Trump Ends Funding for Covid-19 Testing

The funds and facilities are already in place.
So? That doesn't mean any current site has to be closed. Immediately. The coronavirus is dictating events, not trumps silly lies and fetishes.
Feel free to fund them.
You bitch about how Trump has increased our debt and then you want to increase the debt and then blame Trump again.

So? That doesn't mean any current site has to be closed. Immediately. The coronavirus is dictating events, not trumps silly lies and fetishes.
Feel free to fund them.
You bitch about how Trump has increased our debt and then you want to increase the debt and then blame Trump again.
No, i also want to increase revenue. Look at your childish responses. Embarrassing.

Feel free to fund them.
No, i also want to increase revenue. Look at your childish responses. Embarrassing.
You have the habit of not explaining any of your ad hominems. Embarrassing.

Trump Ends Funding for Covid-19 Testing because he hates seeing rising infection numbers making him look Bad!
your link is a blog? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

This will add almost 1,000 testing facilities.
Bit remove them from places with current hotspots. Are you an idiot, or did you just not read the articles AND you are an idiot?
I read the article and I live in a hot spot and I know how many medical facilities have stolen my tax dollars.

Poor baby, a victim of theft. Have you filed a police report, and filed a civil suit to recover your money?

This will add almost 1,000 testing facilities.
Bit remove them from places with current hotspots. Are you an idiot, or did you just not read the articles AND you are an idiot?
I read the article and I live in a hot spot and I know how many medical facilities have stolen my tax dollars.

Poor baby, a victim of theft. Have you filed a police report, and filed a civil suit to recover your money?
37K per ventilator. 16.5K for COVID-19 IDC10...even for folks who died from old age.
I'm nor surprised that a Liberal approves of theft and murder.

Forum List

Back