Trump gets fact-checked after saying he saw horror and devastation "first hand" in Texas

• Banned
He saw Houston devastation on TV in his plane:
But as he toured the state aboard Air Force One, Trump consciously flew past Houston, much of which remains under water. Instead, he watched television coverage from Houston aboard the plane. There, a police officer drowned while trying to respond to the disaster, and a levee to the south breached — prompting emergency calls to evacuate.
'Texas can handle anything:' Trump rallies hurricane victims as he surveys storm's damage

Shit. Then everyone in this board witnessed everything "first hand".

• Banned
Donald Trump is reminded that he traveled to Auston, where neither horror nor devastation occurred as a result to Harvey:

Did Trump really see 'horror and devastation' firsthand? | Harvey | Dallas News

The most lying President in history just extended his lead when it comes to lying.
Ahhh... So you dont think he was flown over the area?
When the WH was forced to explain what he meant by "first hand", even Huckabee didn't come up with your phony "he saw it from the plane" excuse. Instead, she described a second-hand event.
DIg5jcxXkAAZt75.jpg

Jesus, the desperation is real.

I'm in KC and I've seen the devastation too "first hand" on live TV. I suspect Trump flew directly over it as Bush did but don't let any rational reality interfere with your ridiculous derangement.

• Banned

I'm in KC and I've seen the devastation too "first hand" on live TV. I suspect Trump flew directly over it as Bush did but don't let any rational reality interfere with your ridiculous derangement.
The White House did not provide it lame explanation that you are providing. Nowhere did Sarah Huckabee say that Trump saw the events unfold from a plane, and you also ignored the USA Today article describing how Donald Trump watched TV coverage from a plane.

Stop skipping comments so you won't embarrass yourself.

The White House did not provide it lame explanation that you are providing. Nowhere did Sarah Huckabee say that Trump saw the events unfold from a plane, and you also ignored the USA Today article describing how Donald Trump watched TV coverage from a plane.

I never said they said what I said. I said what I said because it's COMMON SENSE.

Stay in your delusions chump

• Banned

I never said they said what I said. I said what I said because it's COMMON SENSE.

If it's common sense, why didn't the White House explain that Trump saw it all from a plane? And you continue to ignore the USA Today article describing how Trump watched TV coverage of the events from a plane. That's not first hand. and if it is, I witnessed the Harvey aftermath First Hand, as I have watched a lot of TV about it.

If it's common sense, why didn't the White House explain that Trump saw it all from a plane? And you continue to ignore the USA Today article describing how Trump watched TV coverage of the events from a plane. That's not first hand. and if it is, I witnessed the Harvey aftermath First Hand, as I have watched a lot of TV about it.
Does your constant drivel have a point? If it does, MAKE IT

If you saw it on tv you did not see it first hand. This is another case of redefining words to defend misinformation or lies from trump. First-hand means empirical or eyewitness experience, not a briefing or seeing something on tv. If it did we could all say we saw the first-hand experience of combat in Irag and Afghanistan.

You are pretending not to get the point. You came up with an explanation that even the White House didn't think of.

Donald Trump is reminded that he traveled to Auston, where neither horror nor devastation occurred as a result to Harvey:

Did Trump really see 'horror and devastation' firsthand? | Harvey | Dallas News

The most lying President in history just extended his lead when it comes to lying.

Liberal filth is reminded that Trump's plane landed in Austin but he made a tour of the devastated areas by helicopter.

Ohhh libfilth just forgot that no one nailed Trump's shoes to the floor.

If you saw it on tv you did not see it first hand. This is another case of redefining words to defend misinformation or lies from trump. First-hand means empirical or eyewitness experience, not a briefing or seeing something on tv; If it did we could all say we saw the first-hand experience of combat in Irag and Afghanistan.
I'm not redefining anything. If this is the hill you want to conquer be my guest, but I GUARANTEE YOU most if not all RATIONAL Americans don't give a fuck about these childish semantics games you nuts are playing.

No one really expects liberals to be as outlandishly stupid as they eventually prove themselves to be.

You are pretending not to get the point. You came up with an explanation that even the White House didn't think of.
If you are trying to pretend he didn't fly directly over the devastated area to see it FIRST HAND FOR HIMSELF you're a bigger fool than I thought you were.

And I don't give a damn what spin you or anyone else puts on it.

You're sick with a debilitating obsession and I would suggest you take a few days off & gather your wits....if you have any left.

If you saw it on tv you did not see it first hand. This is another case of redefining words to defend misinformation or lies from trump. First-hand means empirical or eyewitness experience, not a briefing or seeing something on tv; If it did we could all say we saw the first-hand experience of combat in Irag and Afghanistan.
I'm not redefining anything. If this is the hill you want to conquer be my guest, but I GUARANTEE YOU most if not all RATIONAL Americans don't give a fuck about these childish semantics games you nuts are playing.
I looked up the definition from two sources and looked up synonyms, so ya, you made up a definition to suit yourself.

I looked up the definition from two sources and looked up synonyms
What part of RATIONAL AMERICANS (me included) don't care about your games?

Did you see the solar eclipse FIRST HAND despite not standing on the dark side of the moon?
Did you see the car wreck first hand despite the fact that you were on the other side of the highway going the other direction?

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID YOU FOOLS LOOK?

Haha, first hand doesn't mean what you think.

Forum List

Back