Trump Has Lost the Dersh

The drumbeat is getting louder by the hour

The Democrat Mafia will win because of the massive cheating unless the courts man up and halt this travesty. Five states stopping the count at the same instant is the clincher.

The Democrat Mafia will win because of the massive cheating unless the courts man up and halt this travesty. Five states stopping the count at the same instant is the clincher.

"Clincher"?
I think the word you're looking for here is "hallucination".
I can see the source of confusion. They sound a lot alike.

I agree with Alan 100%.
However, the only thing unknown to Alan, is what Powell might have.
If something substantial is not produced this coming week from Powell well then....

I agree with Alen 100%.
However, the only thing unknown to Alen, is what Powell might have.
If something substantial is not produced this coming week from Powell well then....
Powell is toast, history!

Trump thinks he is doing a whirling dervish when in reality he is doing a chopsticks on the courts to change the election for a victory.

"Clincher"?

I explained in another thread about the 3% margin that was overridden with massive Biden votes causing machines in 5 states halting simultaneously. It will be explained and demonstrated in court. "Goodbye Joe, Me gotta go, me o myo......."

"Clincher"?

I explained in another thread about the 3% margin that was overridden with massive Biden votes causing machines in 5 states halting simultaneously. It will be explained and demonstrated in court. "Goodbye Joe, Me gotta go, me o myo......."

For this week we see the states all certify-o
Rooty failed, Dershowitz bailed, scheme done die-o;
SUNNUVA gun we gonna have big fun when Rump go bye-o.

Jumbled tie, orange wig, fulla gumbo
He tonight is gonna storm some angry tweet-o
Picks his nose, the nose he blows while he cry-o
Sunnuva gun, soap opera's done, fuck off and die-o.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back