Trump going from Win to Win to Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny, China surely put the squeeze on NK after Trump went golfing with president Xi.

I think China is finally realizing their support for NK isn't in their best interest. :)

Go Trump!!

Trump has on-set early Dementia.

He clearly doesn't have dementia, and certainly not early onset dementia since he's 70 :cuckoo:

I made the mistake of making him think I valued his opinion by responding to one of posts earlier in this thread. I apologize.

tumblr_o8h4sjq86o1qzsnxyo1_500.jpg

That lie has already been debunked a thousand times. Trump has made fun of several people for being morons with the same hand gestures.

Here he is making fun of Ted Cruz in the same way:

He also made fun of some general in the same way.

He made fun of the reporter because he changed his story in order to try and make Trump look bad. Trump had no idea he was handicapped and he certainly wasn't making fun of his handicap. Watch the video, he was mocking his lame ass response. He never "bullied" the reporter. It was the reporter that changed his story because he is a lying scumbag, regardless of his handicap.

100 Days and what has he done?

Pulled us out of TTP.
Started massive immigration crackdowns and deportations that the Hussein blocked.
Cleaned out most agencies of corrupt Obama hacks.
Manufacturing companies already announcing bringing plants back to the USA.
Exposed the former Hussein administration for abusing FISA wiretaps to attack Trump.
Declined his government salary pay.
Slashed Federal regulations within government.
Approved Keystone pipeline.
Nominated Gorsuch and he's already confirmed despite Dems vowing to filibuster.

...and he's just getting started!

Pulled us out of TTP.
Started massive immigration crackdowns and deportations that the Hussein blocked.
Exposed the former Hussein administration for abusing FISA wiretaps to attack Trump.

He clearly doesn't have dementia, and certainly not early onset dementia since he's 70 :cuckoo:
Rastadude is projecting, once again.
Red State Deplorable Conservatives not only elected a Con-Artist! But to add insult to injury Deplorable Conservatives who voted to elect Trump also voted for president a man who has DEMENTIA and who is illiterate!!

Well GEEEE... who did we have LAST TIME?

Oh that's right... the CHOOM GANG MUSLIM KENYAN AMERICA HATING PILE OF DOG SHIT...

obamapot_zpsebiynfkf.jpg

I'd say we have a great improvement.

Pulled us out of TTP.

Rastadude is projecting, once again.
Red State Deplorable Conservatives not only elected a Con-Artist! But to add insult to injury Deplorable Conservatives who voted to elect Trump also voted for president a man who has DEMENTIA and who is illiterate!!

Well GEEEE... who did we have LAST TIME?

Oh that's right... the CHOOM GANG MUSLIM KENYAN AMERICA HATING PILE OF DOG SHIT...

obamapot_zpsebiynfkf.jpg

I'd say we have a great improvement.

Barely passing a bill in the House with 20 Republicans voting no with no guarantee to pass in the Senate is not a victory.

Congress may not be getting it done, but Trump's on the job every day! :banana:

Do you say that when he golfs even though he said he wouldn't have time to?
Him using golf as a tool to accomplish certain goals is genius!!
Trump is a man who knows how to make things happen. :)
Oh my, it was very different when it was Obama.

Do you say that when he golfs even though he said he wouldn't have time to?
Him using golf as a tool to accomplish certain goals is genius!!
Trump is a man who knows how to make things happen. :)

Funny, China surely put the squeeze on NK after Trump went golfing with president Xi.

I think China is finally realizing their support for NK isn't in their best interest. :)

Go Trump!!

Appears so.

Barely passing a bill in the House with 20 Republicans voting no with no guarantee to pass in the Senate is not a victory.
Considering the Cock Brothers own just about every Republican, Trump is doing way more than OK.

I don't blame Trump. he never was the sharpest tool in the tool box. I blame the people who voted for him and still support him.

If someone is telling you the job of being President will be easy and you are dumb enough to believe him, you deserve the President you voted for. Ever since the 80's with Reagan the USA been proving proving the world just how dumb a good portion of its people truly are.

Pulled us out of TTP.

Yes....he's just getting started!

Our beloved Pres. Trump is playing the liberal Democrat loons and progressive nitwits like a fiddle. ..... :boohoo:

They can't stop him or ignore him.

As he takes them to the woodshed every day for a well deserved thrashing. ...... :thup: .. :cool:

Our beloved Pres, Trump is systematically dismantling the Democrat party on a daily basis.

And there is nothing the loony liberals can do to stop him. ..... :thup: .. :cool:
Are fake mooslims like you even allowed to vote for anyone but Allah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back