Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

I don’t worship anyone. I’m not one of you idiot liberals.

And the person you’re referencing isn’t verified as a sexual predator at all.

But keep on lying. You’ll convince your fellow brain dead libtard buddies. A couple already in fact.

Of course he is. He even admitted it.

"The twice impeached, indicted..."

Yes. That is correct. The only thing in your post that is correct.

Why was he impeached? Russian collusion? Have you heard of the Durham Report? Did someone say Russia? Collusion?!

Adam Schiff is not above the law.

So the politicized DOJ is going to try to cook up another witch hunt. Yeah, good luck with that LOL.

MAGA
TRUMP 2024
You are either confused or another MAGA LIAR. He was impeached for trying to blackmail ukraine. The second time he was impeached for inciting J6.

Please stop lying...as hard as it is for you MAGA nuts.

You are either confused or another MAGA LIAR. He was impeached for trying to blackmail ukraine. The second time he was impeached for inciting J6.

Please stop lying...as hard as it is for you MAGA nuts.
Yes, you are correct Jim. He was impeached "for trying to blackmail ukraine". That was a false accusation Jim. He never tried to blackmail Ukraine.

I got Adams Schiff's lies mixed up temporarily. He lied and lied about "Russian collusion." He lied about the "perfect telephone call" to the Ukraine President. President Trump trolled Schiff by releasing the full transcript of the call. There was no "blackmail". Remember?

nfuysc0zQiMT5mfbU5xy_WAK3iOyAzIhYUvwF-tQ8U0eHuinNLlPUZH2ZfCznuuYVZ3s6lnGH1TVHfAHmcNcWIfg

He was also impeached for the fedsurrection. The "insurrectionists" who were mostly let into the Capitol Building through open doors or waved in by the police. They were encouraged to enter by federal agents who were planted in the group.

Yes, that kangaroo court. The January 6th committee. How did that go?

MAGA
TRUMP 2024

Yes, you are correct Jim. He was impeached "for trying to blackmail ukraine". That was a false accusation Jim. He never tried to blackmail Ukraine.

I got Adams Schiff's lies mixed up temporarily. He lied and lied about "Russian collusion." He lied about the "perfect telephone call" to the Ukraine President. President Trump trolled Schiff by releasing the full transcript of the call. There was no "blackmail". Remember?

nfuysc0zQiMT5mfbU5xy_WAK3iOyAzIhYUvwF-tQ8U0eHuinNLlPUZH2ZfCznuuYVZ3s6lnGH1TVHfAHmcNcWIfg

He was also impeached for the fedsurrection. The "insurrectionists" who were mostly let into the Capitol Building through open doors or waved in by the police. They were encouraged to enter by federal agents who were planted in the group.

Yes, that kangaroo court. The January 6th committee. How did that go?

MAGA
TRUMP 2024

He withheld military aid to Ukraine in an effort to get them to open an investigation into the company that Hunter was affiliated with. They refused and he folded. trump will be indicted again in August....and perhaps for obstruction by the DOJ before that. The chickens are coming home to roost. Teflon Don is going down.

He withheld military aid to Ukraine in an effort to get them to open an investigation into the company that Hunter was affiliated with. They refused and he folded. trump will be indicted again in August....and perhaps for obstruction by the DOJ before that. The chickens are coming home to roost. Teflon Don is going down.
Nah brah.

You mentioned Hunter. Let's both try to think about your post critically without any personal feelings about Donald Trump. That is difficult for us both.

You are a smart man Jim. You are more intelligent than the vast majority of anti-Trump posters on this board.

I think you loathe Donald Trump deeply on a personal level. I get it. You are not alone. My sister, who I love very much, fells the same way. We don't talk about him.

Here is my attempt at an unbiased analysis- Hunter Biden is the son of a corrupt career politician. He was (is?) a drug addict that recorded debauched behavior that included drug use, sex, etc., on his laptop. There are also records on that laptop of financial dealings involving "the big guy". I do not know exactly what is on the laptop. Rudy Guiliani has a pristine copy in his possession. It is reportedly in a safe deposit box.

Merrick Garland is corrupt. The DOJ and the FBI have been politicized and weaponized against Donald Trump and his millions of supporters.

So what will happen between now and election day on November 5, 2024? I don't know and neither do you. I support Donald Trump and you do not.

Let's see what happens.

Nah brah.

You mentioned Hunter. Let's both try to think about your post critically without any personal feelings about Donald Trump. That is difficult for us both.

You are a smart man Jim. You are more intelligent than the vast majority of anti-Trump posters on this board.

I think you loathe Donald Trump deeply on a personal level. I get it. You are not alone. My sister, who I love very much, fells the same way. We don't talk about him.

Here is my attempt at an unbiased analysis- Hunter Biden is the son of a corrupt career politician. He was (is?) a drug addict that recorded debauched behavior that included drug use, sex, etc., on his laptop. There are also records on that laptop of financial dealings involving "the big guy". I do not know exactly what is on the laptop. Rudy Guiliani has a pristine copy in his possession. It is reportedly in a safe deposit box.

Merrick Garland is corrupt. The DOJ and the FBI have been politicized and weaponized against Donald Trump and his millions of supporters.

So what will happen between now and election day on November 5, 2024? I don't know and neither do you. I support Donald Trump and you do not.

Let's see what happens.

Rudy Guiliani has a pristine copy in his possession

rotfl-gif.288736

Rudy Guiliani has a pristine copy in his possession

rotfl-gif.288736
That's right! He offered a copy to the FBI when they searched his home in that bullshit raid. They wouldn't take it because it was not on their "list".

I type quickly. I guess you think the typo on his last name is funny. I inverted 2 letters. A simple typo.

