Trump gets fact-checked after saying he saw horror and devastation "first hand" in Texas

Jesus, the desperation is real.

I'm in KC and I've seen the devastation too "first hand" on live TV. I suspect Trump flew directly over it as Bush did but don't let any rational reality interfere with your ridiculous derangement.

Haha, first hand doesn't mean what you think.
I get your point and you are correct but I didn't fly over it.

Your gonna die on this hill too? All for semantics? I figured you to be smarter than this.

I'm in KC and I've seen the devastation too "first hand" on live TV. I suspect Trump flew directly over it as Bush did but don't let any rational reality interfere with your ridiculous derangement.
If you saw it on tv you did not see it first hand. This is another case of redefining words to defend misinformation or lies from trump. First-hand means empirical or eyewitness experience, not a briefing or seeing something on tv; If it did we could all say we saw the first-hand experience of combat in Irag and Afghanistan.
I'm not redefining anything. If this is the hill you want to conquer be my guest, but I GUARANTEE YOU most if not all RATIONAL Americans don't give a fuck about these childish semantics games you nuts are playing.
I looked up the definition from two sources and looked up synonyms
What part of RATIONAL AMERICANS (me included) don't care about your games?

Did you see the solar eclipse FIRST HAND despite not standing on the dark side of the moon?
Did you see the car wreck first hand despite the fact that you were on the other side of the highway going the other direction?

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID YOU FOOLS LOOK?
Neither of your examples would deny a person having a first-hand experience if they indeed saw the eclipse or eye witnessed the car wreck, even if they saw it from the other side of the road. Do you even know what the word empirical means?

If you saw it on tv you did not see it first hand. This is another case of redefining words to defend misinformation or lies from trump. First-hand means empirical or eyewitness experience, not a briefing or seeing something on tv; If it did we could all say we saw the first-hand experience of combat in Irag and Afghanistan.
I'm not redefining anything. If this is the hill you want to conquer be my guest, but I GUARANTEE YOU most if not all RATIONAL Americans don't give a fuck about these childish semantics games you nuts are playing.

Did you see the solar eclipse FIRST HAND despite not standing on the dark side of the moon?
Did you see the car wreck first hand despite the fact that you were on the other side of the highway going the other direction?

Did this dude just say that seeing the eclipse first hand requires traveling to the moon?

Haha, first hand doesn't mean what you think.
I get your point and you are correct but I didn't fly over it.

Your gonna die on this hill too? All for semantics? I figured you to be smarter than this.

Words mean things. You can argue with reality all you like, just letting you know you're wrong. I think you can write to Websters tho

Neither of your examples would deny a person having a first-hand experience if they indeed saw the eclipse or eye witnessed the car wreck, even if they saw it from the other side of the road. Do you even know what the word empirical means?
So Trump seeing it from above WITH HIS OWN EYE is somehow different?

Derp along jackass. All of you...

Unbelievably petty and childish

Did this dude just say that seeing the eclipse first hand requires traveling to the moon?
Did you suggest seeing the flood waters first hand requires standing in them?

See bitch, all you have are semantics. Pwnd

There is a desperate effort to convey the idea that when trump lies it is inconsequential and should be ignored or excused because he is trump. When people point out the lies they say it is drivel and just his opponents picking on him. How convenient if you are a trump fan or cult member.

You have not proved that Trump saw the horror "from above". He watched TV while in the plane. That's all at know from the USA Today article.
And Sarah Huckabee didn't say Trump saw anything from above.

There is no proof of a lie. If he flew over the area & looked at the devastation he saw it FIRST HAND.

You can spin all you like. You can play semantics all you like. You can lie all you like.
But the first paragraph of this post is 100% factual.

You have not proved that Trump saw the horror "from above". He watched TV while in the plane. That's all at know from the USA Today article.
And Sarah Huckabee didn't say Trump saw anything from above.
I don't have to prove anything asshat. This is not my thread and I didn't make the assertion that Trump lied. That ball is in your glove Cletus.

Do you realize Corpus is only thirty miles from Rockport?

There is no proof of a lie. If he flew over the area & looked at the devastation he saw it FIRST HAND.

You can spin all you like. You can play semantics all you like. You can lie all you like.
Sarah Huckabee was asked what Trump meant by first hand. She said nothing about Trump witnessing anything from a plane.
Do you want me to post her comment for the third time?

I will admit I feel kind of terrible for beating up two retards in this thread...

With that I will leave you two to start your circle jerk of irrational hate. Bye

Liberals are doing what they always do. Parse the words to mean unless he actually waded out into the flood it wasn't first hand.

Sarah Huckabee was asked what Trump meant by first hand. She said nothing about Trump witnessing anything from a plane.
Listen stupid fuck, if you are going to insist that Trump lied you need to QUOTE TRUMP.
Can I quote Closedcaption & call you a liar for something he said?

Prove the lie. Simple. Prove it.

I will admit I feel kind of terrible for beating up two retards in this thread...

With that I will leave you two to start your circle jerk of irrational hate. Bye
You will run away because you got caught making up a definition for a term that has an exact definition already.

Breaking : Guy in an argument says he beat the other side. :clap2:

Listen stupid fuck, if you are going to insist that Trump lied you need to QUOTE TRUMP.
Can I quote Closedcaption & call you a liar for something he said?

Prove the lie. Simple. Prove it.
You just suggested that Trump's Press Secretary lied about what Trump meant. Correct?

I love how the retards who dont even live here keep jumping in with their words of wisdom.

STFU.
We know what to do when a hurricane comes in. We also know how to deal with the aftermath.
And for those who claim we should have evacuated you didnt watch the evac during Rita.
As far as all these retarded claims that you could control that much water? You're a fuken idiot,it's just not possible.
This was just shy of the worst rain event in U.S. history and is already the worst in the lower 48. Hawaii holds the record at 52. something,This storm is at 51.66 .....yesterday,and the rain keeps falling.

Forum List

Back