Trump Favored over Biden in 2024 Presidential Race, Kamala Fades...

If the choice in 2024 is Biden/Harris or Trump/(Desantis/Pompeo/Nikki Haley) who would you vote for?

• Biden/Harris

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Trump/any

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Not voting

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Just looking at the betting odds for the 2024 Presidential race...
"Indeed, Biden is priced at 5/1 (16.7% probability) in the 2024 US election betting, while Donald Trump is the firm favorite at 5/2 (28.6%). Even Kamala Harris (9/1) is losing ground on another potential Republican candidate, Ron DeSantis (8/1)."

I'm not a Trump fan, but I'd vote for him over any democrat. Trump is favored by about 2:1 (29%-17%)

Biden said he will run in 2024 with Kamala as his VP. Is he lying?

I'm curious if anyone on this forum could vote for the Biden/Harris ticket, knowing how fast Biden is fading...3-years till 2024....tick-tock....even compared to Trump...will be an interesting election.
Hiliary is OWED the nomination (atleast in her mind)-----looks like her best chance is if Harris gets arkansided, and she takes over for the 2024 run. Think this was the plan all along----dems just need a patsy White pasty one to blame on race so they can play the race card with it.

Just looking at the betting odds for the 2024 Presidential race...
"Indeed, Biden is priced at 5/1 (16.7% probability) in the 2024 US election betting, while Donald Trump is the firm favorite at 5/2 (28.6%). Even Kamala Harris (9/1) is losing ground on another potential Republican candidate, Ron DeSantis (8/1)."

I'm not a Trump fan, but I'd vote for him over any democrat. Trump is favored by about 2:1 (29%-17%)

Biden said he will run in 2024 with Kamala as his VP. Is he lying?

I'm curious if anyone on this forum could vote for the Biden/Harris ticket, knowing how fast Biden is fading...3-years till 2024....tick-tock....even compared to Trump...will be an interesting election.
How about we actually get somebody capable and respectable leading this country… Trump, Biden, Kamala and other clowns of their ILK need to settle down and hibernate for a bit.

Best chance for 2024 would be for Trump to sit it out and get behind a different candidate. One who would ruthlessly take on liberals who have been tirelessly working to destroy American liberty. Democrats have thrown the rules out so it should be gloves-off, prosecution and, where appropriate, executions. Use the rules liberals have perverted and, once the job is done, return to the protections Americans once took for granted.

Trick would be to find a candidate who could initially abuse power in the way liberals have done and then relinquish it.

Democrats have to win to avoid prison. Depends on statutes of limitation for assorted crimes whether Biden runs or not. They have to be able to appoint cronies to the AG's office and the various Law No Enforcement agencies and intelligence services as well as the military heads.

WINNER.png
BlueHand.jpg
THE MAN GETS IT.

Best chance for 2024 would be for Trump to sit it out and get behind a different candidate. One who would ruthlessly take on liberals who have been tirelessly working to destroy American liberty. Democrats have thrown the rules out so it should be gloves-off, prosecution and, where appropriate, executions. Use the rules liberals have perverted and, once the job is done, return to the protections Americans once took for granted.

Trick would be to find a candidate who could initially abuse power in the way liberals have done and then relinquish it.

We need a Prez who will do the right thing and deport many of these vermin.

How about we actually get somebody capable and respectable leading this country… Trump, Biden, Kamala and other clowns of their ILK need to settle down and hibernate for a bit.
So put up a few names.
My 2024 class includes:
Nikki Haley
Dan Crenshaw
Mike Pompeo
Mike Pence
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis

The dems have:
Hillary
Kamala
Stacy Abrams
????

Out of 330M people in the US we ended up with Biden and Trump to run the country. How can this happen? Where are all the statesmen / stateswomen?

So put up a few names.
My 2024 class includes:
Nikki Haley
Dan Crenshaw
Mike Pompeo
Mike Pence
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis

The dems have:
Hillary
Kamala
Stacy Abrams
????
Crenshaw is the only one I like from your list but he is to green for prez. I also like Adam Kinzinger but he is also too green.

I honestly don’t have names right now. Hoping to be surprised and inspired before next election. Not really expecting those hopes to become a reality though.

Out of 330M people in the US we ended up with Biden and Trump to run the country. How can this happen? Where are all the statesmen / stateswomen?

It happens because, as Patrick Moynihan once said, the middle class has lost the mental capacity to rule itself, and the 'elites' and corporations have moved into the power gap.

