Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

The twice impeached, indicted POS...who will be indicted again in August. The DOJ is building an obstruction case against him now.

You MAGA nuts think he is above the law. I have news for you. HE IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW.
"The twice impeached, indicted..."

Yes. That is correct. The only thing in your post that is correct.

Why was he impeached? Russian collusion? Have you heard of the Durham Report? Did someone say Russia? Collusion?!

Adam Schiff is not above the law.

So the politicized DOJ is going to try to cook up another witch hunt. Yeah, good luck with that LOL.

MAGA
TRUMP 2024

There are tons of crimes that he is going to be held accountable for. He will have another indictment in August. He is a loser.

But please...PLEASE...nominate that useless hunk of flesh for 2024. He will lose again and he will falsely claim voter fraud again.

Election deniers like trump and lake are scum.
"There are tons of crimes that he is going to be held accountable for."

Really? What crimes?

That "useless hunk of flesh" was a great President Jim.

"There are tons of crimes that he is going to be held accountable for."

Really? What crimes?

That "useless hunk of flesh" was a great President Jim.

Great presidents get re-elected.

Ok Corky :badgrin:

Nonsense from the Guardian doesn’t convince rational people of your false claim, shitmuncher.

A civil jury verdict finding of one 20 year plus old allegation of alleged sexual abuse isn’t necessarily correct, in the first place. It is civil and not criminal in the second place. And even if it labels him as a one time sexual abuser that doesn’t constitute sexual predator.

I could spend more time on demonstrating that you remain an absolutely dishonest gasbag partisan hack, but it is clearly already established.

You may now return to your lunch: 💩

Nonsense fro the Giardian doesn’t convince rational people of your false claim, shitmuncher.

A civil finding of one 20 year plus old allegation of alleged sexual abuse isn’t necessarily correct, in the first place. It is civil and not criminal in the second place. And even if it labels him as a one time sexual abuser that doesn’t constitute sexual predator.

I could spend more time on demonstrating that you remain an absolutely dishonest gasbag partisan hack, but it is clearly already established.

You may now return to your lunch: 💩
SEXUAL PREDATOR :badgrin: :bye1:

Last edited:
Yes. Obviously.

“I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it,” said Trump in comments unearthed and reported by the Washington Post, which edited a videotape of the incident. “I did try and f— her. She was married.”

“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump continued, after saying he took the woman — who is identified only as “Nancy” in the tape — out furniture shopping.

The paper said Trump made the comments prior to appearing on the set of Days of Our Lives, where the real estate mogul made a cameo. And he was speaking with Billy Bush of Access Hollywood in some of the comments. Trump was newly married to Melania Trump at the time.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump was heard saying. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.” He then added, “And when you’re a star, they let you do it. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

donny is a clinical case.

Forum List

Back