Trump got 8% of the black vote in 2020. Has 22% support now, according to the NYTs.

Whites have been given handouts at least 8 times in the history of this country. So shut up about Democratic bribes. There won't be 22 percent black suppoort for trump. You guys keep talking about us figuring out the racism of the democratic party. The head of the DNC is black. The RNC fired a black Chairman after he led them to a record victory because he told Russ Limbaugh to STFU. It's republicans who are banning books by blacks or discussions about race unless whites can be heroes. Blacks are in all kinds of leadership positions in the Democratic Party. We see the racism and it's Republican.
Numerous polls say you are full of shit.

Link us up to the list of these "banned books by blacks".

Afraid that “lead” will evaporate? :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, I don't know if you understand the trajectory of Biden's America.

Let me whisper it like your Great Leader is accustomed to doing.

"Ppppssssttt....things only keep getting worse."

If you think Biden's going to be more compos mentis or more agile in any way shape or form an entire year from now?

Well, let's put it this way.

Look at him just two years ago, and then look at him now.

You're fucked, mate. ;)

If you think Biden's going to be more compos mentis or more agile in any way shape or form an entire year from now?

You're fucked, mate. ;)
Still, you need to look closely at the alternative. Regardless of Joe’s deficiencies, he’s helped immensely by his opponent’s lack of decorum. Consider THAT.

Blacks are fleeing the Democrats in droves. If any Republican pulls in 22% of the black vote there is no way a Democrat can win.

Nice to see people finally calling the Democrat party out on their decades of lies to the black community.

The left would say more lies from Fox News. Oh, wait a minute, they can't say that this time.

Speaking of Blacks and Dem assholes, how much of the $3 trillion extra dollars Biden just spent did Blacks get?

OH SNAP on Blacks.

You're fucked, mate. ;)
But he won't be inside looking out from Otisville. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back