Trump files lawsuit against Washington Post

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This is the first I'm hearing about this, so not many comments at this point... except that he probably wouldn't have done this if he knew he'd lose?

Then again, it makes for some publicity...

:dunno:

Site:

The suit, filed late Saturday in Sarasota Country, Florida, accused the Post of creating an "existential threat for TMTG [Trump media], causing enormous loss." The lawsuit put a spotlight on Will Wilkerson, who was one of TMTG’s first employees but claimed the company violated security laws in an Oct. 2022 Post report. The same report also suggested Trump pressured executives to hand over shares to his wife, and featured internal documents that Wilkerson shared with the paper.

Me:

I'm going to have to read that again...

Well, I read that sentence (or 2 ) again and still don't get it.

I will try to read further but once I find myself baffled... hard to keep reading..

It’s funny. Trump pays for so many lawyers. His lawyers. His corrupt cronies lawyers.

He even pays for the lawyers of the people he sues.

This is the first I'm hearing about this, so not many comments at this point... except that he probably wouldn't have done this if he knew he'd lose?

Then again, it makes for some publicity...

Site:

The suit, filed late Saturday in Sarasota Country, Florida, accused the Post of creating an "existential threat for TMTG [Trump media], causing enormous loss." The lawsuit put a spotlight on Will Wilkerson, who was one of TMTG’s first employees but claimed the company violated security laws in an Oct. 2022 Post report. The same report also suggested Trump pressured executives to hand over shares to his wife, and featured internal documents that Wilkerson shared with the paper.

Me:

I'm going to have to read that again...

He always loses. Bank on it.

Forum List

Back