Trump has been an amazing president

Do you support President Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters
Trump has got to figure America's debts and budgets as he figures his income taxes. The man is genius with money.

lost over $1 billion from 1985 to 1994.Trump's businesses lost $1.17 billion over the 10 years, including $46.1 million in 1985 and hundreds of millions by the time of his much-publicized early-1990s financial collapse,

Trump did not pay any taxes in eight of the 10 years analyzed by the Times due to his financial losses. During his financial collapse in 1990 and 1991, he lost more than $250 million each year,.

You do realize that this is 2019? That's old unimportant news.
I remember there being a lot of right-wing concern about where Obama was born...more than 50 years ago!
Obama wasn't born. He was hatched in a batch of snake eggs. In Kenya. His own brother sez so.

I never thought I’d see a president so focused on doing what’s best for Americans in my lifetime. It’s amazing to see how much he’s been able to accomplish while fighting the DC swamp.

Lowest unemployment in decades
The biggest wage increases we’ve seen in decades
The highest GDP we’ve seen in decades
etc... etc... etc...

Only the ignorant and clueless could see those accomplishments as being bad.
Unemployment has been trending downward for a decade.

GDP is about the same as previous president.

He's packed the swamp with the most corrupt *adminstration* since..... Well ever as far as I know.
I presume you serve at a food court for $9.00/hour.
Because that’s what Obama’s economy was.
Presume away dingbat. Nobody cares.

Yep, nobody cares....can I get a side of fries?
Ask yer boyfriend.

Winner.

I never thought I’d see a president so focused on doing what’s best for Americans in my lifetime. It’s amazing to see how much he’s been able to accomplish while fighting the DC swamp.

etc... etc... etc...

Holy shit are you ignorant and gullible...and maybe flat out stupid.

Trump himself called the unemployment rate a hoax.
Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the "Biggest Hoaxes in Politics"
The wages have NOT been rising the most in decades.
And the GDP growth is MILES from being the highest in decades.

Plus...Trump is on pace for the highest deficit during GDP growth EVER.
The trade deficit is worse now then when he took office.
The economy - according to the Household Survey - has lost over 300,000 jobs over the last two months.
He promised a deal with NK...he failed miserably.
The country is more devided racially then it has been in decades...largely thanks to him.
White supremacists are more empowered - largely thanks to Trump - then they have been in decades.
The DOW had it's first down year in 2018 since the Great Recession.
The DOW has been basically flat for over a year.
He is calling for lower rates and more QE - you NEVER do that if the economy is strong.
Most of America and much of the world are laughing at him.
He is clearly (IMO) slowly going senile - Tim Apple, 'oranges' for 'oranges', cannot even work an umbrella, keeps insisting his father was born in Europe (when he was born in New York) and on and on.
Much of the country wants him impeached.
Hundreds of former government officials who worked in various justice areas (for both parties over several decades) say he should be charged with obstruction of justice.

He is a huge failure.

You Trumpbots seem to be flat out the ignorant and most gullible group of millions of Americans I have ever seen in my lifetime.

He is conning you people and you just lap it up.

LOL

Last edited:
Trump is a tough President to like. He has increased the debt and spending, we need a real conservative in the Whitehouse, not a liberal posing as a conservative.

etc... etc... etc...

Holy shit are you ignorant and gullible...and maybe flat out stupid.

Trump himself called the unemployment rate a hoax.
The wages have NOT been rising the most in decades.
And the GDP growth is MILES from being the highest in decades.

Plus...Trump is on pace for the highest deficit during GDP growth EVER.
The trade deficit is worse now then when he took office.
The economy - according to the Household Survey - has lost over 300,000 jobs over the last two months.
He promised a deal with NK...he failed miserably.
The country is more devided racially then it has been in decades...largely thanks to him.
White supremacists are more empowered - largely thanks to Trump - then they have been in decades.
The DOW had it's first down year in 2018 since the Great Recession.
The DOW has been basically flat for over a year.
He is calling for lower rates and more QE - you NEVER do that if the economy is strong.
Most of America and much of the world are laughing at him.
He is clearly (IMO) slowly going senile - Tim Apple, 'oranges' for 'oranges', cannot even work an umbrella, keeps insisting his father was born in Europe (when he was born in New York) and on and on.
Much of the country wants him impeached.
Hundreds of former government officials who worked in various justice areas (for both parties over several decades) say he should be charged with obstruction of justice.

He is a huge failure.

You Trumpbots are flat out the stupidest and most gullible group of millions of Americans as have ever seen.

H is conning you morons and you just lap it up.

LOL
"Trump himself called the unemployment rate a hoax."

UJr.gif

etc... etc... etc...

Unemployment has been trending downward for a decade.

GDP is about the same as previous president.

He's packed the swamp with the most corrupt *adminstration* since..... Well ever as far as I know.

How do you breath with your head up your ass?

You got a straw in your mouth?
I take that to mean you can't actually refute anything I said.
Thanks

Trump has got to figure America's debts and budgets as he figures his income taxes. The man is genius with money.

lost over $1 billion from 1985 to 1994.Trump's businesses lost $1.17 billion over the 10 years, including $46.1 million in 1985 and hundreds of millions by the time of his much-publicized early-1990s financial collapse,

Trump did not pay any taxes in eight of the 10 years analyzed by the Times due to his financial losses. During his financial collapse in 1990 and 1991, he lost more than $250 million each year,.

You do realize that this is 2019? That's old unimportant news.

Do you realize it doesn't matter how long ago it was Trump is a loser and you're brain washed.

etc... etc... etc...

Well, shit ... he was handed the lowest unemployment rate in nearly sixteen years ... along with a growing economy ... so of course unemployment is even lower.
Liar news.
What a pity you can only cry, "liar news," but can't actually prove your delusions are real, huh?
You dont accept proof.

^^^ liar news.

I agree that people were getting jobs in the latter part of Obama's Presidency. Now people are getting high paying jobs, not call center operators and burger flippers. Employment is more than just quantity, it's quality.

them thar 'high paying' jobs are gonna be needed to pay for the fucking price increases for everything from food to appliances to cars thanx to trump's tariffs.

It has been amazing to watch.

He is an amazing con man.

He amazingly coned millions, (with a little help from his friend at Faux).

Yes amazing.

etc... etc... etc...

Well, shit ... he was handed the lowest unemployment rate in nearly sixteen years ... along with a growing economy ... so of course unemployment is even lower.
Liar news.
What a pity you can only cry, "liar news," but can't actually prove your delusions are real, huh?
You dont accept proof.

^^^ liar news.
No troll, it's a proven fact the media YOU worship are the lairs. And it's clear to anyone paying attention that your kind will not accept facts that don't agree with them.

Liar news.
You dont accept proof.

^^^ liar news.
No troll, it's a proven fact the media YOU worship are the lairs. And it's clear to anyone paying attention that your kind will not accept facts that don't agree with them.

lol.... prove it.

Liar news.
You dont accept proof.

^^^ liar news.

lol.... prove it.
You dont accept proof, shill.

You dont accept proof.

^^^ liar news.

lol.... prove it.

i absolutely do as long as it's unbiased & credible just like the links i provide.

c'mon, now - best get going on that proof showing. chop chop.

You dont accept proof.

^^^ liar news.

lol.... prove it.

i absolutely do as long as it's unbiased & credible just like the links i provide.

Your links dont proof shit.

^^^ liar news.

lol.... prove it.

Your links dont proof shit.

they sure do. but i see your deflection you got goin on.

Forum List

Back