Rudy Giuliani, the greatest New York City Mayor of the last 100 years has a pristine copy in his possession. Hunter and "the big guy" are not laughing.

MAGA

There are tons of crimes that he is going to be held accountable for. He will have another indictment in August. He is a loser.

But please...PLEASE...nominate that useless hunk of flesh for 2024. He will lose again and he will falsely claim voter fraud again.

Election deniers like trump and lake are scum.
Sounds like you might be in on the "Operation get TRUMP" team... Hmmmmm.

Probably would be good for investigator's to talk to someone like you, otherwise just to find out all that needs to be known about your movement, and how it is that you hate the man like you do. It's not healthy to hate someone as bad as you and your ilk do, but you be you because your political ambition's aren't going to prevail for much longer in this country. They're on to your ace, and on to how your team operates.

That's right! He offered a copy to the FBI when they searched his home in that bullshit raid. They wouldn't take it because it was not on their "list".

I type quickly. I guess you think the typo on his last name is funny. I inverted 2 letters. A simple typo.

Rudy Giuliani, the greatest New York City Mayor of the last 100 years has a pristine copy in his possession. Hunter and "the big guy" are not laughing.

MAGA

I was laughing at you, not a typo; everyone posts typos. That you think it's pristine is hysterical.

If anything you say is true, then remember one thing, justice has two edges on it's sword. Is Biden ready for his turn ?

Which you don't know.

Of course I do. Any rational person knows that.

Every state certified their results.

Every recount verified their results.

Every audit verified their results.

Every claim of fraud in court was rejected. Even by Republican judges. Even by judges Trump appointed.

Every claim of fraud out of court was debunked.

Every private investigation Trump paid for couldn't find the fraud.

Every private investigation Trump paid for, he kept secret.

Every election board confirmed their results and debunked relevant claims of fraud; even those boards which were headed by Republicans.

Every PillowGuy symposium blew up in his face.

Every election Trump lost, he claimed he was cheated.

Every "mule" somehow managed to avoid being caught on camera more than once.

Every poll within days of the election showed Biden winning.

Republicans gained seats in Congress.

The federal Cyber Security agency (headed by a lifelong Republican and appointed by Trump) said the election wasn't stolen.

The Department of Justice (headed by a lifelong Republican and appointed by Trump) said the election wasn't stolen.

Trump's own daughter (and previously favorite child) said the election wasn't stolen.

A group of 72 Republicans who tried desperately to find fraud but couldn't, published their findings

Trump's one time advisor, before the election, explaining Trump was gonna declare victory even if he lost and would go crazy if he led in the polls Tuesday night but lost Wednesday due to mail-in ballots being counted last...

Rudy Giuliani, the greatest New York City Mayor of the last 100 years

hqdefault.jpg

Rudy The Wretched

JULY 31, 2007 / 10:31 AM / THE NATION

"Most of 9-11 was actually a debacle for the city government," Baker told me in an interview, and "Giuliani bears a great deal of the responsibility." The World Trade Center had been attacked in 1993, but Giuliani had "learned none of the lessons that could have been learned. There was no serious attempt to coordinate the radios between the police and fire departments, or even to insure that the fire department had its own communications that would work inside buildings." The consequences? "Probably hundreds of unnecessary deaths that day."

The second failure: Giuliani insisted on locating his emergency control center in the World Trade Center complex, even though that had been the target of the 1993 attack. "He did that against the advice of virtually all the security experts he consulted," Baker explained. "He put it on the twenty-third floor of a forty-seven-story building, World Trade Center Tower 7. It included an unprotected, 7,000-gallon fuel source on the seventh floor, a sort of a fuse to set the building off. When the building was hit by debris on 9/11, that did indeed bring the whole building down."
Rudy The Wretched

has a pristine copy in his possession. Hunter and "the big guy" are not laughing.

606ee072-86a3-44ce-9fe2-4b6f1718f649-VPC_RUDY_GIULIANI_HAIR_DYE_MISHAP_DESK_THUMB.jpg

GettyImages1229684330-6b37b031-e2c6-4c46-89db-b33aef6b02ec.jpg

Rudy-Giuliani-1-95d6abcbed824b6cb57d332db5a5b762.jpg

sure.

MAGAt.

MAGA
Dominion Voting machines will soon own Rudy.

hqdefault.jpg

Rudy The Wretched

JULY 31, 2007 / 10:31 AM / THE NATION

"Most of 9-11 was actually a debacle for the city government," Baker told me in an interview, and "Giuliani bears a great deal of the responsibility." The World Trade Center had been attacked in 1993, but Giuliani had "learned none of the lessons that could have been learned. There was no serious attempt to coordinate the radios between the police and fire departments, or even to insure that the fire department had its own communications that would work inside buildings." The consequences? "Probably hundreds of unnecessary deaths that day."

The second failure: Giuliani insisted on locating his emergency control center in the World Trade Center complex, even though that had been the target of the 1993 attack. "He did that against the advice of virtually all the security experts he consulted," Baker explained. "He put it on the twenty-third floor of a forty-seven-story building, World Trade Center Tower 7. It included an unprotected, 7,000-gallon fuel source on the seventh floor, a sort of a fuse to set the building off. When the building was hit by debris on 9/11, that did indeed bring the whole building down."
Rudy The Wretched

606ee072-86a3-44ce-9fe2-4b6f1718f649-VPC_RUDY_GIULIANI_HAIR_DYE_MISHAP_DESK_THUMB.jpg

GettyImages1229684330-6b37b031-e2c6-4c46-89db-b33aef6b02ec.jpg

Rudy-Giuliani-1-95d6abcbed824b6cb57d332db5a5b762.jpg

sure.

MAGAt.

You missed one...

9d4c57b85ff59ca0837097bc4e6f72a7.jpg

Forum List

Back