Trump Had Hidden $19.8 Million Loan From North Korea-Linked Company As President: Report

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

What OP looked like just b4 starting this thread:

l8IDjid.jpg

if this doesn't say commie traitor I don't know what does ... he wants to end the constitution so he can be king of the world ...
Fake news.

Why would he need to disclose a loan for one of his companies when he is disclosing his personal finances? How fucking dumb are the left? Do you not understand business finances are different than personal?

SCARED to death of this man. More lies from the party of lies, cheats, thieves, perverts.
This is a whole deck of 52 lies. It was a South Korean company that had projects in North Korea from time to time. Trump was not required to disclose this short term loan because it wasn't to him but to the Trump Organization. It was paid off in five months. This is the newest outrage. One more reason to despise democrats.

It was for a United Nations project. That's what I object to. The UN should be thrown out and the building used as a homeless shelter.

This is a whole deck of 52 lies. It was a South Korean company that had projects in North Korea from time to time. Trump was not required to disclose this short term loan because it wasn't to him but to the Trump Organization. It was paid off in five months. This is the newest outrage. One more reason to despise democrats.

It was for a United Nations project. That's what I object to. The UN should be thrown out and the building used as a homeless shelter.

Only one word.

HuffPo.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back