Trump Has Proven He Has a Very Big and Much Smarter Brain Than The Experts Have

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I love how Trumps lowered language style has confused so many into thinking this brilliant man is a retard.

Crow is best served cold, lol.

Trump Outsmarts Experts All the Way to White House | RealClearPolitics

NEW YORK — Donald Trump was right.

During a rally last week in Minnesota, as the GOP nominee rooted around in traditionally Democratic turf for electoral votes that could launch him to the White House, he shrugged at detractors who doubted his seemingly long-shot strategy.

“So far, in two years, I’ve been right and they’ve been wrong,” Trump said of the television pundits who had declared the race finished. “We’re going to have some surprise on Tuesday.”

The vote Tuesday indeed unfolded as one of the great stunners in American political history. Trump will be the next president of the United States, having surged on Election Day in states, including Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, that many Republicans had written off. His victory signaled the rise in America of populism and nationalism, under Trump’s banner of “America first” and his pledge to “make America great again.”

upload_2016-11-10_2-42-1.png

TRump has changed the national map more than any other President in our life time, including Reagan.

Enjoy it before he breaks your heart, jb.

Trump is indeed a force of nature, sharing qualities of personal strength and incredible stamina with Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan.

He is shrewd, clever, apparently very smart, can be disciplined as he must if he want to win (which he did and won).

If he tries to run over Congress, he will be impeached.

So let's see what time will bring.

He lowered his language style and won over non-college educated voters. He really is smarter than the experts. Why didn't they just speak retard?

Well what was glaringly obvious was Trump was going to every nook and crany of the country. One of my favorite times was watching Trump and Pence going thru a state fair and really getting off on the vibes and the crowds. Taking selfies with kids. And you could tell both of them were really enjoying it.

vs

Hillary only looking like she was having a good time with Katy Perry.

Morgan nailed it perfectly

"As Trump roared around Middle America rallying the poor, jobless and downtrodden with increasingly powerful speeches offering hope and change, the Clinton brigade were bopping up and down to Hillary’s celebrity mates like Beyoncé, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry all calling her ‘Madam President’ and saying how wonderful she was."

Elite supporting Clinton will lead to Ordinary Americans triggering Millennial Armageddon | Daily Mail Online

If he really wants to make America great then he'll invest big time into this country and set up some big plans...

The loserterians won't like it but a hint is within the reality that he wants to rebuild our infrastructure.
The problem is he has already invested big time in other countries.

Trump snookered his opponents in the primaries by saying things that were impolite but found their way to the regular Americans.

Then he snookered his way to the presidency because he had the wisdom and foresight that existed only in the dreams of Clinton and her herd of sheep.

Trump would have no problem to deal with people, domestic or international, whatsoever.

Trump is the political equivalent of Michelangelo, Shakespeare, Beethoven and Einstein.

I love how Trumps lowered language style has confused so many into thinking this brilliant man is a retard.

During a rally last week in Minnesota, as the GOP nominee rooted around in traditionally Democratic turf for electoral votes that could launch him to the White House, he shrugged at detractors who doubted his seemingly long-shot strategy.

“So far, in two years, I’ve been right and they’ve been wrong,” Trump said of the television pundits who had declared the race finished. “We’re going to have some surprise on Tuesday.”

The vote Tuesday indeed unfolded as one of the great stunners in American political history. Trump will be the next president of the United States, having surged on Election Day in states, including Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, that many Republicans had written off. His victory signaled the rise in America of populism and nationalism, under Trump’s banner of “America first” and his pledge to “make America great again.”

Yup and he got the right message out. A message none of those morons even saw.

Trump won and I for one think he will do a great job because he's not a politician. He's a man who truly loves America and Americans and wants them all to prosper.

Sure glad Hillary ain't in the WH. Good Lord.

Trump snookered his opponents in the primaries by saying things that were impolite but found their way to the regular Americans.

Then he snookered his way to the presidency because he had the wisdom and foresight that existed only in the dreams of Clinton and her herd of sheep.

Trump would have no problem to deal with people, domestic or international, whatsoever.

Trump is the political equivalent of Michelangelo, Shakespeare, Beethoven and Einstein.
Reaching for the lowest common denominator got him elected but his bullying style won`t play on an international stage. Bullying just might make a comeback in schools though. Cool!

So he is your God.

Trump won and I for one think he will do a great job because he's not a politician. He's a man who truly loves America and Americans and wants them all to prosper.

He is a man who likes money. Money. Power, and Fame. Charlatan.

Reaching for the lowest common denominator got him elected but his bullying style won`t play on an international stage. Bullying just might make a comeback in schools though. Cool!

The people who you consider the lowest, freely and democratically, and according to the law of the lane elected someone who may not be your choice or to your liking. Live with it.

His phony-free and honest style got him elected in America and it will serve him well on the international scene.

So he is your God.

No, Donald Trump is NOT my God. My God is my God.

Nice to know you consider the blue collar workers in America the lowest denominator because those are the folks who came out and voted for Trump. They got the message that Hillarys campaign, the media and YOU missed.

Of course an elitist asshole like you missed it just like the lefties and Hillary loving media did.

Trump is the POTUS for the next four years, maybe the next eight years.

Jeeze I love the smell of an asshole in the morning.

So he is your God.

Didn't sound like it, you know in the Roman Days, they thought Caesar was God. Kind of what you sound like when you talk about Trump.

He is a man who likes money. Money. Power, and Fame. Charlatan.

You sound bitter.

So he is your God.

Didn't sound like it, you know in the Roman Days, they thought Caesar was God. Kind of what you sound like when you talk about Trump.

Not any more than your ilk consider Obama as God.

Forum List

Back