Trump gets a ringing endorsement from warmongering RINO Dick Cheney:

So Dick who got us into two failed wars says Trump tried to steal the covid rules ballot harvesting street corner drop boxes mass ballot mailout elections of 2020?... this is why he is going to be poorly portrayed in the history books.... along with his daughter....

What is the threat?
The “threat” is to the Big War Party. No new wars during President Trump, and he greatly reduced the Iraq and Afghan wars. Their cash cow dried up. So they installed the biggest, most corrupt Establishment shill ever. Now we have Potato Head and the most expensive(thus profitable) war ever.

The “threat” is to the Big War Party. No new wars during President Trump, and he greatly reduced the Iraq and Afghan wars. Their cash cow dried up. So they installed the biggest, most corrupt Establishment shill ever. Now we have Potato Head and the most expensive(thus profitable) war ever.
That must be it.

Boom! 💥

A threat to the deep state and warmongers is what he really means. A threat to the WEF crowd.

Just wait until their media sources admit he can't be stopped from running. I expect sheer hysteria from the media and the pundits. I expect the Left/DC/uniparty to go full planned chaos if he wins.

When Dick Cheney says you are a disgusting crook, it's kinda like all four Beatles, Elvis, Yo-Yo Ma, and Beethoven all signed a letter saying you are a great musician.
He's just another RINO who's scared spitless that the GOP is going to be transformed by a populist candidate who is willing to destroy a party that no longer serves the people.

So Dick who got us into two failed wars says Trump tried to steal the covid rules ballot harvesting street corner drop boxes mass ballot mailout elections of 2020?... this is why he is going to be poorly portrayed in the history books.... along with his daughter....
Oh, my. The Trump Devotion Syndrome is strong in this one.

When Dick Cheney says you are a disgusting crook, it's kinda like all four Beatles, Elvis, Yo-Yo Ma, and Beethoven all signed a letter saying you are a great musician.
Just to say to you. When W. picked Cheney for V.P. in 2000 it was a head scratcher. Then it makes you think things were planned.

Forum List

Back