Trump Ends Funding for Covid-19 Testing

Good. It's the job of the states.
Bullshit!!

A coherent national response would cut our casualty rate drastically.

Realistic quantities of tests would don't be same thing.

Ending any program related to coronavirus prevention is beyond stupid at this point.
Sure genius...like not showing up to mass "protests".
I agree. Also stupid rallies, movie premiers, bars and nightclubs......

Bullshit!!

Ending any program related to coronavirus prevention is beyond stupid at this point.

Why would the Federal Government subsidize deliberate efforts by Democrat operatives to deliberately infect and spread the virus?
Ok, are you really this stupid, or is the rEpublican's brainwashing this effective?

Bullshit!!

Sure genius...like not showing up to mass "protests".
I agree. Also stupid rallies, movie premiers, bars and nightclubs......
Anybody calling for a mass gathering, including Trump, is a jerk in that regards.
My Town has lots of jerks who are otherwise nice people, but very stupid in this regard.

TheHill...
Adm. Ben Giroir, the assistant HHS secretary, said in a statement that the federal government is not ending funding or support for testing sites. He said the government "on the contrary" has increased the number of sites to more than 600 in 48 states and Washington, D.C. through the federal bundled payment program, in addition to more than 1,400 other pharmacy sites and Federally Qualified Health Centers.

"The only truthful, but still misleading report in the media, is that we are transitioning 13 sites from the original now antiquated program to the more efficient and effective testing sites outlined above," he said.

"All 13 sites were provided an extra 30 days from the original transition date in May, and I personally spoke with Governors from all 5 states involved, and/or their leadership designees, who agreed that it was the appropriate time to transition out of the original 13 sites and into the thousands of new testing options," he added.

An HHS spokeswoman told Talking Points Memo that the testing program aimed to “develop and bring initial testing capabilities to socially vulnerable locations across the country” and states were supposed to “transition” to control testing at the end of June.
It's amazing how many Liberals are going through Thread and won't read this.

Trump Ends Funding for Covid-19 Testing because he hates seeing rising infection numbers making him look Bad!

"The US federal government plans to stop funding and support for 13 coronavirus testing sites in five states on June 30... The 13 affected sites are located in Texas, Illinois, New Jersey, Colorado, and Pennsylvania. Funding for these test sites expire June 30, and federal officials are said to have decided not to extend it."

Trump - "Cases are going up in the U.S. because we are testing far more than any other country, and ever expanding. With smaller testing we would show fewer cases!"

tRump is a complete retard.

Completely Agree.

Why would the Federal Government subsidize deliberate efforts by Democrat operatives to deliberately infect and spread the virus?
What deliberate efforts by Democrat operatives to deliberately infect and spread the virus?

What deliberate efforts by Democrat operatives to deliberately infect and spread the virus?
BLM protests are a deliberate flaunting of social distancing designed to keep everyone safe.
If they were outside wearing mask, they were safe.

Will you mentally ill Liberals read the whole article?
This has been in the works for months to triple the number of test facilities.
Damn, you Libs are dumb as dog shit.

donny just claimed that covid ' is dying out ' so why have more testing?
Thanks for admitting you didn't read the whole article.

uh-huh... i don't trust donny or anything his administration says they are doing about this virus. thanx for showing how you are a dupe.

this kinda reminds me of the 'reason' they closed down thousands of polling places in KY & lexington only had one - the reason?

to help protect voters from covid. really? m'k....

they tried to close the single voting place at 6pm - prompting people to freak & start banging on the door - forcing an injunction to reopen.

Last edited:
If something is going to kill me, I want it to be a surprise.

chairsurprise.jpg

And we all know progressives don’t give a shit about COVID testing since they were all okay with 70 testing sites being completely destroyed by rioters.

I
GREAT! I've never been interested in getting tested anyway. No one needs a test to know if they are sick. Now we can put that money towards building more of that border wall.
If not sick, why get tested ???
Exactly. In your entire life, I've frequently had trouble getting tests even when I was very sick. Have you ever before been asked to go get tested to see if you were well? Do you FEEL well?

Maybe while you're at it, you might also want to get tested to see if you have the flu, Parkinson's, LGD, and sickle cell anemia.

259 new cases in Tulsa yesterday. That's nearly double the previous high, and it comes four days after President Queeg's superspreader event.

For 5 months Trump has repeatedly lied claiming that anyone who wants a test can get a test. I only know one who was able to get tested when admitted to the hospital for pneumonia. My friends, family & I all wanted test, but non got one. Now Trump will shut it down before we know what percent are asymptomatic spreaders. The data I saw shows less than half are asymptomatic, so this virus is a real killer.

Forum List

Back