Trump Fed pick Stephen Moore called it a 'travesty' that women 'feel free' to play sports with men

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump Fed pick Stephen Moore called it a 'travesty' that women 'feel free' to play sports with men

"Here's the rule change I propose: No more women refs, no women announcers, no women beer venders, no women anything," he wrote in March 2002. "There is, of course, an exception to this rule. Women are permitted to participate, if and only if, they look like Bonnie Bernstein. The fact that Bonnie knows nothing about basketball is entirely irrelevant." He later wrote that Bernstein, a CBS sports journalist at the time, should wear halter tops.

"Several readers (all women) have called and e-mailed complaining about my last column as 'sexist' because I said that women shouldn't be permitted to ref the men's game," wrote Moore. "Their retort was: 'Well then why should men ref the women's games?' Look, for all I care the women can use chimpanzees to ref their games. I hate women's basketball."

————
Maybe this means no more mixed doubles at the grand slams or in the Olympics.
I love it when Republicans are honest and let us know who they are.
This guy has been a lifelong Republican and he totally represents the GOP.
This is one of trumps pics for the fed. Because Trump wants to destroy that organization just like he wants to destroy many other American institutions. Just like other Republicans.
I always like it when one or more Republicans stand up and shows the world who they are.
That makes me respect the individuals. But not the party. The party of lies.
At least we have a guy here who is honest.
And he has the same respect for women that Donald Trump and other Republicans have.

Last edited:

"Here's the rule change I propose: No more women refs, no women announcers, no women beer venders, no women anything," he wrote in March 2002. "There is, of course, an exception to this rule. Women are permitted to participate, if and only if, they look like Bonnie Bernstein. The fact that Bonnie knows nothing about basketball is entirely irrelevant." He later wrote that Bernstein, a CBS sports journalist at the time, should wear halter tops.

"Several readers (all women) have called and e-mailed complaining about my last column as 'sexist' because I said that women shouldn't be permitted to ref the men's game," wrote Moore. "Their retort was: 'Well then why should men ref the women's games?' Look, for all I care the women can use chimpanzees to ref their games. I hate women's basketball."

————
Maybe this means no more mixed doubles at the grand slams in in the Olympics.
This is one of trumps pics for the fed. Because Trump wants to destroy that organization just like he wants to destroy many other American institutions. Just like other Republicans.
I always like it when one or more Republicans stand up and shows the world who they are.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Women need to leave men's activities alone.

Another TV actor being suggested to hold a serious position in the Trump Administration.

But of course!!!

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif

————

and vice versa

————

and vice versa

I don't have a problem with that.

————

Where would titty bars be without women?
To me, all of this sounds like Republican men who want to be alone together enjoying each other‘s company. Wanting to build manly close and long lasting relationships. Where they can feel comfortable doing anything around each other and together.

Every time I think you are at the height of your stupidity...

To me, all of this sounds like Republican men who want to be alone together enjoying each other‘s company. Wanting to build manly close and long lasting relationships. Where they can feel comfortable doing anything around each other and together.
Sounds like San Francisco bathhouse activity to me.

————
And he has the same respect for women that Donald Trump and other Republicans have.
they have let you know who they are for quite sometime now....

• Banned

————

Every time I think you are at the height of your stupidity...
Let me finish your sentence:

Every time I think you are at the height of your stupidity...you post the truth and I have to admire your honesty.

There, fixed!

————
they have let you know who they are for quite sometime now....
I know, right?

D449-nCXoAAw8WX.jpg

————
If your pay isn’t piece rate for all your idiotic/insane screeds it’s time for you to renegotiate with your leaders.

Sounds like San Francisco bathhouse activity to me.
It does, doesn’t it?

Forum List

Back