Trump Gave us the Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years

and he will do so again!

E00552KWUAIcZVU

The jobless rate steadily declined from 10 percent in 2010 to 4.7 percent, when Obama left office in January 2017, although as the chart attests, there were a few minor hiccups along the way.

During Trump’s first three years in office the unemployment rate declined from 4.7 percent to 3.5 percent — a 1.2 percentage point decline — quite satisfactory but nothing earth-shaking as his administration would like you to believe. If you look at the chart, 2017-2019 is an extension of the same downward trend (momentum) in the unemployment rate that began in 2010. Moreover, the slope flattens a bit during Trump’s tenure implying that the job creation rate was a bit slower under his tenure.

Or B you don't understand numbers. The lower the number the less room for improvement, it's simple as that.

SMH
The Economy had been improving steadily for 6 years under Obamalama, and continued improving for 3 more years under Trumpybear.

U.S. gdp growth rate for 2016 was 1.64%, a 1.27% decline from 2015.

U.S. gdp growth rate for 2017 was 2.37%, a 0.73% increase from 2016.

U.S. gdp growth rate for 2018 was 2.93%, a 0.56% increase from 2017.
Why did you leave out 2015? Did Grumpy ever beat that years gdp growth rate?

Because that's all the link provided. 2015 +2.908. Yes Trump did thanks for asking, 2.927. To think Rightwing high-signed your post too, what a bummer.

As I've explained 100x before to PROGS, they just can't figure stuff out somehow, but the steeper the fall the greater room for improvement. O'bummer was an underachiever. Don't take my word for it, Trump saw a 40% GDP growth his last two quarters, I guess that makes him the King in PROG.

Trump takes office...the communist dems and their chi-com masters and globalist bankers can't defeat trump with the economy, jobs, and terrorist being handled so well so they unleash the Chinese virus and the dems shut down economies causing a loss of jobs...but you blame trump not the dems or the Chinese who are responsible. Your sick playtime.

The jobless rate steadily declined from 10 percent in 2010 to 4.7 percent, when Obama left office in January 2017, although as the chart attests, there were a few minor hiccups along the way.

During Trump’s first three years in office the unemployment rate declined from 4.7 percent to 3.5 percent — a 1.2 percentage point decline — quite satisfactory but nothing earth-shaking as his administration would like you to believe. If you look at the chart, 2017-2019 is an extension of the same downward trend (momentum) in the unemployment rate that began in 2010. Moreover, the slope flattens a bit during Trump’s tenure implying that the job creation rate was a bit slower under his tenure.

Or B you don't understand numbers. The lower the number the less room for improvement, it's simple as that.

SMH
The Economy had been improving steadily for 6 years under Obamalama, and continued improving for 3 more years under Trumpybear.

U.S. gdp growth rate for 2016 was 1.64%, a 1.27% decline from 2015.

U.S. gdp growth rate for 2017 was 2.37%, a 0.73% increase from 2016.

U.S. gdp growth rate for 2018 was 2.93%, a 0.56% increase from 2017.
Why did you leave out 2015? Did Grumpy ever beat that years gdp growth rate?

Because that's all the link provided. 2015 +2.908. Yes Trump did thanks for asking, 2.927. To think Rightwing high-signed your post too, what a bummer.

As I've explained 100x before to PROGS, they just can't figure stuff out somehow, but the steeper the fall the greater room for improvement. O'bummer was an underachiever. Don't take my word for it, Trump saw a 40% GDP growth his last two quarters, I guess that makes him the King in PROG.
The Great Obama left office with 13 million more jobs than when he started

Private Citizen Trump LOST 3 million jobs

Prove me wrong
You want me to engage once again and prove your Fake News sources are once again Fake News?

No thank you.

You go right ahead living in that delusional Alt Left Universe ....

All normal thinking American know what the truth is ...

And, know what you are ....

Prove me wrong
You want me to engage once again and prove your Fake News sources are once again Fake News?

No thank you.

You go right ahead living in that delusional Alt Left Universe ....

All normal thinking American know what the truth is ...

And, know what you are ....
I take that as an admission you can’t.

When black unemployment went back up "UNDER TRUMP" -- you morons went right back to not giving a fuck again as expected....
It went back up because Democrats (including Obama) conspired with the Chinese to create the Wuhan virus, and Pelosi wouldn't allow any Stimulus bills to go through. She cared a real lot, didn't she ?
I like how you avoided the fact that Obama lowered black unemployment by the largest margin in history....

Why are you dodging that?

LOL okay first Dems intentionally destroy the economy in 2007-2008 then they claim credit for the recovery which occurred in spite of their policies. :itsok:
If you want to gaslight - that is fine........

But remember, in order for your gaslight fantasy to work -- you will have to pretend that Bush was an innocent victim during the 2008 recession....and it was all the Dems fault.......

Not that you conservatives aren't well-versed in believing bullshit
What Trump gave us was the lowest behavioral standards of any president in American history. To use his own words, "it was a disgrace!"

I take that as an admission you can’t.
Correct.

I have no interest in arguing against Fake News stories.

But, that does not change the fact that millions of normal thinking Americans understand the Leftist LIES, Propaganda, Hatred, and Intolerance that YOU Communist Leftist POS's push daily.

Your Fake News sources are meaningless in REALITY !!!

Trump Gave us the Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years

That's right folks. While leftists are busy re-writing history and lying about Trump, good old NPR and a few other site still have the stories of the day posted.

Remember this, from May 3, 2019:

Unemployment Drops To 3.6%, 263,000 Jobs Added, Showing Economy Remains Strong

This alone should have gotten Trump re-elected. Well, it actually did since Trump actually won.

But what happened? The China Virus happened. And ten, like the good Marxist pieces of shit they are, Democrat officials began using Nazi lockdowns and shutdowns to destroy the economy and destroy this wonderful unemployment rate, all in their blood lust to defeat Trump.

There is a thread in here titled "Why the Hate", why Republicans hate Democrats so much. Well, here is a good place to start.

So, your fat bloated piece of shit could not handle a crisis and you want to call him a success?

I don't hide from the mirror like you. 81.2 million Americans saw it like me.
No they didn't ....

You are a delusional psycho Communist Leftist POS who has no place but on some insignificant forum ...

Take your meds ....

Walk outside of you mother's basement.

We ALL know who you are !!!!

It's OK to come out of your Communist RED closet ....

I don't hide from the mirror like you. 81.2 million Americans saw it like me.
No they didn't ....

You are a delusional psycho Communist Leftist POS who has no place but on some insignificant forum ...

Take your meds ....

Walk outside of you mother's basement.

We ALL know who you are !!!!

It's OK to come out of your Communist RED closet ....
Is there a point to that 8klan post?

Forum List

Back