Trump has lost the election already -- he should just resign

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
The soul of the nation is with Joe Biden in November -- Trump is gonzo!
You are out of touch. The "soul" of the nation is with President Trump and law and order.
The truth is more than half the country wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire ,,,Soul of the KKK nation is with trump

The Klan is less that 8k people. You are smearing good people because you are a cock sucking asshole. FUCK YOU.
8000 that admit it maybe but a lot more revealed when you assholes came out to vote for the racist You're one of those ""good people ""too I bet

You are a delusional asshole, using your delusions as an excuse for what a fucking asshole you are.

Fuck you.
Where you breathe you ass kissing traitor

YOu are the fucktard pretending the Klan is a major force, to support your asshole behavior, you fucking piece of filth.
You're known by the friends you keep You and the racists are on the same side Says lots about you

The Klan, and it's various ilk have no place in the GOP or mainstream conservativism, and you know it, you filthy cock sucking piece of shit.

That you lie, shows that you know you are in the wrong.

But white supremacists do?
After all, Donald said there were "good people on both sides" at Charlottesville.
The residents of Charlottesville and the white supremacists who ended up killing one of the residents.
I haven’t seen him say there are good people in the George protests. Thugs, criminals...yes
People sincerely protesting...no

You are out of touch. The "soul" of the nation is with President Trump and law and order.
The truth is more than half the country wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire ,,,Soul of the KKK nation is with trump

The Klan is less that 8k people. You are smearing good people because you are a cock sucking asshole. FUCK YOU.
8000 that admit it maybe but a lot more revealed when you assholes came out to vote for the racist You're one of those ""good people ""too I bet

You are a delusional asshole, using your delusions as an excuse for what a fucking asshole you are.

Fuck you.

YOu are the fucktard pretending the Klan is a major force, to support your asshole behavior, you fucking piece of filth.
You're known by the friends you keep You and the racists are on the same side Says lots about you

The Klan, and it's various ilk have no place in the GOP or mainstream conservativism, and you know it, you filthy cock sucking piece of shit.

The Klan and all white supremacists enthusiastically support Trump

Trump would not have been elected without them
Bullshit. Unadulterated bullshit.
Trump built his presidential run on hatred of Mexicans, Muslims and gays

Yes, he did. And aimed that message at redneck white people who are afraid of them.
So you think rednecks are white supremacists?? Where the hell were you educated??

I didn't say that, I said: "Yes, he did. And aimed that message at redneck white people who are afraid of them."

Americans who support border security are not "rednecks" nor are they racist.

You are a fucking asshole and a liar.

Oooh, triggered. I like it.
I can see your fat, bloated face getting all red and blotchy.
I didn't say anything about border security in my remarks, either.
Trump aimed his campaign at the kind of people he wouldn't allow to stay in one of his hotels, regardless of if they could pay.
Bullshit. He aimed his campaign at forgotten American's. Working class abandoned by Democrats and ignored by media when their job's went to foreign countries.

Fuck you.

Yes, he did. And aimed that message at redneck white people who are afraid of them.
So you think rednecks are white supremacists?? Where the hell were you educated??

I didn't say that, I said: "Yes, he did. And aimed that message at redneck white people who are afraid of them."

Americans who support border security are not "rednecks" nor are they racist.

You are a fucking asshole and a liar.
He's a privileged white Bernie supporter from the safety of the suburbs.

Fuck you.

Bullshit. He built it on the blue collar and middle class in this country. And he has no tolerance for the thug or terrorist class of any color: white, black, brown, yellow or green.
You do realize that Grenell is gay, correct? Though knowing you, you have no idea who Grenell even is...
Or Alex Azar...
Or Jovita Carranza...
Or Elaine Chao...

LOL
Elaine Cho got her job as Secty of Transporation because she's Moscow Mitch's wife, idiot.
Ignorant fuck.
Oh, so you pick one name out of...
Who’s the ignorant one here...

I know who the others are, fucko.
And I thank Jovita for the speedy SBA-Covid Disaster loan I just received. Damn fine job.
You looked them up. Don’t lie. Now, deflection is noted.

Fuck you.

Yup

Why are they white supremacists?
Because they are white trash who never accomplished anything in their lives.

But if they feel they are better than blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and gays....they are content

Fuck you.

Being against illegal immigration is not "hatred of Mexicans" you stupid faggot.

He called them rapists and murderers in 2015. What the fuck do you call that, idiot? LOL
I guess your memory and recall is somewhat like that of an average gerbil.

Fuck you.

