Trump Has More Stolen Docs

No, it allows your side to ignore real issues for "Priority C" causes.

8eda80c09e15012f2fe500163e41dd5b
Nobody is ignoring the issues of inflation and trouble in the world. A quick glance at CNN's site tells me this. And they're not the only ones.

You're getting your panties all twisted because you know this time, they got him. It's just a matter of whether or not they're going to do anything about it.
You can't move on. THAT'S what really bothers you. The rest of us, look at Trump as an amusing side story.

There is pictures of his staff loading boxes of what appeared to be presidential document cases, on to the Trump airplane heading to Bedminster resort for the summer?

EDIT
Yes, speculation, not proven.

Last edited:
The world never ended thru other high inflationary periods. We'll be ok, and make it through this struggling period as well..... Imo. No doubt it sucks! But us older folks have lived through it, more than once.

So far everyone who thinks the document thing is the bee's knees focuses on the inflation stuff, not the rampant crime, or the world situation going into the shitter.

The DOJ raided MAL for the sole purpose of taking all the documents Trump has on the Dimwinger plot to spy on him, his campaign, and his Presidency.

Trump was smart enough not to keep it at MAL, so now the DOJ is chumming the water with these bullshit stories so single digit IQ morons like Lesh and JackOfNoTrades will push the narrative.

And the morons are falling right into line like the useful idiots they are.

There is video/pictures of his staff loading boxes of what appeared to be presidential document cases, on to the Trump airplane heading to Bedminister resort for the summer.
go the 5:15 mark of this video, listen to the next three minutes, then stfu.

Nobody is ignoring the issues of inflation and trouble in the world. A quick glance at CNN's site tells me this. And they're not the only ones.

You're getting your panties all twisted because you know this time, they got him. It's just a matter of whether or not they're going to do anything about it.
You can't move on. THAT'S what really bothers you. The rest of us, look at Trump as an amusing side story.

They got him, like all the other times they got him.

Your Quixotic fixation on this doesn't bother me, it makes me laugh, all the way to a hopeful midterm sweep.

There is video/pictures of his staff loading boxes of what appeared to be presidential document cases, on to the Trump airplane heading to Bedminster resort for the summer.
Link?

And since when is a President not allowed to have Presidential documents, Simp?

The DOJ raided MAL for the sole purpose of taking all the documents Trump has on the Dimwinger plot to spy on him, his campaign, and his Presidency.

Trump was smart enough not to keep it at MAL, so now the DOJ is chumming the water with these bullshit stories so single digit IQ morons like Lesh and JackOfNoTrades will push the narrative.

And the morons are falling right into line like the useful idiots they are.
they are the good sheeples that's for sure.

Obama, The DOJ, FBI, -

They are simply and totally terrified over the amount of documentation that President Trump has regarding their Illegal activities.
As both The Hildabeast and Comey said - if we don't stop this guy, we are all going to jail.

I do hope President Trump stays safe - they killed JFK for being a lot less trouble than this.
When exactly did Hillary and Comey make those statements? It’s ridiculous. Always willing to lie with no excuse. See the job market today? Terrible recession we are in. Oddest thing I’ve ever seen. Inflation will take care of itself. We have no one to wave a magic wand to cure it. What are you doing to help?

Lesh does nothing but lie.
I know.
A couple days ago, I handed her ass to her when she dared me to prove she lied --- and she ran away.
You know, like she always does.

For your entertainment:

So far everyone who thinks the document thing is the bee's knees focuses on the inflation stuff, not the rampant crime, or the world situation going into the shitter.
Rampant crime and world inflation, and supply chain issues would have happened, regardless of who was in power....

No doubt inflation hurts.but it is also the time for someone younger like you, to buy low in the stock market in position for the bull market, when it returns.

Rampant crime and world inflation, and supply chain issues would have happened, regardless of who was in power....

No doubt inflation hurts.but it is also the time for someone younger like you, to buy low in the stock market in position for the bull market, when it returns.

My 401k is doing just fine, I know that in my late 40's share count is more important than value.

They have happened, but the progressive sucking up to the Gaia people makes it all worse.

It drives a splinter under fingernails of you members of Alt-Right Nation even more.
I could care less about Trump. He's going to get what's coming to him. He should be gone.

But people like you, just help keep the dream (fantasy) alive. :)
But people like you, just help keep the dream (fantasy) alive.
you're the one that keeps making threads on him.

Nope, what you are doing is redirecting because you emotionally can't deal with the subject.

Here's my emotion when it comes to this document thing. I. Don't. Fucking. Care.

and most people not TDS freaks don't care either.

They care that if they are over 60 their 401k is shot. They care that they can't walk to the store without worrying about getting mugged. They worry that some school will hide their kid tucking their balls and saying their name is Tanya.

Forum List

Back