Trump endorsements win 137-3, ‘few parallels’ in history

And crazy right wingers wonder why that pig is still discussed.

1639431680367.png

137-3 is a good winning percentage.

You've just explained every anti-Trump / anti-GOP thread here. Democrats are getting this news and beating their heads against the wall that Trump still has all this pull! They have their work, and cheating, cut out for them.

What Trump says goes, yet a few pinheads like JackOfNoTrades would still have us believe that in a boom economy, job market, cheap energy and low crime that 81 million people instead voted for an old flake and a slutty VP running on no campaign.

If they cannot be listed, they do not exist.
Its called "google", do you own research, its not that complicated.
"And according to Brian Jack, the former White House political director, Trump’s 2020 record was 120-2, and this year, it is 17-1."

Last edited:
TICK, TOCK, BABY... TICK, TOCK... ;)
Yep. Last time trump had more people vote against him than had ever voted against anybody, ever. I'll bet a dollar he will have more vote against him next time, if he is brave enough to run.

Verrry interesting. It certainly explains why so many Republicans are eager to say they agree with Trump on pretty much everything. His coat-tails are as long as a wedding train.

Good. The worthless-RINO pick by Maryland's RINO gov Hogan will be primaried by a Trump guy, and I think you'll see he'll win over the stupid RINO.

Verrry interesting. It certainly explains why so many Republicans are eager to say they agree with Trump on pretty much everything. His coat-tails are as long as a wedding train.

Good. The worthless-RINO pick by Maryland's RINO gov Hogan will be primaried by a Trump guy, and I think you'll see he'll win over the stupid RINO.
Maryland's one fucked up state, ruled by the burbs of DC and the shithole of Baltimore.

Maryland's one fucked up state, ruled by the burbs of DC and the shithole of Baltimore.
Yeah, and now the Dems are gerrymandering out our ONE, that's ONE GOP congressional representative. (Mine, too.)

Hogan, trying to slam the barn door after the horse is stolen, is taking the case to the Supreme Court, he says. Don't suppose he really will. He's pretty useless, all he can think about is mask mandates and vaccine mandates, the worthless RINO.

You're scared shitless. You should be. Just remember, the damage is self-incurred through abject stupidity.
No doubt a trump endorsed crazy will win the primary, but then you will be stuck with a hard core lunatic who is sure to ramp up opposition to him in the election. It might be worthwhile for you to choose someone a little less hard core, but that's your call.

Forum List

Back