Trump ERUPTS: "I will totally destroy & obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!)"

he's going ballistic!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over the captured ISIS fighters and families. The U.S. has done far more than anyone could have ever expected, including the capture of 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. It is time now for others in the region, some of great wealth, to protect their own territory. THE USA IS GREAT!"

"in my great and unmatched wisdom,"

bwaaaaaahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL ROFLOL.....

BTW - Trump can't do shit to the Turkish economy.

We give them 155 million dollars in aid...ending that does something to the Turkish economy! We do 12 Billion in trade with Turkey...imposing sanctions against them will cripple their economy. Your point is not based in reality.

Now try reality:

Turkey - Wikipedia

$155 million isn't shit for Turkey's economy - and we are only a minor trading partner.

Turkey's primary value to us is that they allow us to keep a nuclear arsonal pointed at Russia's under belly - and our main value to Turkey is that we keep a nuclear arsonal pointed at Russia's belly. Neither is a major economic partner to the other.

JFK sent in troops based on eisenhowers domino theory. The cia hated JFK because he called them out.

Nice try...

JFK sent "advisors." LBJ saw an opportunity to bilk the US taxpayer and arm Israel. He was in on it from the beginning.

Here's the proof...

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move."

and then LBJ got on TV and declared that Israel was attacked and was just defending itself... never mind all the brand new US weapons the Israelis had without paying the US a dime, while our troops in 'nam had outdated weapons that failed a lot....

Face it, the only country you have ever cared about is Israel, because you think FRAUD JESUS will "float down from the clouds" if the US wages a lot of warfare in the ME to help Israel...

You are an ENEMY of the US....

JFK sent in troops based on eisenhowers domino theory. The cia hated JFK because he called them out.

Nice try...

JFK sent "advisors." LBJ saw an opportunity to bilk the US taxpayer and arm Israel. He was in on it from the beginning.

Here's the proof...

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move."

and then LBJ got on TV and declared that Israel was attacked and was just defending itself... never mind all the brand new US weapons the Israelis had without paying the US a dime, while our troops in 'nam had outdated weapons that failed a lot....

Face it, the only country you have ever cared about is Israel, because you think FRAUD JESUS will "float down from the clouds" if the US wages a lot of warfare in the ME to help Israel...

You are an ENEMY of the US....

Well..........okey dokey.

WASHINGTON ― Donald Trump’s abandonment of one of the United States’ strongest allies in the fight against Islamic State terrorists also happens to reward the authoritarian ruler of Turkey, where the U.S. president personally profits from the Trump Towers in Istanbul.

In Turkey Vs. Kurds Dispute, Trump Chooses The Side Where He Has A Condo Complex

Trump is protecting his Twin Towers in Istanbul.
What a dumbass you are, Injun! Trump is only pulling out a contingent of two dozen troops.

trump announces that Turkey will be moving into Kurdish areas in Turkey and we will withdraw. What does he expect? That the Turkish forces will have a kumbaya moment with the Kurds after decades of trying to destroy them? It's is insane and Trump is insane. 25th amendment time...
I thought they were fighting ISIS? hmmmmmm
Kurds ? yes, as well as Iranians-Shias , Turkamans and many others . SDF is the best militia in the region, best possible USA and Israel ally

' I, in my great and unmatched wisdom '

& genius stability................ :auiqs.jpg:
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

neh.... more like...........

thumbnail.jpg

WASHINGTON ― Donald Trump’s abandonment of one of the United States’ strongest allies in the fight against Islamic State terrorists also happens to reward the authoritarian ruler of Turkey, where the U.S. president personally profits from the Trump Towers in Istanbul.

In Turkey Vs. Kurds Dispute, Trump Chooses The Side Where He Has A Condo Complex

Trump is protecting his Twin Towers in Istanbul.
good point, Erdogar , putler, trump are like brothers , very into dirty cash

Kurds ? yes, as well as Iranians-Shias , Turkamans and many others . SDF is the best militia in the region, best possible USA and Israel ally

When they're the best militia in the region there shouldn't be any whining about them getting slaughtered by the Turks :)

When they're the best militia in the region there shouldn't be any whining about them getting slaughtered by the Turks :)
They've been fighting ON OUR SIDE for years

BTW - Trump can't do shit to the Turkish economy.

We give them 155 million dollars in aid...ending that does something to the Turkish economy! We do 12 Billion in trade with Turkey...imposing sanctions against them will cripple their economy. Your point is not based in reality.
$155m is a drop in the bucket to their $760b GDP.

0.02%

They wouldn't even feel it.

They've been fighting ON OUR SIDE for years

And this resulted in a good outcome for USA when you look at the region ?
Russia is again in the Middle East after Soviet collapse, Iran has become basically untouchable no matter what sanctions you slap on them.
Maybe making Turkey align with Russia and Iran was a major miscalculation of USA.

Forum List

Back