So put up a few names.
My 2024 class includes:
Nikki Haley
Dan Crenshaw
Mike Pompeo
Mike Pence
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis

The dems have:
Hillary
Kamala
Stacy Abrams
????
For the Republicans, I would love it if Crenshaw wins the nomination. Easily my favorite one on that side.

I think Mike Pence is done. Trumpsters turned on him just like they turned on McCain, Romney, and Liz Cheney.

I just can’t see Jim Jordan or Nikki Haley making a serious push.

I think it’s going to come down to Trump, Desantis, and Ted Cruz. Cruz and Desantis are staying Trumpy enough to win over enough of Trump’s base and are trying to position themselves to broaden the base too.

For the Democrats, I think Biden is done after this term.

Kamala Harris should have the inside track but she hasn’t been impressive at all so I think it would be very wide open unless something interesting happens in the next two years or so.

I think Hillary is done. I also hope she’s done. That ship has sailed.

Bernie should be done too. He had two really big chances and I still like him a lot but that ship has sailed too.

Stacy Abrams would be interesting.

Out of all the Democrats last election, I think the most reasonable one was actually Buttigieg. Surprisingly did very well in the debates. But of course that requires the electorate to be more mature than a bunch of 12-year-olds so I don’t know if we’re ready for him.

I think Tulsi Gabbard would pretty much be a guaranteed win for the Democrats. She would get the Democrat vote and she would also appeal to many conservatives who like her because she’s pretty. I think it’s bizarre that so many Republicans like her but fine with me if we go with her.

Last edited:
For the Republicans, I would love it if Crenshaw wins the nomination. Easily my favorite one on that side.
I think Mike Pence is done. Trumpsters turned on him just like they turned on McCain, Romney, and Liz Cheney.
I just can’t see Jim Jordan or Nikki Haley making a serious push.
I think it’s going to come down to Trump, Desantis, and Ted Cruz. Cruz and Desantis are staying Trumpy enough to win over enough of Trump’s base and are trying to position themselves to broaden the base too.

For the Democrats, I think Biden is done after this term.
Kamala Harris should have the inside track but she hasn’t been impressive at all so I think it would be very wide open unless something interesting happens in the next two years or so.
I think Hillary is done. I also hope she’s done. That ship has sailed.
Bernie should be done too. He had two really big chances and I still like him a lot but that ship has sailed too.
Stacy Abrams would be interesting.
Out of all the Democrats last election, I think the most reasonable one was actually Buttigieg. Surprisingly did very well in the debates. But of course that requires the electorate to be more mature than a bunch of 12-year-olds so I don’t know if we’re ready for him.
I think Tulsi Gabbard would pretty much be a guaranteed win for the Democrats. She would get the Democrat vote and she would also appeal to many conservatives who like her because she’s pretty. I think it’s bizarre that so many Republicans like her but fine with me if we go with her.
Good post! Very thoughtful.
Nikki Haley would get more of the women's vote.
I also like Mike Pompeo, he has the best resume' of anyone ever for the presidency.

For the democrats, Buttplug, Abrams, Kamala, and the small fry are all they have.
Then again, I like Tulsi Gabbard. Problem is she'd never get the progs' vote.
Having Tulsi on the democrat primary ballot would be a good Rorschach test for democrats, to go back to the middle, or go off the left end.

Good post! Very thoughtful.
Nikki Haley would get more of the women's vote.
I also like Mike Pompeo, he has the best resume' of anyone ever for the presidency.

For the democrats, Buttplug, Abrams, Kamala, and the small fry are all they have.
Then again, I like Tulsi Gabbard. Problem is she'd never get the progs' vote.
Having Tulsi on the democrat primary ballot would be a good Rorschach test for democrats, to go back to the middle, or go off the left end.
I just can’t see the Republicans going with a woman at the top of the ticket. I see Nikki Haley as having an opportunist approach to politics with loose convict. She’s going to say what she needs to sat to get to where she wants to get. I think she’s much more likely to be someone’s VP for the reason you described - to try to bolster the women vote. I think Desantis/Haley seems formidable.

Similar with Mike Pompeo. If Republicans were interested in experience, they wouldn’t have gone with Trump. They want someone flashy and bold in my opinion. A Trumpy candidate. But I can easily see Pompeo as someone’s running mate. Cruz/Pompeo or something like that.

I forgot one other big candidate for the dems. Amy Klobuchar. I think she would be in Kamala’s position right now if it wasn’t for George Floyd.

For Republicans, I think it comes down to Desantis, Trump, Cruz in my order of likeliness. But I hope Crenshaw gets in there.

For Democrats, I think it will be Kamala, Klobuchar, Buttigieg. But I hope Tulsi gets in there.

My $0.02.

Forum List

Back