After all, Donald said there were "good people on both sides" at Charlottesville.
The residents of Charlottesville and the white supremacists who ended up killing one of the residents.
I haven’t seen him say there are good people in the George protests. Thugs, criminals...yes

You really need to get new sources for your news, media that actually reports the news rather than crap-
Trump on Minneapolis unrest: 'Looters should not be allowed to drown out voices of so many peaceful protesters'

Fuck you.

Being against illegal immigration is not "hatred of Mexicans" you stupid faggot.

He called them rapists and murderers in 2015. What the fuck do you call that, idiot? LOL
You are such an obedient lemming.

Fuck you.

Bullshit. He built it on the blue collar and middle class in this country. And he has no tolerance for the thug or terrorist class of any color: white, black, brown, yellow or green.
You do realize that Grenell is gay, correct? Though knowing you, you have no idea who Grenell even is...
Or Alex Azar...
Or Jovita Carranza...
Or Elaine Chao...

LOL
Elaine Cho got her job as Secty of Transporation because she's Moscow Mitch's wife, idiot.
Ignorant fuck.

And I thank Jovita for the speedy SBA-Covid Disaster loan I just received. Damn fine job.

And Trump called Azar an alarmist when he tried to warn Trump in January about COVID.
Surprised he hasn't fired him yet.
But it looks like Esper's days are numbered.

Fuck you.

Nope, I just have a good memory for remembering things that Trump said to please his lemmings like you.

Fuck you.

Nope, I just have a good memory for remembering things that Trump said to please his lemmings like you.
No, you have a good memory for remembering what that Madcow dude tells you to think.

Fuck you.

Yup

But if they feel they are better than blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and gays....they are content
8ECF3BCE-1146-49BC-9CED-DD5906E41B5D.jpeg

Last edited:

Fuck you.

Or Alex Azar...
Or Jovita Carranza...
Or Elaine Chao...

LOL
Ignorant fuck.

And Trump called Azar an alarmist when he tried to warn Trump in January about COVID.
Surprised he hasn't fired him yet.
But it looks like Esper's days are numbered.
Yeah, sure he did, that’s why he listened to him and stopped flights out of China, other than US citizens, and then put them in quarantine. You are so full of it.

Fuck you.

95% of the protesters are the "others" that Trump described in the Rose Garden earlier this week:

"...... our nation has been gripped by professional anarchists, violent mobs, or, arsonists, looters, criminals, rider rioters, Antifa and others."

Once again, he's using fear to pull his base back to him. Because he knows he's losing them.

Fuck you.

Yup

View attachment 345606

You know the louder you shout, the less people listen.

Fuck you.

Yup

View attachment 345606

You know the louder you shout, the less people listen.
You know the more you lie, the less people believe you...

We learned in 2016 that it is not over until it is over and you can’t underestimate Trump

But you cannot ignore that the public understands what they get with Trump and that the political landscape against Trump politics has changed in the last three years.

Not counting Trump out, but this could also be a political backlash against Trump and his party

We learned in 2016 that it is not over until it is over and you can’t underestimate Trump

But you cannot ignore that the public understands what they get with Trump and that the political landscape against Trump politics has changed in the last three years.

Not counting Trump out, but this could also be a political backlash against Trump and his party
Or it could be a political backlash for Dems by those sick of Dems letting their cities burn...

1. If you like riots and protests in the streets
2. If you like random acts of violence, coming to a neighborhood near you
3. If you want crime to spike because of nos. 1 and 2
4. If you want food shortages and store closings from bankruptcies
5. And a 20% unemployment rate forcing more people out of their homes and on to the streets
6. And military using flash-bang, rubber bullets and tear gas on a peaceful gathering so your Emperor can cross the street for a photo-op
Then you stupid, ignorant motherfuckers vote for Trump.
It's that simple.

On the other hand, if you like people bringing you all of those things listed, and then smugly trying to blame someone else for them because they think you're too stupid to get it, vote for leftists.

1. If you like riots and protests in the streets
2. If you like random acts of violence, coming to a neighborhood near you
3. If you want crime to spike because of nos. 1 and 2
4. If you want food shortages and store closings from bankruptcies
5. And a 20% unemployment rate forcing more people out of their homes and on to the streets
6. And military using flash-bang, rubber bullets and tear gas on a peaceful gathering so your Emperor can cross the street for a photo-op
Then you stupid, ignorant motherfuckers vote for Trump.
It's that simple.

On the other hand, if you like people bringing you all of those things listed, and then smugly trying to blame someone else for them because they think you're too stupid to get it, vote for leftists.
Independent voters do not support mob violence and destroying private property.

Forum List

Back