Trump going from Win to Win to Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny, China surely put the squeeze on NK after Trump went golfing with president Xi.

I think China is finally realizing their support for NK isn't in their best interest. :)

Go Trump!!

Trump has on-set early Dementia.

He clearly doesn't have dementia, and certainly not early onset dementia since he's 70 :cuckoo:

Trump hasn't been tested for Dementia although his behaviors CLEARLY show early signs of Dementia-Alzheimer.......its in his FUCKING DNA-GENES. Hell its Hereditary!! Trumps father died from Alzheimer!!!!! Trump is currently taking medicine for his obvious mental decline.
donald_trump2-compressed.jpg

He clearly is in great mental health. The same cannot be said for you :cuckoo:

Funny, China surely put the squeeze on NK after Trump went golfing with president Xi.
I think China is finally realizing their support for NK isn't in their best interest. :)

Go Trump!!
He clearly doesn't have dementia, and certainly not early onset dementia since he's 70 :cuckoo:
Trump hasn't been tested for Dementia although his behaviors CLEARLY show early signs of Dementia-Alzheimer.......its in his FUCKING DNA-GENES. Hell its Hereditary!! Trumps father died from Alzheimer!!!!! Trump is currently taking medicine for his obvious mental decline.

The jobs report continued the beatdown given to democrats. 4.4, lowest in ten years as industry goes on a hiring frenzy. Employers don't pay a lot of attention to late night talk shows.

Rastadude is projecting, once again.
Red State Deplorable Conservatives not only elected a Con-Artist! But to add insult to injury Deplorable Conservatives who voted to elect Trump also voted for president a man who has DEMENTIA and who is illiterate!!

Well GEEEE... who did we have LAST TIME?

Oh that's right... the CHOOM GANG MUSLIM KENYAN AMERICA HATING PILE OF DOG SHIT...

obamapot_zpsebiynfkf.jpg

I'd say we have a great improvement.

cannabis-kills-cancer-article.jpg

Go Trump!!

The jobs report continued the beatdown given to democrats. 4.4, lowest in ten years as industry goes on a hiring frenzy. Employers don't pay a lot of attention to late night talk shows.
Trump is benefiting from the Obama Econmy! In 2018, "iT'S TRUMP ECONOMY!!!

Red State Deplorable Conservatives not only elected a Con-Artist! But to add insult to injury Deplorable Conservatives who voted to elect Trump also voted for president a man who has DEMENTIA and who is illiterate!!

Oh that's right... the CHOOM GANG MUSLIM KENYAN AMERICA HATING PILE OF DOG SHIT...

obamapot_zpsebiynfkf.jpg

You are pretty much a walking advertisement for pot aren't you?

Do you say that when he golfs even though he said he wouldn't have time to?
Him using golf as a tool to accomplish certain goals is genius!!
Trump is a man who knows how to make things happen. :)

Go Trump!!

And is still erasing the bad memory called obama, and kicking his ass. That doesn't say much for Obama getting beat by a guy with dementia as you say! Lol

Go Trump!!

And is still erasing the bad memory called obama, and kicking his ass. That doesn't say much for Obama getting beat by a guy with dementia as you say! Lol

obamapot_zpsebiynfkf.jpg

You are pretty much a walking advertisement for pot aren't you?

You are pretty much a "Pole Dancer" that votes Republican.......
201509041416064113_philipdeal.jpg

Go Trump!!

Dementia is EATING Trump's 4th grade memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back