when he declassified those documents and the government boxed them up and delivered them to Trump's home. BTW, any ideas how many millions of classified documents Obumma took home and still has in an old Sears warehouse?

for all you objective folks to piss and moan about
Don't bother. I'm too busy pissing and moaning about $5.00 gasoline, soaring crime, being flooded with illegals, raging inflation, sending billions to foreign countries while Americans starve and the threat of Biden dragging us into a nuclear war to aid his efforts to shut down food and energy to advance his global climate agenda and other real problems.

Dude please, do some fking research and stop parroting.

Several of us have posted links go read em and listen
Lol none of your garbage links change what the formal process actually is. Any docs being declassified requires that the relevant government department or program be notified in writing.

Lol none of your garbage links change what the formal process actually is. Any docs being declassified requires that the relevant government department or program be notified in writing.
Sure dude, the obammy executive order is propaganda? Oh Kay Francis

Which department?
Why didn't that department alert Obama to return 30K classified documents he took?

Which department?
Why didn't that department alert Obama to return 30K classified documents he took?
Lol what department? What the fuck are you talking about? Dude I’m not talking about a department designed for this purpose. I’m talking about the department that is related to the document. If Trump wanted to declassify something related to national security, he would notify the pentagon to do it.

No idea what you’re talking about with Obama but I’m sure it’s non sense.

Lol what department? What the fuck are you talking about? Dude I’m not talking about a department designed for this purpose. I’m talking about the department that is related to the document. If Trump wanted to declassify something related to national security, he would notify the pentagon to do it.

No idea what you’re talking about with Obama but I’m sure it’s non sense.
You just stepped into your own doo doo.
You posted that there is a department.

Forum List

Back