Trump Family In ‘Nothing Matters’

Burn down cities wreck businesses and terrorize us, democrats fund civil unrest and race rioters for months tacitly support it... for months But all of sudden on one day, Trump and his supporters are bad guys here....let me do the math: Billions lost months of media misrepresentations. Billions. Over George Floyd, he was having a fentanyl overdose and he couldn't breath because he was overdosing,, Breana Taylor died because her boyfriend shot back at the police serving lawful warrant . Jake Blake? He had just sexuually assailed a woman, took her keys, fled the police, they tazed him after he tried to run and steal a car full of kids. These are the people and causes whom the BLM represents.

Last edited:
Burn down cities wreck businesses and terrorize us, democrats fund civil unrest and race rioters for months tacitly support it... for months But all of sudden on one day, Trump and his supporter are bad guys here....let me do the math: Billions lost months of media misrepresentations. Billions. Over George Floyd, he was having a fentanyl overdose and he couldn't breath because he was overdosing,, Breana Taylor died because her boyfriend shot back at the police serving lawful warrant . Jake Blake? He had just sexuually assailed a woman, took her keys, fled the police, they tazed him after he tried to run and steal a car full of kids. These are the people and causes whom the BLM represents.

Leftards live in as bubble universe of blaming others for what they do.

Burn down cities wreck businesses and terrorize us, democrats fund civil unrest and race rioters for months tacitly support it... for months But all of sudden on one day, Trump and his supporters are bad guys here....let me do the math: Billions lost months of media misrepresentations. Billions. Over George Floyd, he was having a fentanyl overdose and he couldn't breath because he was overdosing,, Breana Taylor died because her boyfriend shot back at the police serving lawful warrant . Jake Blake? He had just sexuually assailed a woman, took her keys, fled the police, they tazed him after he tried to run and steal a car full of kids. These are the people and causes whom the BLM represents.

Did the president encourage those behaviors?

Burn down cities wreck businesses and terrorize us, democrats fund civil unrest and race rioters for months tacitly support it... for months But all of sudden on one day, Trump and his supporter are bad guys here....let me do the math: Billions lost months of media misrepresentations. Billions. Over George Floyd, he was having a fentanyl overdose and he couldn't breath because he was overdosing,, Breana Taylor died because her boyfriend shot back at the police serving lawful warrant . Jake Blake? He had just sexuually assailed a woman, took her keys, fled the police, they tazed him after he tried to run and steal a car full of kids. These are the people and causes whom the BLM represents.

Leftards live in as bubble universe of blaming others for what they do.

Trump is famous for blaming others and seeking revenge against them.

Conservatives, zero sense of humor.

Forum List

Back